Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
What do you think make an setup as this one for the Reanult 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car? Complicated or uninteresting?

Yesterday I drove the Ferrari 430 Scuderia 600PP and is awesome, with R3 you can do whatever you want with it and be aggressive throughout.
Nor had tested the SLR McLaren after the update and works great. Thanks friend for so much quality.

Regards!

Thanks my friend, i have allready a tune for the renault. Did you test it?? it's an old one from Sep 2011 but the last time i've driven it , the car was still very good. I'll give a new test just to check.
RENAULT 5 MAXI TURBO RALLY CAR '85

In a few minutes i'm going o publish one of my best car ever ,talking about driving pleasure. Fantastic pilot car . Suspens :nervous::nervous:

Publicaccedilatildeo1.jpg

Fantastic pilot car ,
with sport hard tires....so great , it's like a dance ,
one of my best tune ever.
It's also an excelent touge car.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

LOTUSelisetype72500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Purchased the app today, what a great resource! I've built many cars from it already, as well as tighten up some of my own tunes. I was a bit disappointed that there are no tunes for the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90. Do you take requests? If so, I would greatly appreciate 400pp w/ CS or 450 w/ SH tuned for nurburgring. If you are too busy / can't, where would you suggest I try my luck?

Mate, your tune has been updated to Spec 2.11 and added to the app in the latest update. :dopey: :)

Really amazing :crazy:👍:dunce:👍:) ,this guy is a genius, now we have to do this while playing our favorite game, waiting for PD produce better souds for us... 10/10.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

that and a song and congratulations

Hey praiano, there's a small bug with your app that causes the top menu image bar to appear mid screen on some tunes. for an example, look at gt300 class, superautobacs mrs

Hey praiano, there's a small bug with your app that causes the top menu image bar to appear mid screen on some tunes. for an example, look at gt300 class, superautobacs mrs

I'll give this information imediatly to Daisey. He's fixing this kind of things.

Thanks a lot for the advise.:)👍

EDIT:DONE.

Publicaccedilatildeo1.jpg

This car is amazing, i'll not even try to describe the feeling .
Pure pleasure.
Take it on a turny road and see by yourself.
You can use any kind of comfort tires.

elise_type72_1.jpg

LOTUSelisetype72400pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey mate, just make sure you use the App thread for any app feedback or email daisey.apps@outlook.com.

Can you email me a screenshot? Typically androids take screenshots by holding down "volume down" plus "lock" for a second. Also, when did this start occurring (as in: did it only happen after the update?) Which cars are doing it? And lastly, what is your phone and model number? I cant see any issues on my side in portrait or landscape so you will need to be my eyes :)

I'll give this information imediatly to Daisey. He's fixing this kind of things.

Thanks a lot for the advise.:)👍

EDIT:DONE.

Thanks boss!

Great Tunes as always!! Even when I try others yours are usually the best. Do occasionally tweak slightly for my driving style.

Suggestion: Would be nice to have the update version like 2.11, that car was tuned to. Could be first item in your Comment box on tune sheet. Would really help down the road when working with older tunes.

Great Tunes as always!! Even when I try others yours are usually the best. Do occasionally tweak slightly for my driving style.

Suggestion: Would be nice to have the update version like 2.11, that car was tuned to. Could be first item in your Comment box on tune sheet. Would really help down the road when working with older tunes.

Thanks. There is no change for 2.11 but a come back to 2.09 only. The only thing to change is the PP value with the new power / torque and sometime softer tires.
This, only for some few cars like dodge srt'10 or RUF 3400.... .
But, this way, the tune stay the same so there is no problem at all.

I understand we are basicly back to 2.09.
What I am refering to is we go back and look at a previous tune sheet like
MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES on page 252 for example, there is no way to look at that tune sheet and know if it was tuned to 2.09 or some other update.

I understand we are basicly back to 2.09.
What I am refering to is we go back and look at a previous tune sheet like
MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES on page 252 for example, there is no way to look at that tune sheet and know if it was tuned to 2.09 or some other update.

Yes you're right, the only way to know is by the date of the post or the date of the last edition. All my best cars , around 250, are 2.09 tunes .

So we can say all my cars are 2.09 .

My APP is updated, all the tunes sheets are OK. My garage GTPlanet for some few cars, i still need to modify the PP after 2.11.

Praiano have you seen Project Cars yet?
Here is a link,this looks really good,supposed to be available for PC and PS3

http://vimeo.com/60904285

http://vimeo.com/58867684

http://vimeo.com/56237226

http://vimeo.com/53834080

Look very nice, graphics looks poor but if the physics are good , with good cars,GT3, monoplace..... Nurb.... Can be really nice . Only testing.

The thing i like the most is the good cockpit view. Eyes of the pilot don't shake, only the car around. Also a good zoom , not only 3 positions.
Perhaps like this it's possible to be fast and enjoy a realistic cokpit view.

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z300ZX TT 2 SEATER (Z32) '89 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

A very good racing look, nice lines for this car. Sadly it can't do it like it would like to. Though an interesting car. 👍

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, I was just curious as to if you were making an NSX tune or suggesting that the NSX Type R '02 and NSX Type R '92 tune would work with the other NSX's. I'm not expecting a tune, or anything, I just wanted to clarify what you said.

Hey Praiano, I was just curious as to if you were making an NSX tune or suggesting that the NSX Type R '02 and NSX Type R '92 tune would work with the other NSX's. I'm not expecting a tune, or anything, I just wanted to clarify what you said.

My apologies on the late replies as well. I'm often playing GT5 or busy with other school work and stuff.

ACURA NSX '04
Honda NSX Type R &#8217;92
Honda NSX Type R '02
Honda NSX-R Concept &#8217;01

For me, perhaps i forget some 1 , those cars are the best NSX in the game. The others NSX are not reacting the same way to tuning and are not at the same level.

This is what i wanted to say in the last post answering to you.

Have a good day.

Hi Praiano, I recently tried applying your Shelby Series One tune (for 550pp) to a 500pp/SM build (around 1050kg/340HP, can't remember exactly.) The steering feels much smoother and it's much easier to get it to turn in. Always liked this car, now it seems like a beast!

Anyway, I recently got my fastest Nurb time ever with it, and have had some great races with it online! I think you should give it a try for the tuned car Nordschleife leaderboard. :)

ACURA NSX '04
Honda NSX Type R ’92
Honda NSX Type R '02
Honda NSX-R Concept ’01

For me, perhaps i forget some 1 , those cars are the best NSX in the game. The others NSX are not reacting the same way to tuning and are not at the same level.

This is what i wanted to say in the last post answering to you.

Have a good day.

Ok. Thanks. I had no idea that the other NSX's weren't reacting to your tunes the same way. I've spent more time playing GT5 and building my car collection rather than applying your tunes to my cars :lol:. I have all the cars in the game, yet I keep collecting more. Haha. Thanks again.

Hi Praiano, I recently tried applying your Shelby Series One tune (for 550pp) to a 500pp/SM build (around 1050kg/340HP, can't remember exactly.) The steering feels much smoother and it's much easier to get it to turn in. Always liked this car, now it seems like a beast!

Anyway, I recently got my fastest Nurb time ever with it, and have had some great races with it online! I think you should give it a try for the tuned car Nordschleife leaderboard. :)

Ok thanks for the information, i'll test it like this. I think it's a lucky test you've made, generally 110HP less on a car (450 to 340) gives very differents behaviors ,can be a good base for sure.... Let's see.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

HONDA HSC 2003 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Simply the best road car on the ring with Sport soft tires, faster than all the rest.

hondahsc550ss_zpsf7430243.jpg

hondahscback.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi our best friend !! :)

Can I use this tune with R3 tyres ( my favourite tyres....) on high speed ring , deep forest , trial mountain e son on ? Or need some adjustment ?

Thanks in advance

Hi our best friend !! :)

Can I use this tune with R3 tyres ( my favourite tyres....) on high speed ring , deep forest , trial mountain e son on ? Or need some adjustment ?

Thanks in advance

I''m working on a little update right now.👍

Thanks my friend, i have allready a tune for the renault. Did you test it?? it's an old one from Sep 2011 but the last time i've driven it , the car was still very good. I'll give a new test just to check.
RENAULT 5 MAXI TURBO RALLY CAR '85

In a few minutes i'm going o publish one of my best car ever ,talking about driving pleasure. Fantastic pilot car . Suspens :nervous::nervous:

For R3 works well, but I want to drive it with sports tires...
To try, has occurred to me put the setup of Stratos, and with a little changes is stable for sports... there is nothing better, so I can function thus

Hi Praiano, the Series One was actually 338HP/1096kg.

It had 22000 miles on it, no oil change, with ECU, catalytic, sports exhaust manifold, semi-racing exhaust.

I also built one with engine overhaul/oil change 333HP/1098kg (no extra power parts) but it seems to get the same top speed (173 mph) going under the sign. So I don't think there is any 'dirty oil' advantage for this car(?)

There are faster tuners/concepts, but this is the fastest production road car for me right now.

Hi Praiano, the Series One was actually 338HP/1096kg.

It had 22000 miles on it, no oil change, with ECU, catalytic, sports exhaust manifold, semi-racing exhaust.

I also built one with engine overhaul/oil change 333HP/1098kg (no extra power parts) but it seems to get the same top speed (173 mph) going under the sign. So I don't think there is any 'dirty oil' advantage for this car(?)

There are faster tuners/concepts, but this is the fastest production road car for me right now.

So, i test it with 177 ballast position 0 because i don't have stock one.

This is a pre tune , not definitive but already very good.

1200 kg 50%-50%
351 HP
500PP
Racing medium tires

-10/-10
12/11
9/9
7/7
2/3
2,4/2
0,02/0,05

LSD 5/20/10

brake 6/4

The car is 7:14.xxx on the ring. I've load my ghost MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02 to race it.
Both car stick all Nordschleife long mixing almost all the time. The gap never was more than 1 car.
Only my HSC is 1 second faster for the moment but we can consider all 3 in the same path, must give very good races together.
It's very good really. Going to do a fine tune.

Back