ORDL.CO.UK Drivers WantedOpen 

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 1,628 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Evoloution
avo1.png

The Online Race Driving League is here to provide you a complete racing experience on Gran Turismo.

Register with us to take part in team and individual Championships, Time Trials, Special Events, Endurance racing and much more.

Earn ORDL points in each event to climb our drivers league table, qualify to enter the prestigious Champions Cup Special Event and see who will be crowned Driver Of The Year!

Our ORDL racing team offers drivers the chance to represent the ORDL against other clubs and leagues.

We hold in-house themed photo competitions, have our own shop, our own Youtube Channel and much more. For a complete race league home, look no further!

We run the ORDL via our website and the home of all things Gran Turismo, GT Planet. So whatever your level of online race experience, we would love to have you on board as part of our league.

If you need to contact us, please use our email address ordlmanagement@gmail.com or you can find us on Facebook and Twitter!

The ORDL Management Team

g17f.png

Last edited:
To join the ORDL:

• Visit our website and register HERE
  • Chose a number not in use by an ORDL member to display on vehicles (See Our Members page)
  • Add Evoloution and Itzza- to PSN as required.
  • Ensure you understand when races are and the regulations involved.
  • Introduce yourself in the thread and keep checking back.
  • Attend 1-2 open rooms (Thursdays) validate and complete the registration process.

Last edited:
3qiz.png

Welcome ORDL TV , the home of all the racing action from the ORDL on Youtube. From here you can watch every single race we have held and catch up with those you missed.

Each race follows a single driver and captures the best moments from their race. Our videos can also help new racers learn driving techniques and assist in learning the tracks used on Gran Turismo.

If your looking to gain a fraction of a second, our replays can help you find the best racing lines and improve your racing skills.

Please browse our ever growing collection of replays and explore our Youtube channel, more content is constantly being added.

Last edited:
ORDL Picture Of The Month Competition.

Take inspiration from our previous winners and submit your entry for the next months competition. Simply follow the months theme and post your selected photo in our GT Planet thread for our members to see. The requirements for entry can be found under our rules section on our website.

Check out all the previous winners under the Competitions section of our website.

azur1o.jpg

0fgn.jpg

Last edited:
Unique to the ORDL is our Drivers League table.

The ORDL Drivers League Table provides a comprehensive summary of each drivers achievements within our events.

The table is run from January 1st to december 31st. Each year we will crown a "Driver Of The Year".

Points are awarded here in a different format to our races. The only way a driver is removed from the table is if they leave the ORDL.

Our regular, reliable drivers will of course score more points by attending events. If you are a new member then our Special Events can help you climb the league table quickly. Taking part in our Photo Of The Month Competition helps you gain points, the winner each month will receive 15 ORDL points.

The table also acts as the first part of the selection process for the ORDL Champions Cup, restricted events and for ORDL Racing Team events.

pder.png

Last edited:
fjq4.png

The ORDL Racing Team are available to compete in team events against other clubs and leagues from around the world.

We offer a full administration and hosting facility and we can arrange an event to suit your racing requirements. Race results and standings will be posted under our ORDL Racing Section for all drivers to view. Events can vary in type, for example full Championship, Knockout Cup, Super Cup.

All events are governed by our rules section where applicable. The scoring system follows the system in use by the ORDL for our general events.

Please contact us to discuss arranging an event, we would love to hear from you.​
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Find out exactly when and where our races are with our website race calendar.

Every single Championship Round, Cup, Time Trial and Open Lounge evenings can be found.

The Calendar can be added to you Smartphones, tablets and PCs for you to keep up to date with our schedule.

Our events are usually planned 10 weeks in advance so that we always have something for you to look forward to.

Events may not be held on the same night each week and may even feature more than one round within a 7 day period.

Please visit our website page to find out more.​

Last edited:
Hi
I want to Sign up for the F430 cup.
I will be racing in Verde Gemma Matallizato (green) Ferrari

Hi, welcome to the ORDL!

We are still transferring info over to this new thread so I will add you to the entry list soon. I have alot of new registrations to take care of this week so bare with me until we are sorted.

Evo

Spatt, photo comp is up and running. Show us your magic! Im gonna see if i can get a pic sorted tomorrow for my entry.

pardon me guys,i'm a bit new to online racing, it is understood that tuning is not allowed in this series, but in the last thread i noticed some guys talking about the setup thing , which is different than tuning. but in the lounge , if you set tuning to prohibited, you can't tune or do some changes on the setup except the brake bias and selection of tyres, if you change anything else , like gear ratios , LSD , suspension ... etc, it won't let you in. so what exactly the rule here?
here is the link for this part:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=278407&page=2

---
another thing, the start of the race, will it be a rolling start with the first lap as formation lap , or a standing start?

ORDL Lexus ISF RM Championship Final Results

Race Reports:

Round 1 Grand Valley Speedway;
Pole: RatG-_-
1st: Evoloution
2nd: Chassy809 +12.915
3rd: Spatt +22.302
Retired: RatG-_-
Retired: Oikk01
Fastest Lap: 1:51.263 Evoloution

Round 2 Monza;
Pole: Evoloution
1st: Edwardovic
2nd: Evoloution +9.093
3rd: Itzza- +13.506
4th: Spatt + 37.721
5th: GTP_Squall +1:04.036
Fastest Lap: 1:46.508 Evoloution

Round 3 Nurburgring 24H;
Pole: King_Lucifer
1st: King_Lucifer
2nd: Evoloution +34.752
3rd: Itzza- +41.249
4th: Edwardovic +1:50.302
Fastest Lap: 8:28.651 King_Lucifer

Round 4 Suzuka;
1st: King_Lucifer
2nd: Totallyteckle +5.918
3rd: Evoloution +14.185
4th: Edwardovic +35.008
5th: Itzza- +44.041
6th: Spatt +1:08.674
7th: Y2rich +2:02.495
Fastest Lap: 1:56.967 Evoloution

Round 5 Tokyo R246;
1st: Totallyteckle
2nd: King_Lucifer +1.471
3rd: Edwardovic +10.534
4th: Evoloution +18.948
5th: Itzza- +35.419
Fastest Lap: 1:36.315 King_Lucifer

Round 6 Fuji GT;
2nd: totallyteckle +1.826
3rd: King_Lucifer +6.639
4th: Edwardovic +56.501
5th: Itzza +56.595
Fastest Lap: 1:31.082 Evoloution

Round 7 Laguna Seca;
1st: totallyteckle
2nd: Itzza- + 21.226
3rd: Edwardovic +25.513
4th: Evoloution +31.722
5th: Cranko10 +33.586
6th: Sauberc29 +42.962
7th: Vagbreakers2013 +3:00.366
Retired: Bodykit
Fastest Lap: 1:21.438 Totallyteckle

Round 8 Tsukuba;
Pole: Totallyteckle
2nd: SauberC29 + 0.560
3rd: Totallyteckle +1.789
4th: Edwardovic +29.415
5th: Itzza- +30.763
6th: Cranko10 +36.617
7th: Bodykit + 1:13.732
8th: Spatt +1:42.454
Retired: Mufcgibb
Fastest Lap: 52.451 Evoloution

Round 9 Nurburgring GP/F;
Pole: SauberC29
1st: SauberC29
2nd: Itzza- +14.230
3rd: Evoloution +22.222
4th: Totallyteckle +27.842
5th: Edwardovic +46.105
6th: Kyra-Kid +1:13.287
Retired: Saffoneee
Fastest Lap: 1:55.806 Evoloution

Round 10 Cape South;
1st: Totallyteclkle
2nd: Itzza- +4.078
3rd: SauberC29 +5.434
4th: King_Lucifer +23.683
5th: Evoloution +44.259
Fastest Lap: 1:10.305 King_Lucifer

Drivers Final Standings:

Evoloution 149
totallyteckle 114
iTzZa- 109
Edwardovic 98
KING_LUCIFER 81
SauberC29 57
Spatt 39
Cranko10 19
GTP_Squall 10
Vagbreakers2013 8
Bodykit 8
MUFC-Gibb 0

Team Final Standings:

Lexus Red 206
Giallo Modena 179
Midnight Purple II 142
Amuse Light Green Metallic 119
Steel Grey 19
Orange Metallic 8
Champagne Metallic 8

So the Championship draws to a close. The first event launched by the ORDL has been a relative success. There has been some great racing and finely fought battles and certainly some laugh out loud moments and Itz, I think we do need a quote of the week box!

The final results will be available to view on the website and there are plenty of action photos to be uploaded to our gallery too (links to follow).

Since the launch of, and during the course of this event there have been many changes within the ORDL. We have now settled and evolved into something quite different from the idea I had in my head at the start of the year.

None of this would have been possible without our admin guys Itzza- and Edwardovic so a big thanks to you. I understand it has been confusing at times, moving threads etc but now we feel we are where we would like to be and we want to continue building a reputation for being a reliable, friendly and fun league.

Thanks to everyone who took part in this event and we really hope you enjoyed it. I hope that entrants for the next event, the Ferrari F430 Cup will be a little more reliable than some we had during the course of this event.

Chassy_809/RatG-_-......it seems so long that first round at Grand Valley and if you want to come back to the ORDL we would certainly have you.

I think now is the time to also sweep some old arguments under the carpet and start fresh.

Allterraintiger, nealcropper and a few others - it would be nice to see you online and maybe join us for the next event.

The German Touring Car Super Cup is certainly hotting up and il be posting the latest standings a little later. Apologies or taking so long but the thread moves etc have taken alot of time. Look forward to seeing everyone on the grid for the next race.

Signing off on the Lexus ISF RM Championship.

Evo

Welcome harb... For most standard cars you are correct. That being if you only have stock parts fitted, most of the time you can't tweak (tune) them to your style. Ie suspention can't be altered and neither can gear ratios.

However if you buy a high performance car like the racing cars in the endurance series you'll notice they are allready fitted with the fully custamisable transmission and suspension componants (as well as other parts)

You can tweak(tune) these cars how you want ;)

They are still "stock" but "buying additional parts that increase pp or bhp" is prohibited. (but you'll find you don't need too anyway)

Hope this helps

Also harb... We are running lots of 'race series' under the one thread. So you'll notice people talking about a bunch of different races. See op or even our website for details ;)

Also harb... We are running lots of 'race series' under the one thread. So you'll notice people talking about a bunch of different races. See op or even our website for details ;)

Well put Spatt, admin will try to make it clear if we are talking about Kart, Race or Enduro Series. Hopefully this should avoid any confusion. We are trying to keep it simple running the 3 series with all info required in OPs.

Evo

To join the ORDL:

Please ensure you are willing to attend races before joining, we have members not attending and taking spaces up that could be used for reliable drivers.
  • Chose a number not in use by an ORDL member to display on vehicles (See list below)
  • Visit our website and register HERE
  • Add Evoloution, edwardovic and Itzza- to PSN
  • Ensure you understand when races are and the regulations involved
  • Introduce yourself in the thread and keep checking back
  • Race!

If a member is not attending races they have registered for they will receive a warning, indicated by their name turning orange. If they continue to miss races with no explanation, they will receive a final warning, indicated by turning red. After a red warning, any further missed races will see them removed from the league.

1 Young_prenta
3 SafffOneee
7 MUFC-gibb
8 vagbreakers2013
9 NUFC_1989_
10 Spatt
11 kyra-kid
17 Dying trying
18 Evoloution
19 jebus8833
21 team trans
23 roberte
27 bodykit
37 sh4rky_76
38 anthonyryan1111
46 Gray_999
54 totallyteckle
55 SauberC29
65 narcis65
66 KING_LUCIFER
70 Itzza-
76 cranko10
77 cezar_e36
82 y2rich
84 Edwardovic
94 climber960
99 VincentVanGoogle

RM Number Required:
Gagea1501
Florin72
i'm not on the list?

Dont worry mate il get you added. Its been a busy week transferring everything to the new thread so there are a few members not on the list yet. You will be on there soon bud.

sangalganoabbeyop.jpg

see you on track

Yeah......Its not how you stand by your car............

Drivers list has been updated, please check to ensure details are correct and that everyone is there who should be there.

We take this list from the registration form and should be accurate, except where drivers have requested numbers already in use.

Please note; Some drivers are on first warnings for missing race events. Those who wish to remain ORDL members please attend next race or PM me.

Evo

Latest Posts

Back