Green Frogs jumping down the street!
Gerting squashed upon my feet!

Lets race and practice with Dr. Green!
Gents and Cyborgs on the field!

Racecraft racecraft so you say!
Control and patience and you may!

The blue car is worth 2 points !
Slam him and you may score!

Sorry im a little more late to practice( phone call) but I will be here in 30 min until nowww.

Hey SNAILS, any of you out in Cali going to the Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend? I'm probably going out tomorrow or Sunday. Might be fun to meet up with other SNAILS if they're going.

My company gets tixs every year and I take customers but this year I gave up my tixs to a new customer that came on board with us.
Mobil 1 gave me what is called 'Extreme VIP' passes, which allows you to go anywhere and everywhere during all the weekend events. I gave them up to a good customer. He's going to crap himself when he gets there and how he's treated. LOL!!!

fzappa
My company gets tixs every year and I take customers but this year I gave up my tixs to a new customer that came on board with us.
Mobil 1 gave me what is called 'Extreme VIP' passes, which allows you to go anywhere and everywhere during all the weekend events. I gave them up to a good customer. He's going to crap himself when he gets there and how he's treated. LOL!!!

Lol t:up he"s going to be treat like a kinG.

fzappa

pretty sure that doesnt get u in the car lol. prolly not even pits but prob the gargage

Green Frogs jumping down the street!
Gerting squashed upon my feet!

Lets race and practice with Dr. Green!
Gents and Cyborgs on the field!

Racecraft racecraft so you say!
Control and patience and you may!

The blue car is worth 2 points !
Slam him and you may score!

Damm! Leave my car alone!!!

DrGreenThumb,

Thank you for the Friday evening practice runs.

I really enjoyed the Mitsubishi race. I know you held back, I think you were practicing your "following closely" driving skills. I hope I had a few sections consistent enough to help ya. You were good.

See y'all Saturday.

Handlebar
DrGreenThumb,

Thank you for the Friday evening practice runs.

I really enjoyed the Mitsubishi race. I know you held back, I think you were practicing your "following closely" driving skills. I hope I had a few sections consistent enough to help ya. You were good.

See y'all Saturday.

Thank you Handle, same as you!!!!!!!!!

Police are converging on the Boston marathon bomber. Boston is about to take a big sigh of relief. He's holed up in a boat in a lady's backyard.

Police are converging on the Boston marathon bomber. Boston is about to take a big sigh of relief. He's holed up in a boat in a lady's backyard.
FBI has a negotiator enroute. There is a police scanner feed that I've been listening too. So for the time being, until he gets there, its at a stall. Funny thing about the feed, its actually a webcam fixed on an actual police scanner.
Wll, thats all over with. Lots of happy families out there knowing that justice is going to at least be searved to one, the other got off to easy I think. Anyway, back to the race stuff.

Last edited:
*SIGH!*... I can't apologize to the D4 gang enough about how lousy I was last Sunday and my failures keep mounting!! I really appreciate the guys for letting me know it;s all good and all, but I found yet another mistake (kind of a big one) from my score keeping. On the last round, I entered pole position incorrectly. It should have gone to VAG_star/LondonDTM. Although it is only a single point, it changed the outcome of the night. Here is how it stands now that I have made the necessary changes to the SNAIL Results document:

1st: Moperlover - 89pts - (2) 1st (1) 2nd (3) 3rd
2nd: VAG_star - 89pts - (1) 1st (3) 2nd (1) 3rd
3rd: albtifosi - 86pts - (2) 1st (0) 2nd (1) 3rd
4th: Sandblazter - 86pts - (1) 1st (2) 2nd (1) 3rd

Based on wins, I believe this to be correct. So sorry guys! I WILL do better next Sunday! On that note, I just want to recognize how large the shoes I need to fill since CMBeal has left us... He was an amazing director. Super mellow and just has a great knack for keeping the lounge spirit and flow going week after week. I will work harder to be as good as he was!! We miss you dude!!

The Pit Board

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead. ~Mac McCleary

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road. ~Author Unknown

Good evening racers and welcome to another edition of the Pit Board! It has been a very difficult week for me personally and for all of us as a nation. As a veteran, each and every day I appreciate the simple life and the vast freedoms that we all enjoy even more and more. At it's very foundation, GT5 is just a video game that I get to play from time to time. SNAIL embraces some of the best attributes that this free life has to offer. I have always joked about how big a cesspool the internet has become but within the confines of GTPlanet and the SNAIL thread, my faith in humanity (and the internets) are restored on a daily basis... All of you just plain rock!!

I will keep it short tonight as I still have one more day in the salt mines before I earn my two day pass. One of my recent failures brings to light one of the many reasons the SNAIL Results document is so important (and one of the biggest things that separates SNAIL from everything else on GTPlanet). The sheer depth of information/data/graphing is staggering. I sat down this evening to get the data from last Sunday night entered for D4 and discovered that I had screwed the pooch. If it hadn't been for the way SNAIL keeps track of the data, I would have never caught my mistake. It is funny how a single point can change the outcome of the night. (See my last post!)

The areas I would like to cover tonight (on the SNAIL Results Document) are:

The Driver Information Tab

Under this tab, all drivers can find some interesting information about themselves including: Average start; Average finish; Highest start; Highest finish; Lowest start; Lowest finish; Highest/Lowest change and Highest/Lowest gap times. One of the coolest features on this tab are how many penalties (if any) and how many points lost. There is even one racer that has raced longer than any other SNAIL and have NEVER had a single penalty... Hmmm... Wonder who that would be??

Driver Race Count Tab

This one is actually pretty cool as well. This tab has a running total of when your first SNAIL race was; how many weeks you have raced; when your last race was; how many DNS's you have, penalties and if you are an active driver, part time or have just fallen off the Planet. Here is a top 10 of who has been racing the longest:

1. CMBeal317 - 58 weeks
2. zer05ive - 52 weeks
3. tcrash15 - 48 weeks
4. AG07WRXTR - 48 weeks
5. Skills-19657 - 47 weeks
6. jlbowler - 47 weeks
7. kcheeb - 47 weeks
8. ExoSphere64 - 46 weeks
9. Chuthulugoat - 46 weeks
10. Apmaddock - 43 weeks

Take a look and see where you are!! The reason for all of this is to highlight all of the hard work that is put into this little document and to let all of the SNAIL racers know about how much useful data that is available to help us all find that elusive tenth of a second on our lap times!! Until next time!!

Race Clean, Race Hard, Race S.N.A.I.L.

Can you cut out the double posts please?

Use the edit button or multi-quote feature. Thanks.

WOW. there is A LOT of info in those snail results sheets. IDK what half of it means, but I saw my name in a couple nice positioins. Everyone should def look at all that info if you haven't yet!

It's a good way to see your weak spots. It'll be even better when I actually get it lol

WOW. there is A LOT of info in those snail results sheets. IDK what half of it means, but I saw my name in a couple nice positioins. Everyone should def look at all that info if you haven't yet!

It's a good way to see your weak spots. It'll be even better when I actually get it lol

👍

If you have any questions about the data, please ask :)

Made new account for GTP events: gamertag GTP_DZ, I'm sending friend requests to D1 and D2. Please add when possible. I'm gonna use my GTPdangerzone641 account for this weekend, but after that, ill be using my new account

Last edited:
Does anyone want to do a Touge Battle type of event? I think this could be a good change to our normal spec racing. It could probably be divided into monthly seasons, like our spec races, and have different classes each month. Also, we could create different custom tracks so it always changes and stays interesting. Please engage in conversation about this. :D

Hey Division 2,

Had a great time last week, great racing everyone. Unfortunately I will not be attending the race this Sunday the 21st, but fortunately my wife and I are going to Vegas!

Best part is that work is paying for hotel and food! Don't know if anyone in here uses Maintenance Connection software but I'll be attending their sessions at the Palms so shoot me a PM if you're going too.

Thanks,

Aaron

Back