Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thank you my friend, I'd like to do it normally. I have just waited for Sony to wake up... :nervous:
I've heard about different solutions in time. :boggled: I'll think about your's and thank you for care! 👍
I just wonder, why do I have to complicate my life (fake accounts, credits, bla, bla...) when the things are so natural?! :drool:

All this looks like WE pretend their money. :confused:

THEY don't care at all that's the problem!!! They don't care also if you make a fake account !!! Everything is fake all the ways.
They really don't care ,PD or sony don't care about what their client want !!

They do what they want.... so let's do what we can.

THEY don't care at all that's the problem!!! They don't care also if you make a fake account !!! Everything is fake all the ways.
They really don't care ,PD or sony don't care about what their client want !!

They do what they want.... so let's do what we can.

Yes, you're right but, aaargh... :( :irked: :grumpy:

Yes, you're right but, aaargh... :( :irked: :grumpy:

Believe me ,i was a happy man when i've bought my Honda Weider ....:).

I'm extemely honest, impossible for me to do something wrong, but i don't feel bad at all doing this, just like fixing something wrong my way because they don't care or don't want to do business in the country i live. I pay the same way.

Believe me ,i was a happy man when i've bought my Honda Weider ....:).

I'm extemely honest, impossible for me to do something wrong, but i don't feel bad at all doing this, just like fixing something wrong my way because they don't care or don't want to do business in the country i live. I pay the same way.

Yes but, the bottom line is that you finally take what you want, in a complicated strange way, and they receive the money just doing nothing. For them is a perfect solution but, in a "love story" both parts should give and care. Maybe, some day, they will... I'm an incurable optimist. :dopey: 👍

Yes but, the bottom line is that you finally take what you want, in a complicated strange way, and they receive the money just doing nothing. For them is a perfect solution but, in a "love story" both parts should give and care. Maybe, some day, they will... I'm an incurable optimist. :dopey: 👍

Have Pablo Montoya (if l got that right...lol) tell where the best of the best race car drivers are from for F1 Racing. GT5 not World Wide yet, Wake up and smell the Coffee PD and Kaz. That's funny coffee come's from Brazil, l know send a couple barrels of Coffee Beans to PD and Kaz and open up a Trade Agreement :)👍:sly: and a PS Store opened up for South America...

Have Pablo Montoya (if l got that right...lol) tell where the best of the best race car drivers are from for F1 Racing. GT5 not World Wide yet, Wake up and smell the Coffee PD and Kaz. That's funny coffee come's from Brazil, l know send a couple barrels of Coffee Beans to PD and Kaz and open up a Trade Agreement :)👍:sly: and a PS Store opened up for South America...

:lol:

Hello Praiano:
Make a tune for the 2001 BMW M3 GTR Race Car. l used your Superb Tune for the Premium 2003 BMW M3 GTR 550pp RS done the Tranny Trick with 0-20-40-60-80-100% for the gears. Set the top speed to 180mph, hard tires and downforce at 70% F & B, PP at 550. This on the car in the online UCD. Smoked the competion winning acool Million plus per race in the new Seasonal. Again a good tune used on another car...Thanks...:)

Thanks praiano i din not know how to buy stuff on the US account. there is a game on there i cant purchase with my New Zealand Credit Card. but now i will buy some Store credit with Pay pal.

Thanks Praiano.

Most Premiums it says.
Buy Premium
Change Oil
Drive 300km
Change oil

That is, even if you do the 300km after all upgrades and tuning will you still hit the same HP?

Hello Praiano:
Make a tune for the 2001 BMW M3 GTR Race Car. l used your Superb Tune for the Premium 2003 BMW M3 GTR 550pp RS done the Tranny Trick with 0-20-40-60-80-100% for the gears. Set the top speed to 180mph, hard tires and downforce at 70% F & B, PP at 550. This on the car in the online UCD. Smoked the competion winning acool Million plus per race in the new Seasonal. Again a good tune used on another car...Thanks...:)
This week end perhaps.👍:)

Thanks praiano i din not know how to buy stuff on the US account. there is a game on there i cant purchase with my New Zealand Credit Card. but now i will buy some Store credit with Pay pal.

Thanks Praiano.

You're welcome .

Most Premiums it says.
Buy Premium
Change Oil
Drive 300km
Change oil

That is, even if you do the 300km after all upgrades and tuning will you still hit the same HP?

Right, no matter the order you do the things after you do the first oil change before using the car.
It will reach the max HP anyway.

Hi Praiano , thanks for your wonderful tunes ,always online winning :).

A simple suggestion to avoid mistakes when we are setting our cars :

Can you add in general index on first page the words " passed 2.10 " after the name of the referring car ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Massimo

Hi Praiano , thanks for your wonderful tunes ,always online winning :).

A simple suggestion to avoid mistakes when we are setting our cars :

Can you add in general index on first page the words " passed 2.10 " after the name of the referring car ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Massimo

I support this. 👍:)

Too much cars too much job. The cars in my APP are all 2.10 updated. I'll do them all , if they need .
I'm working on it !!:)👍

Good , but my suggestion can begin only for the most competitive cars at your choise.

Speaking in your ears , I hate the APP in general........:lol:
My phone is a very cheep Nokia

Bye

massimo

Good , but my suggestion can begin only for the most competitive cars at your choise.

Speaking in your ears , I hate the APP in general........:lol:
My phone is a very cheep Nokia

Bye

massimo

I'm already doing this, all my best cars are allready 2.10.

The APP is different because i can make a few money with it, and the way the life is difficult lately, it's a very good thing for me if my hobby help me to put some food at home.
Hard times.

The APP is different because i can make a few money with it, and the way the life is difficult lately, it's a very good thing for me if my hobby help me to put some food at home.
Hard times.

I agree my friend : all people , my too :) , think that your job is "gratis" ( in italian or latin at your choise ).....

I appreciate your competence and I'll donate something on next time

Bye
Massimo

Hard times.

Ready to contribute.... are you working on an apple app? 💡

I am a long time lurker and user of your wonderful tunes, but this is my first post. I was going through your updated (October, 2011) tune for a Ferrari F40 and I have two questions. First, in the parts list I see no clutch plates or flywheels added. Is this correct? Second, you mention a custom transmission and settings, but your gearing only shows 5 gears. Is 6th gear just automatically assumed to be all the way to the left?

Thank you for your time, effort and sharing. You have brought much joy to my GT5 experience with your expertise in tuning. All I ever seem to do is make a car marginally better whereas your tunes are track hugging, smooth driving machines that bring a smile to my face and an occasional online win.

I am a long time lurker and user of your wonderful tunes, but this is my first post. I was going through your updated (October, 2011) tune for a Ferrari F40 and I have two questions. First, in the parts list I see no clutch plates or flywheels added. Is this correct? Second, you mention a custom transmission and settings, but your gearing only shows 5 gears. Is 6th gear just automatically assumed to be all the way to the left?

Thank you for your time, effort and sharing. You have brought much joy to my GT5 experience with your expertise in tuning. All I ever seem to do is make a car marginally better whereas your tunes are track hugging, smooth driving machines that bring a smile to my face and an occasional online win.

You're welcome. For the F40 , yes it have clutch twin plates , flywheel semi racing, The transmission is a 5 gears, no 6th for F40.... Check it here TUNE F40 everything is written , with all the parts and everything you need.

This tune was updated day 30 nov 2012 and is still OK.

Tune updated

BMW GTR Race Car '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Tuned with Racing hard tyres . I did and win easy the seasonal 590PP racing hard tires using sport soft and the car detuned to 550pp , not even fun..!!!

nrburgringnordschleife2g.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2l.jpg

BMWM3gtrracecar600pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2y.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2aj.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 COUPE '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Very good car following after the few actuals top cars, good to race with Mazda RX7 spirit, Lotus evora, Amuse S2000 R1, Toyota GT86, BMW Z4M coupe '08..... All in the same path in this PP range.

1998CamaroZ281.jpg

chevroletcamaroz28coupe97500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Latest Posts

Back