GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
I'm asking myself, why didn't I come here before?? Such beautiful photos, that LF-A!!! :drool:

Thanks very much GTracer. :D It's understandable not every one has time to visit everyones gallery as there are so many, but I hope you visit again.

Thanks for the nice comment. 👍

Your photos never fail to amaze me, if not hardly. That F40 and the LFA set are my favourite but I like that Ferrari more though. :drool:👍

Great pics GPR, the Countach is excellent, the f40 is really fine, but the boat, wow this is the postacd of my dreams hollidays ^^

Your photos never fail to amaze me, if not hardly. That F40 and the LFA set are my favourite but I like that Ferrari more though. :drool:👍

Thanks very much Zerox, I put up a good fight with the F40 in the comp but just missed out on the win. I appreciate the comment. :) 👍

Great pics GPR, the Countach is excellent, the f40 is really fine, but the boat, wow this is the postacd of my dreams hollidays ^^

Cheers HaerBev, looks like the boat shot has gone down a treat, it's currently in the lead in the poll. It does look nice peaceful, fit for a holiday as you say. :D 👍

holy cow! That LFA set is just brilliant! 👍

Many thanks Lee, glad you saw the LFA set and like it, it's always nice to get a great comment from a class act such as yourself. Really appreciate it. :cheers:

I've been quite inspired by your special edits of late and I'm thinking of doing something myself as a one-off piece. Hopefully it won't take me too long to do something nice but I've to start anything, not much time on my hands at the moment. Anyway I plan to start very soon and hopefully you like it, thanks for the inspiration. 👍

Oh, sweet, last photos are excellent, GPR! I'm very like this! :drool:

Cheers MM, I appreciate the great comment. :) 👍

Been quite a while since I posted anything. :indiff: Here's just a small post with my last two comp entries which many of you probably have already seen.

In other news, i'll be posting a Cutting Room Floor set a little later today with some shots that were other options I was considering for the a few recent comps. So stay tuned.

PMC 2.0 Wk 120
Matte Monster (Win)

CCCL Wk 106
Escudo K-Trail

Oh yeah, that Escudo shot... Left mine for chips completely, congratulations! :D

Thanks man. I really am suprised by the votes for it. I honestly didn't think it was the best one there. But can't complain that's for sure. :D

Incredible mood of the Dodge one and dat 2nd one is just real ! :drool:

Thanks very much Y00PAY. 👍

Ok so here's my Reject/Extras from recent comp shoots. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Cutting Room Floor - Set 4

Brilliant, epic, magnificent... shots!! :drool: Even my mum, who is very strict when it comes to photos, says that yours are fantastic. :D

Brilliant, epic, magnificent... shots!! :drool: Even my mum, who is very strict when it comes to photos, says that yours are fantastic. :D

:lol: Wow, that's a first. Well it's certainly a good compliment. Looks like your mum has good taste. :sly: Thanks for the awesome comment mate. 👍

OMG, that F40 picture is perfect! :drool:

Cheers Nicolas, I almost went with it for the CCCL comp, was a tough choice between it and the one I did go with as I like how they both turned out. :)

Love the toning and shadowing in all of these shots. My favourite, though, is the F40 shot; it has an incredibly good contrast to it and the lighting is excellent, as well. 👍

Love the toning and shadowing in all of these shots. My favourite, though, is the F40 shot; it has an incredibly good contrast to it and the lighting is excellent, as well. 👍

Cheers mate. :) The F40 shot is one of favs in there too. 👍

The Citroen GT shots look gorgeously gorgeous, George! :drool:👍

Thanks very much Justin. 👍 :)

GPR -- been away a while, and you've been busy! Those are some gorgeous shots...gonna scrape your Flickr account for some more basement artwork for sure!!

Thanks!

Holy moly those are incredible ! :drool:

Thanks very much Y00PAY, glad you like them. :) 👍

GPR -- been away a while, and you've been busy! Those are some gorgeous shots...gonna scrape your Flickr account for some more basement artwork for sure!!

Thanks!

I noticed you've been amiss lately. Can't say I've been overly busy on here really. I've wanted to do more than I have but alas time moves too quickly these days. :indiff:

Anyway thanks for the nice comment and i'm humbled you like my shots so much. :D 👍

You never stop to amaze me with yout edit skills GPR.
Your 2.0 wk 120 was my choice since i saw it before the pool. Love everything in it, especially the toning and the composition.
Imo, your are one of the best here for this two things : making a good composition and choosing the perfect setting for a great toning.
And your last work are a good proof of it.
Love the GT citroën set, especially the close shots. That F40 one is simply perfect (I've got a shot to come which looks like this one a little bit).
And I also love the first shot, perfect choice of angle and great work on light and toning.
Always a pleasur to have a look here :)

You never stop to amaze me with yout edit skills GPR.
Your 2.0 wk 120 was my choice since i saw it before the pool. Love everything in it, especially the toning and the composition.
Imo, your are one of the best here for this two things : making a good composition and choosing the perfect setting for a great toning.
And your last work are a good proof of it.
Love the GT citroën set, especially the close shots. That F40 one is simply perfect (I've got a shot to come which looks like this one a little bit).
And I also love the first shot, perfect choice of angle and great work on light and toning.
Always a pleasur to have a look here :)

Thanks very much Jeremy, it's always a pleasure to read your comments. I'm flattered you think I'm that good in regards to toning and composition, as I don't think i'm that great personaly.

I saw your F40 preview l'm looking forward to what you come up with for the set.

Thanks again for the great comment mate. :D 👍

Last edited:
Great work man. Ironic that you call them rejects - your rejects are better than most of our best works... :) My favorite in the set is the 5th one for the composition and color/toning. Great partial shot. That last shot of the Challenger is brilliant as well. The sense of action and the balance from top to bottom is fantastic.

Great work man. Ironic that you call them rejects - your rejects are better than most of our best works... :) My favorite in the set is the 5th one for the composition and color/toning. Great partial shot. That last shot of the Challenger is brilliant as well. The sense of action and the balance from top to bottom is fantastic.

Thanks very much Primus, well I don't really think they are bad shot by any means otherwise I would'nt post them but rather aren't the final shot I decide to go with for my comp entries. But I see you point. :sly:

Shot 5 is one of my favs also, glad you like it. 👍 :cheers:

Great set of 'rejects' - you could win a comp with any of them. :bowdown: Loving the mood in the GT shots. 👍 :)

Back