MAZDA-Post your Mazda Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kyve
  • 591 comments
  • 92,864 views
8473266200_0a8e99284c_b.jpg


8473252666_fdd9b3ed14_b.jpg


8470738945_4f1c8f8e93_b.jpg


8470735647_7abddb1735_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Finally took a bunch of pics of my trusty Mazdaspeed6.
Enjoy:)👍

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_22.jpg


NuumlrburgringNordschleife2.jpg


NuumlrburgringNordschleife_12.jpg


NuumlrburgringNordschleife_32.jpg


NuumlrburgringNordschleife_42.jpg
 
Just a few :)





​
Thinking of repainting it a different shade of blue.. this one looks a bit too purple-ish to me..
 
8529445754_e6c0745eca_h.jpg
 
8541896102_917a8a835e_h.jpg
 
Very nice Furai Stray, the first shot is excellent.



 
I hope Cerebus won't mind me copying his FD. My apologies. :nervous: It's just too sexy! :D I don't use it online though.

I plan on making another one in a different colour. Any suggestions? I already got a suggestion for Passionate Pink.




But of course, aside from having it as a drift car, I have it as a Touge car! :D



Drift ver.
600 BHP
RE 雨宮 Asparadrink RX-7 Chassis
Blitz ER34 RB25DETT Engine

Touge ver.
Stock​
 
Back