Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Tune update.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM’09 // 697PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

THE BEAST !!

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

chevroletcorvettezr1RMjpgOK.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Tune update.

UAOOOO!!!!! This car looks like a Jennifer Lopez on 4 wheels instead of inside the sheets .....:);)

RM of course stands for "Race modified" in GTcar, but your settings are fine for the car standard also , certainly with less power end?

Modify it immediately and thanks a lot as usual

Bye

hi! i have a question
at 458 italia you have ballast amount 0kg and balast potition at -50
if i don't put weight... 50 or -50 nothing change. i'm wrong ?

hi! i have a question
at 458 italia you have ballast amount 0kg and balast potition at -50
if i don't put weight... 50 or -50 nothing change. i'm wrong ?

Right, nothing change if 0kg. It was a time when i thought it had a kind of influence, but it was more autosuggestion than effective turn in... :)👍:sly::scared:

Tune updated.

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP-TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL '10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

This car is 5'33.xxx driving clean and safe at the ring ,don't pass over the higher kerbs.

nrburgringnordschleife1j.jpg

peugeot908total10700pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1p.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Wow, I've heard a lot about the Peugeot but i never saw how schmexy it is. Is it DLC? I've never raced against it in Like the wind

Awesome, thank you very much! However if I were to increase the bhp to say around 400-425 what settings should I look into playing with if any? Thanks for all your hard work!

I think it will be ok with more 100hp if you use softer tires too, i tuned it this way because i've found it very pleasant to drive in this range. .👍:)

I think it will be ok with more 100hp if you use softer tires too, i tuned it this way because i've found it very pleasant to drive in this range. .👍:)

Excellent! Just tried out the updated corvette and the new one. The Z06 came within .02 of my fastest time on laguna seca and the ZR1 is a great improvement. I love it! Thanks for all the hard work!

Edit: I just tested out the GNX. I think it needs an update due to recent game updates and patches. With your settings it was, if I remember correctly, more then 400pp. Regardless I added some parts increasing the hp and added sports hard tires and it is very nice. I'm not sure if it's just me being used to 650pp+ cars with racing tires but it did seem a bit understeery. Other then that though it is a great tune. Thanks!

Last edited:
RUF 3400 S '00 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

3400k_25th_001.jpg

RUF3400s450ppOK.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi Praino. Thanks for all your awesome tunes. I use them daily!

I had a questions about this tune. How did you manage to get it down to 450 with the parts that you had on the car? Unless I detune the car significantly I cannot get the RUF near 450pp.

Thanks

Can you make a tune ac cobra 600pp
Thx Matze

Shelby and AC CObra , the Same tune?...

I have tunes for both cars at 550PP for racing tires. The AC CARS 427 S/C ‘66 is in my opinion the best of the 2 talking about driving pleasure. Even like this a 600PP is a bit overpowered, it's possible to drive but it's not his best range . I'll check it later.

I had a questions about this tune. How did you manage to get it down to 450 with the parts that you had on the car? Unless I detune the car significantly I cannot get the RUF near 450pp.

Thanks
Recently, an update changed the pp system again, that's why.

Thanks

Recently, an update changed the pp system again, that's why.

Exactly. Like my friend the good dr_slump says, they go back to the original PP system and it's a very good point. I've already change back all the tuning sheet for the APP ,they are ready, back to the right PP again... I just have to substitute them in my GTPlanet garage.
This mean time, i don't have so much lately and the few i have i prefer to spend it driving and tuning.
I'll do this few by few.

The good point is that it work well this way and you don't have to adapt the tune again. If your car take more 50PP the power and tune still work nicely if you pass from sport hard to sport medium tires. It's more difficult for a tune when you have to do the opposit. This is what happen the first time when this RUF 3600S 500PP sport medium became a 450PP sport hard tires..... it needed a new tune.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Really amazing :crazy:👍:dunce:👍:) ,this guy is a genius, now we have to do this while playing our favorite game, waiting for PD produce better souds for us... 10/10.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 C6 RM '06 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_10.jpg

chevroletcorvettez06c6RM.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

good afternoon praiano63 nice car that able to compete equally with prototimo, time, as I did in the circuit (HIGH SPEED RING) 56: 00.000 seconds (+-), had already used an old tua, sintunia so I changed T.O.E negative angle front and rear.

Not requesting or anything, but will you ever do a Nissan 300ZX Z32 tune Praiano?
Your Countach 25th and Ferrari F40 tunes were amazing, I beat most of the Dream Car events with them.

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z300ZX TT 2 SEATER (Z32) '89 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_11.jpg

Nissan300ZXpremium89.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

hey praiano, i wanted to try some of your tunes for the LMP cars at max power/pp. i noticed the r3 tires (assuming its race hard). do these tunes work as well with racing softs?

hey praiano, i wanted to try some of your tunes for the LMP cars at max power/pp. i noticed the r3 tires (assuming its race hard). do these tunes work as well with racing softs?

R3 is racing soft tires. I use this sometimes since GT4

R1=hard
R2=medium
R3=soft

What do you think make an setup as this one for the Reanult 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car? Complicated or uninteresting?

Yesterday I drove the Ferrari 430 Scuderia 600PP and is awesome, with R3 you can do whatever you want with it and be aggressive throughout.
Nor had tested the SLR McLaren after the update and works great. Thanks friend for so much quality.

Regards!

Back