Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Why don't you put your custom tracks on share, have a friend or friends download them and when you are done with the reinstallment download them again ...

So much action going on in these shots. Liking the whole set. :)

Two things, though: First of all, we both know that that panorama is not the best ever, but it's a good attempt; keep at it and you'll get the hang of it. Secondly, your signature looks fine, but try to avoid making it one of the things the comtemplator notices first. A signature should be unique and recognisable, but should not detract too much from your object(s). 👍

Not bad Justin. I quite like shots 1,6 & 9 with shot 6 the B&W one my fav. It's a very well contrasted shot which works well in monotone. 👍

I kinda agree with Nenad about the signature point though.

Thanks guys!
Secondly, your signature looks fine, but try to avoid making it one of the things the comtemplator notices first. A signature should be unique and recognisable, but should not detract too much from your object(s). 👍
GPR
I kinda agree with Nenad about the signature point though.
I knew there was something wrong with the signature positioning. Noted!

Thanks, Lee!

I'm thinking of sharing my sets before their burials. What do you think?

We have seen the screenshots of the Russian group with two Swift, was shocked by the quality of work. Those work for me will always be among the best. Beautiful gallery, I liked everything.

I finished a photo session with the second part of "Farewell, My Courses" series. All I need to do is edit them. Since there are 20+ photos in there, it will take an eternity! :scared:
To fill in, here's a preview/3.0 entry.

PREVIEW
Farewell, My Courses
Desert Drive
The $3900 Donkey

Click for Lightbox!

FYI, this is my first proper (merging photos) HDR edit. :D
R.I.P. Carroll Shelby. :(

SET

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4~5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-PLUS-

Click for Lightbox!

Sorry for the short set! :indiff: The next part will be a bit longer!
To make up for it, I'm putting my Brandysmith tracks on share! :D
This time: Brandysmith Short Track

Last edited:
BONUS
Feliz Aniversário!
Ayrton Senna da Silva

Click for Lightbox!

Thanks, Nicolas and Mathieu!
I was expecting some 👎 kind of comments! :lol:

Back