• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 11 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Most of the time I have been on GTP these past few years have been spent frequenting the racing series forums, and i've done a fair load of events, from NASCAR-style truck racing, touring cars, GT's, vintage classics, and NASCAR and more. Here then, I will post many pictures, some of my most regular series pictures will have seen these before, but there also going to be some which i've never shown before.

Enjoy, Furi :cheers: :gtpflag:

COLLECTIONS:
Light Into Darkness
The 6th GTP Le Mans Classic / Remembering Alan Simonsen
True Grit - The Spirit Of Road Racing

Last edited:
Light In The Darkness
World Sportscar Championship Season III: Wheelies @ Toscana, and photoshoots on the Nurburgring, and my created Goodwood track

ToscanaTarmac_1_zpse3814d3b.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-1_zpsbe4c1c5f.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_9_zps585dc2c6.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_8_zps718d2bcd.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_7_zpsec7f657b.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_6_zpse85a5454.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_5_zpse9c14976.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_4_zpsd41b112f.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_2_zps2b096006.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_1_zps703a2105.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_zps540949c5.jpg

EifelCircuit-1_zps51ef50f4.jpg

EifelCircuit_1_zps4796166e.jpg

The 6th GTP Le Mans Classic / Remembering Alan Simonsen.
World Sportscar Championship Season IV: 50 laps of La Sarthe in what was the most exhausting race physically and emotionally for the championships stars. Team Ford paid tribute to Allan Simonsen who lost his life at Tetre Rouge in the 24 hours this weekend to visit the turn and stop to pay our respects on the warm down lap.

Last edited:
If the last photo didn't have a duplicate Mk.IV, it would've conveyed a much better story. But good picture, nevertheless and R.I.P., Allan Simonsen.

Above collection updated. Featuring the 6th Le Mans Classic and accompanying Allan Simonsen tribute.

Great shots, I like how you managed to not get one of the ford GT at the start line, there is a Ford MV blocking one way and a black vette blocking the other 👍 then it just appears :lol:

Great shots, I like how you managed to not get one of the ford GT at the start line, there is a Ford MV blocking one way and a black vette blocking the other 👍 then it just appears :lol:

And where were all the Alfa's behind the black Corvette? :lol:

Don't know about OK8 but both me and Lancer have dedicated our wins in memory of Allan. I also ran wide on my last racing lap at tetre in tribute. He will be missed

True Grit - The Spirit Of Road Racing
Another classic car show from my World Sporstcar Championship. Pescara is my secret weapon. 3.5 miles, an oval in shape, but littered with so many crests, bumps, and small jumps to make it a truly terrifying race, even before darkness falls. The final shot I believe is perhaps one of the most atmospheric I have ever taken, in what is already for me at least, a fine set of pictures. Enjoy.

Back