GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
Great edit for 3.0! 👍

Thanks NB, always nice to hear you've done a good job from the theme maker. :)

Congrats on your win, and nice editing work on that viper! Looks like straight out of an in game customization engine!

Cheers mate, I so wish GT had a livery editor. Although I'm not sure it would be any easier to do stuff like this but at least when you're done you can have more than one shot in the end.

Love both for my part :)
Your 2.0 entry was my fav' of that awesome poll (with another one which did't make the poll)
And i love your edit work on this viper : very very clean !

Thanks Jeremy, I noticed your vote on my 2.0 entry. Very much appreciated and I'm glad you like it so much. Although everyone's getting smashed by Zambuca's awesome entry. Also glad you like my 3.0 edit. 👍 :)

Both pics are perfect!
Nice 3.0 entry!

Thanks very much Qnrad. :tup;

I really like the toning in your 2.0 entry. The sense of motion is incredibly good, too.

Your 3.0 entry, on the other hand, is simply amazing! I especially like the fact that you painted the car in one of the "reflex" colours - adds a lot to the image when considering the theme. 👍

Cheers mate, I quite like the colour intensity I ended up with for my 2.0 shot. And the 3.0 entry was actually a little more work than you might assume.

The paint actually wasn't a reflex paint. It was a metallic orange and I purposefully graded the colour in PS to look like a reflex or gradient paint job. Plus the the backdrop was edited too the mountains were added from a few different shots. ;)

Thanks again. 👍

All of your entries (this week and last) are top quailty. Your Down 'n Dirty entry is great and the tones give it a 'dirty' feel, may be just a little over saturated though. Your 3.0 entry is just sublime, everything about it is top class - your efforts and editing skills really shine through on this one. :bowdown:

All of your entries (this week and last) are top quailty. Your Down 'n Dirty entry is great and the tones give it a 'dirty' feel, may be just a little over saturated though. Your 3.0 entry is just sublime, everything about it is top class - your efforts and editing skills really shine through on this one. :bowdown:

Thanks very much Nathan. I was tossing between an altered/less saturated version of the 2.0 shot but ended up liking the punch of the strong colour on this one. But I also realize this can make it look more unrealistic.

And thanks again for commenting on my 3.0 edit. Yes effort is right. Took a fair few hours, but it was well worth the time, I'm happy with the outcome. :)

GPR
[...]

Cheers mate, I quite like the colour intensity I ended up with for my 2.0 shot. And the 3.0 entry was actually a little more work than you might assume.

The paint actually wasn't a reflex paint. It was a metallic orange and I purposefully graded the colour in PS to look like a reflex or gradient paint job. Plus the the backdrop was edited too the mountains were added from a few different shots. ;)

Thanks again. 👍
The paint actually wasn't one of the "reflex" ones? Goes to show how well you pulled that one off mate. 👍

Fantastic work :drool: :drool: :drool:
Your 3.0 edits are amazing ! Love your D:TAIL poster and Viper 👍 👍 👍

Thanks very much mate. :D Always nice to hear from a great talent. I must say though was a very close 3.0 poll between you, me & Miklad could have easily gone either way in the end.

Out of all the last few updates, my favourite has to be this shot.

_________

Reasons:

*Idea
*Lighting
*Colour Tones

Cheers Jamie, yeah I'm happy how it turned out. :cheers:

Amazing rally shot! love it.

Thanks a lot Lee, apprecaite it. 👍 :)

Been a long time coming but i'm finally done with my latest set. Had so much time eaten up with stuff these last fews weeks so it was worked on sparingly. And it's also a new offical set which I haven't done for a while.

I've been wanting to shoot LFA for a while now, and everyone raves about it's model quality. I'm pretty happy with the set but always feel like it could be better. You be the judge.

Hope you guys like it. :)

Lexus LFA
@fuji Speedway

Click for larger images

Limited Edition LFA GT

Last edited:
B24tHcE.png

Awesome set! :drool: I love the tones throughout. 👍
The last two shots are especially awesome - love the Limited Edition LFA GT. :bowdown:

:lol: Thanks Ken.

That last one...

:drool:

Thanks Mat123. :)

Awesome set! :drool: I love the tones throughout. 👍
The last two shots are especially awesome - love the Limited Edition LFA GT. :bowdown:

Thanks very much Nathan, I wasn't sure what toning I was going to go with on these and wasn't 100% convinced on my choices but glad you like them. I'm particularly pleased with the GT shot. 👍 :D

Amazing. can't find a word to describe.

Cheers man. :cheers:

Woah dude, great job! Every one has something special and great tone. I also really like the experimental angles and panning mode 1! :D

This set is way too stunning, George. :drool: While all pictures have a very realistic look to them, pictures #1 (fantastic sense of motion), #7 (amazing detail and softness [background]), #11 (great composition) and #12 (this one is just amazing in every way) are my favourites. 👍

Woah dude, great job! Every one has something special and great tone. I also really like the experimental angles and panning mode 1! :D

Thanks very much Sejtur! :) Long time since I've seen you around here.

This set is way too stunning, George. :drool: While all pictures have a very realistic look to them, pictures #1 (fantastic sense of motion), #7 (amazing detail and softness [background]), #11 (great composition) and #12 (this one is just amazing in every way) are my favourites. 👍

Many thanks mate. :D I always appreciate the detailed comments you give. And i'm glad you like the set. Shot 12 is also one of my favs. 👍

Cheers for all the great comments from everyone so far. :cheers:

Just thought I'd put my last batch of comp entries in here.

PMC 2.0 Wk 117

Raw Countach Power

PMC 2.0 Wk 118

The Agressor

CCCL Wk 104

Entering the Dark

PMC 2.0 Wk 119

Sail Away

That LFA set is really awesome mate. You really use panning mode 1 like no other 👍 I love the warm toning you used in some pics of this set. But most of all you have made some real perfect compositions.

Nice edit on the GT one also.

And i think i can say i also love each of your last entry man.

Great job as usual.

OMG, I've totally missed your LFA set, it's fabulous! So much beauty in each shot. I can't pick out faves so I'll chose all. :drool:

Great 2.0 entry too!

The last picture looks like a painting. Everything is smooth, detailed and sharp. I'm very impressed with the whole set. 👍

So much good on one page! I love "The Aggressor" because it looks downright daunting — yes, I'm beating around the bush of saying it looks aggressive.

I'm also going to be cheap: where do I recognize that D:Tail shot from, I wonder... :P

That LFA set is really awesome mate. You really use panning mode 1 like no other 👍 I love the warm toning you used in some pics of this set. But most of all you have made some real perfect compositions.

Nice edit on the GT one also.

And i think i can say i also love each of your last entry man.

Great job as usual.

Thanks a lot Jeremy I appreciate the awesome feedback. I do love to experiment with pan mode one it's quite under used but I feel like sometimes you can really express a rawness and sense of speed better with it sometimes. Thanks again. :) 👍

My favourite has to be the last shot.

Cheers mate, yeah I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. :D

dat LFA shots! Oh God!

Sail away is beautiful !

Thanks man. :) 👍

OMG, I've totally missed your LFA set, it's fabulous! So much beauty in each shot. I can't pick out faves so I'll chose all. :drool:

Great 2.0 entry too!

Many thanks Nicolas, always nice to hear great comments from you. 👍 :D

The last picture looks like a painting. Everything is smooth, detailed and sharp. I'm very impressed with the whole set. 👍

Cheers mate, yeah took a bit of cleanup to get it smooth there was a lot of banding in that one.

Once again all of your entries are simply superb - love your work! :bowdown:

Thanks Nato, means a lot coming from someone who always put in great entries themselves. 👍 :)

So much good on one page! I love "The Aggressor" because it looks downright daunting — yes, I'm beating around the bush of saying it looks aggressive.

I'm also going to be cheap: where do I recognize that D:Tail shot from, I wonder... :P

Thanks Terronium, yeah that car looks badass and thats what I wanted to emphasis. Got close to taking out the World side poll but just didn't quite get there against Lee's great shot. :indiff: Better luck next time I guess.

Ha yeah D:Tail scored me a win which was awesome. :D

Thanks again everyone. :cheers:

Back