Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
The Desert Drive set is very good with great tones, it's nice to see a GTO featured - you don't see much of them in the galleries. 👍
The bonus is brilliant too. :)
 
Great tribute Nathan. Nice idea 👍
This desert drive is a beautiful set with a nice general toning. Pics 1, 6&7 are my fav'.
 
Not a bad set overall. I like shots 6 & 8 the most. The toning on 6 and the contrast on 8 is what I like of them. Plus the bonus tribute shot is quite good also. 👍
 
Thanks, Nathan, Jeremy and George!
Great tribute Nathan. Nice idea 👍
Wrong person, bro. :lol:
 
Thanks, Nenad!
 
Been a while since I have been here... The Firestorm set is excellent, Justin! I love the photo's with the quotes as well! :)
 
Thanks, Joris! I guess that applies to the Desert Drive set. Right? :sly:

Also, I've just updated my website. Please visit and support there!

(Link is in my sig) [/shamelessplug]
 
WEEKLY TAKES
4th-5th Week of March

PMC Week 120
BRZ-ish



2.0
Week 120

Distortion of Colors
*original



Isolation
*official


Week 121
I'm Free



3.0 Week 7
The $3900 Donkey



Click for Lightbox!
​

Next part will be released tomorrow.
For now, visit my website, Throttle TV Magazine. Please?
 
8586370030_13da1d14dc.jpg
Genious ! :drool:
 
Thanks, Y00P!
 
Thanks, Nathan, Jeremy and George!

Wrong person, bro. :lol:

Oups... Sorry mate... Though your pseudo is not really far away from your real first name... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Love your 121 Justin entry, nice composition for a very colorful pic with a good use of light 👍
 
Thanks, Jeremy! :lol:

The next part is coming!
In other news, my Xmas-Flickr Pro Gift has expired. :indiff:
 
SET
Farewell, My Courses


-1-


-2-


-3-


-4-


-5-


-6~7-


-8-


-9-


-10-


-11-


-12 (HDR)-


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Shot 6 with the warm light bleeding is my fav of that set. Quite a bright track that one.
 
Thanks, Y00P and George!

Also, if I may ask, Jaden (Taiga), Pascal (20832), Joshua (SVX), etc., where are you? :p
 
Last edited:
Very nice ligthing in this set, love #5. 👍
 
Agree with Nicolas :)
Once more a very colorful set with a beautiful light. And a really brilliant use of the shadows in this #5. I also like a lot #4 & #6 and the angle and the sky of the #9. Great set Justin ;)
 
Thanks, Nicolas and Jeremy! Mt. Aso, as it seems, has great lighting!
 
Beautiful set, Justin!
Wonderful photos!
 
Thanks, Arthur!
 
Thanks, Mathieu and Kalax!
 
Pictures #6 and #7 look great, Justin. You've been able to keep colour banding to a minimum in the latter. 👍
 
Thanks, Nenad!

--------------------​

Here's some nostalgia for you PS2 owners!

NON-GT5 RELATED

The Speedster
Opel Speedster @ The 'Ring



Click for Lightbox!
​

Head down to my GT4 Gallery for more blast from the past!
Also, visit and enter the revamped GT4 Photomode Competitons!
 
Oh, the good old days... I miss them, seriously. :( Even tho I still have the PS2 and GT4...
 
Thanks, Y00P and Ciro!

Why not bring it back to life and join the GT4 PMCs as mentioned? :D
 
Back