Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
HONDA EPSON NSX '08 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Hondaepsonnsx08.jpg

epson.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank You...:)

This week end perhaps.👍:)

You're welcome .

Right, no matter the order you do the things after you do the first oil change before using the car.
It will reach the max HP anyway.

So if you DO miss the first oil change (before driving/tuning) you won't hit the same HP?

So if you DO miss the first oil change (before driving/tuning) you won't hit the same HP?

Exact. The first oil change before using the car increase the power. Then you drive 300 km minimum then change oil again..👍

This is an AWESOME tune ! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

MERCEDES-BENZ C63 AMG '08

This tune is only for advanced drivers driving with brake pedals and accel:
I don't have found a tune to make this car turn normally. There is just one way to take corner with this car .You need to enter in the curve with the exact speed ,no 1 or 2 kmh above, and do a very light trail breaking till reaching the apex. If you don't do this, it seems that you have 2 rollers blades under your front wheels.
Of course,it's just possible to do with a good pedal, i do not try with a pad, but i think it'll be very dificult.This request a lot of precision, just a light very light pressure on brake.

publicao2q.jpg

publicao1.jpg

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2820 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3910
2: 2754
3: 2065
4: 1639
5: 1334
6: 1115
7: 0959
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 372 km/h = 231,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 896 hp
weight 1403 kg
perf. Points: 621 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 09/20/08

Ride Height -10/ -20

Spring Rate 10.0/9.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.0/2.7
Toe -0.15/+0.10

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

This is an AWESOME tune ! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Good to know, i'll give another try tomorrow. It's an old tune that was very :ouch:special:scared: .... if you know what i mean.. Not so good, a crazy car fully tuned.

Perhaps the last updates have let it with a better potential. I'll check this.

For the moment i'm testing a TVR griffith 500, pointed by SGETI , it a very fast car at 500PP but not a very good line, still working on it.
The good surprise is the BMW 330i ’05. At 450PP it's a real beast, almost in the pace of my Aston Vanquish and RUF 3400. Only 3 second slower on the ring. Still need a fine tune.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Exact. The first oil change before using the car increase the power. Then you drive 300 km minimum then change oil again..👍

Could you do:
1. Change oil
2. Tune
3. Drive 300 km
4. Change oil?

PS. I did buy the app for support and also not having to browse every time you need a tune.
The only thing that would be nice is a global search (so you can for example search all car with 500pp, or all cards made by Nissan).

Could you do:
1. Change oil
2. Tune
3. Drive 300 km
4. Change oil?

PS. I did buy the app for support and also not having to browse every time you need a tune.
The only thing that would be nice is a global search (so you can for example search all car with 500pp, or all cards made by Nissan).
The tuning part ,buying parts to increase power can be done at any moment. Just don't drive your car before the first oil change.
Yes you need to change oil again after the first 300km and after when you'll see any lost of power or PP.

Good to know, i'll give another try tomorrow.

For the moment i'm testing a TVR griffith 500, pointed by SGETI , it a very fast car at 500PP but not a very good line, still working on it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Excellent on both counts - could do with a fast british car at the 500 level 👍👍

Good to know, i'll give another try tomorrow. It's an old tune that was very :ouch:special:scared: .... if you know what i mean.. Not so good, a crazy car fully tuned.

Perhaps the last updates have let it with a better potential. I'll check this.

The good surprise is the BMW 330i ’05. At 450PP it's a real beast, almost in the pace of my Aston Vanquish and RUF 3400. Only 3 second slower on the ring. Still need a fine tune.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

You re right. My 330 flies at 450

Hey praiano do you think you could do an update for the stingray L46 69 hardtop? I just tried it yesterday nd it would be and amazing 500 range pp car. Believe mine was 490pp. It kicked butt on the straights but when it came to the corners I couldn't keep it on the track. :nervous:

Hey praiano do you think you could do an update for the stingray L46 69 hardtop? I just tried it yesterday nd it would be and amazing 500 range pp car. Believe mine was 490pp. It kicked butt on the straights but when it came to the corners I couldn't keep it on the track. :nervous:

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) ’69 .... i'm finishing one now, it's very fast yes, but still not very good in corners.
Just need a fine tune and i'll publish it in a few hours or days.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Tune updated

Praiano great! I also won this event but using hard racing tires.
Easy handling, higher than the CLK Touring Car with whom I started the event

Thank you and millions of credits in my pocket ......

Praiano, you're like the Fiat Panda: If you were not there
banker should invent.

thanks again

Massimo

Praiano great! I also won this event but using hard racing tires.
Easy handling, higher than the CLK Touring Car with whom I started the event

Thank you and millions of credits in my pocket ......

Praiano, you're like the Fiat Panda: If you were not there
banker should invent.

thanks again

Massimo

Hahaha, thanks, the panda is a great little car, i drove my old mother's panda everytime i went back to France to see her in the early 90's.
A good car even to jump the dunes, :scared:

Bankers are only 🤬 thiefs. They only invent misery, that's all.

Going to publish a great BMW 330 today , i love the way it drive, very nice car.👍:)

hi praiano, could u give me an advice?
road cars with front downforce...I have the same problem in all of them after 2.10, brake release oversteer, when coming in high speed...
I already tried stiff the rear suspension, change brake balance for the rear..like, 4,6, and change ballast from +50 to +30 or even negative, do you think in something else I could do?
the car is the nsx proto and nardo w12.
have a great sunday, cheers

hi praiano, could u give me an advice?
road cars with front downforce...I have the same problem in all of them after 2.10, brake release oversteer, when coming in high speed...
I already tried stiff the rear suspension, change brake balance for the rear..like, 4,6, and change ballast from +50 to +30 or even negative, do you think in something else I could do?
the car is the nsx proto and nardo w12.
have a great sunday, cheers

Send me yours exact settings ,then i can check what it could be. Too many things can interact together to tell you like this.

Generally for a MR brake balance 7/5 or any other in this proportion is ok.
You can also control the oversteer or better maintain the rear inline in this situation with a higher decell LSD value ,under braking or changing direction like succession of curves.
High rear extension damper also reduce weight transfer in this situation.............. All together need to be syntonized.

nsx pp range from 575 to 600pp racing hard and soft tyres
lsd 777
suspension
rh 00
sr 14.5,15
de 77
dc 77
ar 34
camber 2.2, 1.8
toe -0.08, +0.10
brake 4,6

aero 30,43 min PP and 35, 50 at 600pp
ballast from 35kg to 60kg, never tried more.
u know i´m on ds3, right? don´t know how it would behave on wheels, i just have problems on fast corners, coming in high speed to a fast corner, like Aremberg for example, the rear slide even with very smooth brake, i even tried ABS on 10, to see if I was braking to hard.

the nardo is much better with softer dampers and more brak lsd, tks 4 that, on the nsx still the same problem.

nsx pp range from 575 to 600pp racing hard and soft tyres
lsd 777
suspension
rh 00
sr 14.5,15
de 77
dc 77
ar 34
camber 2.2, 1.8
toe -0.08, +0.10
brake 4,6

aero 30,43 min PP and 35, 50 at 600pp
ballast from 35kg to 60kg, never tried more.
u know i´m on ds3, right? don´t know how it would behave on wheels, i just have problems on fast corners, coming in high speed to a fast corner, like Aremberg for example, the rear slide even with very smooth brake, i even tried ABS on 10, to see if I was braking to hard.

the nardo is much better with softer dampers and more brak lsd, tks 4 that, on the nsx still the same problem.

I've tested your NSX tune right now.
The oversteer problem under strong braking is just caused by your brake balance 4/6. A 6/4 or 7/5 let the car inline just with the rotation you need helped with the direction.
I've found the front spring is too stiff for me . A value between 13.5 and 14.0 let the car more balanced , but this is just for my own driving style.
I have a good tune that represent very well how i like this car at this PP/tires.
Perhaps it can be a good base for you too.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7603797#post7603797

Thank you. Look forward to trying. The original tune had R3 tires.

I realize R3 may be to much grip, however many of the online room use R3. What changes if any would you suggest for R3?

Back