Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
It's a great car, eh? :)

I just tried your HSC - ok, that's my fastest car now. I've been improving my Nordschleife times lately, using S/M tires like you guys do on your leaderboard. I got my Series One, Evora, M3 CSL and NSX 02 all down to 7:21 recently. With the S2000 R1 I got a 7:18, and the HSC just gave me a 7:17. Quite happy with that!! :D

I'll be testing your new Series One tune for sure... it's my favourite for online racing.

Tune update.

FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 //600PP // RACING TIRES

This tune can be used max.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Mindblowing tune, just so much more stable to begin with. No bouncing around like my tune was previously. Had to make two changes; I put on the racing exhaust because it just sounds amazing and this car's sound is amazing (i downgraded other parts to compensate). Also, to suit my style, I made adjustments so exit-corner-understeer was reduced... my style :D

Mr Praiano,

To start of I would like to thank you for your excellent work and brilliant tunes, in my garage I have more than 50 cars tuned with your tunes and marked as favourites (from 400PP through to max tunes), all brilliant and I love to drive them all. When I need a tune I instantly come to your thread and I look at your thread daily to see what new wonders you have created.

One of my cars tuned to your tune is the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5544550#post5544550) and I absolutely love this tune (I did however not do the chassis reinforcement). Even though it is an old tune, it still works perfectly for me on 2.11 - wherever I put this car down it works brilliantly and is consistently faster than all other LMP / Group C tunes in my garage, it suits my driving style perfectly. Would you perhaps be willing to create a tune for a Group C car (The Mazda 787B otherwise the Jag XKR-9 if I can choose) fully modified (max bhp) with a similar feel as your Audi tune?

Thank you for all your effort, it makes GT5 enjoyable for everyone who comes across your garage.:)

Hi...just want to ask you, you have two tunes for Audi A4 Touring car '04. I was able to match the one with 635PP. I have two of this car one with engine upgrade stage 3 and one without. No matter how I do it I could not match your 570hp/550pp. The car without engine upgrade could only go up to 380hp/550pp and the one with engine upgrade would go up to 371hp/550pp. Could you please check this when you get a chance. Thanks.

Hi...just want to ask you, you have two tunes for Audi A4 Touring car '04. I was able to match the one with 635PP. I have two of this car one with engine upgrade stage 3 and one without. No matter how I do it I could not match your 570hp/550pp. The car without engine upgrade could only go up to 380hp/550pp and the one with engine upgrade would go up to 371hp/550pp. Could you please check this when you get a chance. Thanks.

Ok, i've updated the tune now.

The older one 635PP was an older tune and it's not in GTPlanet anymore .
The 550PP was a 2.10 tune
Both were only on my APP.

Now i've take the 550PP that now was 609PP after 2.11 and fix it again to 600PP without the turbo. This is the only one who stay for this car.

Here is the updated tune.
AUDI A4 TOURING CAR ‘04 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

SHELBY SERIES ONE SUPER CHARGED '03 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Top 5 road car at 500PP. Very easy to drive any track.
Big thanks to smrtb0mb to orient me to this configuration full weight. My car had the weight reduction 3 first so i added ballast to reach 1200kg. For who have a new car don't do weight reductions. The result is the same anyway.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_13_zps9164f00c.jpg

shelbyserieone500ssjpgOK.jpg

For a better standing start in this "Nordschleife" final gear configuration, or any time you can't perform a good start , you can also set this ratios. The rest stay the same.

1st gear: 4,074
2cd gear: 2,874
3rd gear: 2,150
4th gear: 1,684
5th gear: 1,376
6th gear: 1,173

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Ok, i've updated the tune now.

The older one 635PP was an older tune and it's not in GTPlanet anymore .
The 550PP was a 2.10 tune
Both were only on my APP.

Now i've take the 550PP that now was 609PP after 2.11 and fix it again to 600PP without the turbo. This is the only one who stay for this car.

Here is the updated tune.
AUDI A4 TOURING CAR ‘04 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Got you Mr. Prai!!! Again thanks for the quick reply:bowdown:

What do you think make an setup as this one for the Reanult 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car? Complicated or uninteresting?

Yesterday I drove the Ferrari 430 Scuderia 600PP and is awesome, with R3 you can do whatever you want with it and be aggressive throughout.
Nor had tested the SLR McLaren after the update and works great. Thanks friend for so much quality.

Regards!

Sorry ,i've tried to do the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car Sport soft but i did not find a good setting, this car have something broken, even extreme tuning is not resolving.
The only thing that let it more or less is to put Sport medium at the front and soft at the rear.
Even like this nothing good enough to be published.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you praiano63 for your tunes, you have made the game so much more enjoyable for me.
Thankyou.

Thanks a lot, always very good to hear this. Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

praianos i need your opinion
what car to choose for core d'azur 550pp ?

For a race car , i would say LOTUS 111R RM '04

Road car the same: 111R .I don't have an updated road tune 550PP for it but i'll build one soon.

I don't think there is another car specially on this track. Perhaps the MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR for a race car..... You need to test some with the help of your ghost to see this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Very nice races, very agressive and enjoyable to look at. A lot of contact too.

I see you have the same antena like me.:) ....

No, I have real TV setup too but these races wasn't offered on TV channels until now. I had to hunt them down on YouTube. :) 👍

P.S.: There are not a lot of contacts, just sometimes it happens.

Sorry ,i've tried to do the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car Sport soft but i did not find a good setting, this car have something broken, even extreme tuning is not resolving.
The only thing that let it more or less is to put Sport medium at the front and soft at the rear.
Even like this nothing good enough to be published.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

It's okay friend, thanks!

Could you please make a tune for the Nismo r33 lm Road going Car and of Nissan r92cp/r89c ? They have a Great Potential and i think you may will be able to make beast setup !!!
I need to say that your r35 Specv tune feels very Good at 550pp i Love it.

Greetz Skyline

Well Praiano, that is one smooth Series One tune! The cornering is really wonderful. Although I had gotten used to driving it at around 1100kg and the extra weight is throwing me off a bit. I'm going to keep both tunes and see which one works best for me in the end.

Glad to see you got such a great time with it! 👍

Well Praiano, that is one smooth Series One tune! The cornering is really wonderful. Although I had gotten used to driving it at around 1100kg and the extra weight is throwing me off a bit. I'm going to keep both tunes and see which one works best for me in the end.

Glad to see you got such a great time with it! 👍

Yes it's a wonderfull car. I've tested it also at 1050 kg - 321 HP - only lowering spring rate to 10.7/9.3.
The car stay perfect like this but i couldn't see a big gain in agility and grip, if there were , nothing notable.
The problem is that you loose top speed at the ring, it represent around 2 seconds lost. I really prefer the car at 1200 kg , it's a perfect drive i think and the top speed allow me to stick to my premium RX7. Both must be fantastic to race one against the other, any track.

Updated tune.

HONDA HSC 2003 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Simply the best road car on the ring with Sport soft tires, faster than all the rest.

hondaHSC550ppsportsoftupdated.jpg

hondahscback.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Tune updated

HONDA HSC '03 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

This car is in the same path as LFA on the ring with Racing Soft. Even a little bit faster. Very impressive top speed and grip.

HondaHSC03RSupdated.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Back