Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

Great tones and composition! You should have a look at some of the competitions run on here if you have the time. You'd do well!
Ahh thanks fanatic! I do check out the competitions held from time to time, but I've never had the guts to enter... I might do it one day lol!
Fantastic gallery! You have superb editing skills mate :cheers:
Cheers mate! I love your editing style too! :D
Love this shot. Exhaust looks beastly
Thanks, and yes it does look beastly... too bad it sounds nothing like how it looks haha! I hope the sounds in GT6 are much better!
Nice pics of the 458, really like the headlight shot!
I'm glad you like that one, I think I spent half an hour brushing over all the ugly looking discoloured bits haha!
Nice set, good angle and composition and great light. I'm fan.
Thanks Kodje! I'm now a fan of your work too!
very very beautiful
Thanks krysalis!:)

Audi R8 5.2 Quattro: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Click for Lightbox

Rain edit V2 + Original Image

Last edited:
Great work on your sets! The R8 pictures are the best- first 2 had minimalism smacking me right in my face. (I love minimalistic art. :P)

The second Zonda shot is great. And most of the GTR set is really good too. Nice angles and light and looks great in monochrome. Well done. 👍

Beautiful ! Just beautiful.

Light and mood are awesome in this set. If i must choose i would say that the sixth and the last one are my fav' but the whole set is really great.

Gorgeous shots with Nissan, R!ce! Simple and tasteful, I really like this 👍.

Great GTR shots ! Looks great in monochrome, I like it :)

Great set man, very nice :)

Never GTR looked so nice in 2 colors ;)

Those GTR shots look great, nice set 👍.

Beautiful ! Just beautiful.

Light and mood are awesome in this set. If i must choose i would say that the sixth and the last one are my fav' but the whole set is really great.

the zonda photos are impressive

Many thanks! :cheers:

Dodge Viper GTS '02
Click for Lightbox

It's been a long time since I've uploaded anything, but now I'm back and I've found some inspiration to keep me motivated! :D

Last edited:
Wow, all 3 = Brilliant. Great use of blurs and the colour in the last one is very nice. 👍

Latest Posts

Back