Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I'll see the other tunes , thanks and good weekend , but don't work too much.....:)👍

bye

I've tested the Impreza TC, it's very slow , not well builded by PD. No way to make it faster or not enough to com close to the others.👎👎

hey Praiano if you arent busy would you mind tuning a R33 GTR TC it is one of my favorite cars. thanks

I'll check but this is the same , the car is slower than the others TC but it drive well. I'll check again for a base tune.

Hi, living the thread but any chance of a rx8 setup for 450-500pp?

I'll check it.

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES[/U][/B]

This is fantastic, i have had so much fun with this tune especially on GVS. The grip for SS tyres is immense, i love it. If you have chance for anymore tunes for the DS3 that would be brilliant. Thank you very much

Thanks, yes it's a very good car, only a bit slower than the best 550PP but it drive fine, good handling.
Enjoy your drive.

Have you tried it on a bumpy track? :yuck: :) No DS3!!! 👎

The car stay inline and with the same driving feeling. Bumps are not a problem since it's just your virtual vertebral column in the racing seat.:):dunce:👍👍

HOLY F?! 500 KMH AN HOUR? :P Nice!

This is just the theorical top speed at beginning of red zone writen at the upper right side of the gearbox panel. The car reach 370 kmh in the le mans Hunaudière straight at 6100 RPM +-.
Like i explain on the tune sheet, this is just to make longer first gears to avoid wheel spin and better control of the monster.
The free range of RPM with full power above this speed limit allow very high speed when drafting in race conditions.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

I think i've tuned all the top cars for any PP range in this game. I've spent a lot of time trying to find some hiden fast cars without succes lately.

During this quest , some "not so performant" cars revealed others qualities like fantastic driving sensations in low grip conditions.
For example the Premium Nissan skyline R33 at 500PP and COMFORT SOFT TIRES.
It's an amazing car to drive with a spectacular in & out corner control. Not so fast as the best cars but with a superior driving feeling.
I think i'll mostly tune and publish some of them in the future. They are very fun , this is the best way to enjoy them.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Very big space for draft! :lol:
I'll try and see if there's a real use of it.

Yes :ouch: i know, but check the powerband, you'll never have to reach the redzone. The long first and second gears help a lot to pass the traction to the ground out low and medium speed corner.
Test it and tell me please.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R33 TC // 600PP // RACING TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_14.jpg

nissanr33TC.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

MCLAREN MP4-12C '10 // 600PP & 625PP // ONLINE OK

The turbo version without engine stage allow to cover the 600pp 6'25" on Nurburgring nordschleife and 625pp range 6'20" both racing cruising speed.
I've tested the chassis reinforcement with a second car and i prefer without, but not bad with too. I try also to put max power on this tune but it simply don't support more HP , not faster full power at least on the ring. Seems that 625PP is the good limit for this car with a weak aerodownforce.

bHLwWYbmvBiWvYhsoco_0.jpg

mp4600.jpg

Thanks to my friend "Spirithockey61" for this crazy TOE settings, it make the difference.
xXc5eUlDNBLsfbTJo4Q_0.jpg

mp4625.jpg

bsiwahevfYOWv27lHQr_0.jpg

Pictures by slowGTR.

Just to hel with the gearbox, sorry for the quality.

Enjoy ><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°.

This car needs an update to shine again friend :)
Front ballast no longer works well... is likely to be competitive against the others top 600P??

Regards!

This car needs an update to shine again friend :)
Front ballast no longer works well... is likely to be competitive against the others top 600P??

Regards!

You're right, i take it for a ride a few days ago and it was bad. It's a very hard car to tune, need to explore some others settings options, i'll chek it this week.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Thanks for the nice tune I will try it tomorrow and tell you about it.

You're welcome, enjoy your drive.
_________________________________________________________​

I was testing for the 100 time this car last night MERCEDES-BENZ 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION II &#8217;91. It's one of the best handling car Mercedes have made the last century. But, in GT5, the car is extremely happy tail and you need to compense with springs /dampers/ ARB/ ..... to let the car more or less safe and drivable staying on a fast driving line.
This car should be one of the faster road car 450PP in the game, but it's very far away from the top 10. Just a medium car.

I was driving it with Sport hard front/sport hard rear ,then i decide to test it upgrading the rear 1 point with Sport hard front/sport medium rear

The car was perfect to drive and could handle very well with normals settings value for his weight repartition.

Is it possible that PD make something wrong with the tires building this one ??

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

MERCEDESBENZ190E2-5-16EvolutionII-1368_3.jpg

Last edited:
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R33) '97 // 500PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Pure driving pleasure.

Take it on a slow or medium speed turny track and take the control.

nissanr33premium500ppcstires.jpg

1995-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-BCNR33_rear.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

You read my mind! I was prepping this car last night at the same PP. Cant wait to try this one 👍.

It's a very nice drive. This car is not so good full power with softer tires, just a medium car with poor sensations.
But like this , it drive like a dream , easy to control and reacting to any little input. Brakes, accel, direction, weight transfer...... I love it around Eiger or any other kind of tracks, but change of speed and directions reveal the real quality of this legendary car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Yes :ouch: i know, but check the powerband, you'll never have to reach the redzone. The long first and second gears help a lot to pass the traction to the ground out low and medium speed corner.
Test it and tell me please.

Tested it on Motegi with R.Hard tires.
The problem was... I felt like the long 1st gear kills the engine braking effect when approaching low-speed corners.
But... When I set the final ratio higher, I couldn't beat the time which was made with your setting. Maybe I just started driving worse, or it looks like this setting really works.

It's a very nice drive. This car is not so good full power with softer tires, just a medium car with poor sensations.
But like this , it drive like a dream , easy to control and reacting to any little input. Brakes, accel, direction, weight transfer...... I love it around Eiger or any other kind of tracks, but change of speed and directions reveal the real quality of this legendary car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , speaking about the Eiger the last night I made a fantastic winning race with your Alfa GT at 510 pp and racing soft. As competitors Lutecia Renault and Autobac ARTA Garaiya 2003 :):lol:

Naturally some bumps on the doors but during the races.....;):D

Bye my favourite tuner 👍

This is a review of the GT-R R33 TC.
Praiano I think it might be driving styles but it drives well IF you don't over do it or I guess press the gas to early. And my driving style is just that way unfortunately. So overall a great tune I learned to let up on the gas instead of slamming it to the floor and it really drive nice.
Thanks for the excellent tune.:cheers:

The problem was... I felt like the long 1st gear kills the engine braking effect when approaching low-speed corners.
But... When I set the final ratio higher, I couldn't beat the time which was made with your setting. Maybe I just started driving worse, or it looks like this setting really works.

I've made this tune with DS3, i still use X and O to accel and brake, no way for me to learn another way. To tell the true, i don't want to learn anything again to drive with DS3. When you use a wheel, i think it's impossible to have fun again with a controler....
This car have a big problem of wheel spin, the long first gear pass well the traction to the ground. I have to check with my G27 pedal but for me it's ok even at Suzuka hairpin, where i've tuned 80% this car.
Thanks for the feedback. My goal was to do a decent tune better than stock and i finish my session above my expectatives. I'm happy for this.
:)👍

Hi Praiano , speaking about the Eiger the last night I made a fantastic winning race with your Alfa GT at 510 pp and racing soft. As competitors Lutecia Renault and Autobac ARTA Garaiya 2003 :):lol:

Naturally some bumps on the doors but during the races.....;):D

Bye my favourite tuner 👍

Nice my friend. You're right, this is one of the rare FF i drive with pleasure. Very good car.
I still need to publish the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ’02, same handling ,a lot of very good sensations. The same tune fit to the premium but i prefer the standard, just a question of feeling.

FF are more safe for bumps as others drive train ,but it's better to stay as clean 👍:) as possible, principally on a straight road like eiger or nordschleife...

This is a review of the GT-R R33 TC.
Praiano I think it might be driving styles but it drives well IF you don't over do it or I guess press the gas to early. And my driving style is just that way unfortunately. So overall a great tune I learned to let up on the gas instead of slamming it to the floor and it really drive nice.
Thanks for the excellent tune.:cheers:

Hello, thanks for the feedback. This is another one of my very few DS3 tune. Perhaps with a wheel i would have made a different approach.
During the retake out corner ,the car have a very short moment of under steer and after come back on a more incisive line. The problem is that you can't desaccelerate anymore during this out corner parabole till the car stay straight again.
Need a good timing to perform a good transition between in and out corner. Almost no off brake and off throtle at the apex. Need to bring the rear of the car in the good line when braking and slam the accel before loosing the rear weight transfer inertia.
This is the best way i've found to go fast with a 4WD using the full traction out corner, but there is no place for wrong timing, if accel to early ,you go in the grass.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello , i don't think it work on the TC. The car have downforce, racing tires...... Need to check the weight distribution....

You have all this tunes also HERE
Suburu Impreza Touring Car
JG's Tune Shop
Clueless Tunes
Bypo Tuning Garage
RKM Motorsports
||dante||
Outlaw Motorsports Garage

I have to do one myself.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hi my friend :) . Following that you wrote I have tuned my Impreza TC with the solutions by Vtiroy and ||dante||. Very , very well :);) , tested on Deep Forest with Vtiroy tune driving like on railway but dante tune was more effective driving in hard mode with throttle and brake. At last only 0,4 sec the difference driving at 600pp , soft racing and DS3 with automatic gearbox.
This car is very useful in short track where the max. speed is not important

naturally I'll wait your tune.....👍:) when you can.

Bye

I've made this tune with DS3, i still use X and O to accel and brake, no way for me to learn another way. To tell the true, i don't want to learn anything again to drive with DS3. When you use a wheel, i think it's impossible to have fun again with a controler....

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano , I suggest you to use R2 and L2 instead of X and O. In this way you can simulate better the pedals of the wheel , with buttons is very difficult.
IMHO naturally.....:)

bye

Praiano , I suggest you to use R2 and L2 instead of X and O. In this way you can simulate better the pedals of the wheel , with buttons is very difficult.
IMHO naturally.....:)

bye
Yes , i know it would be more eficient using R2 L2 but no way back for me. The only way is the wheel. I think i would not play GT anymore if my wheel break and stay only with controler...... No more fun.

Here is a simulation of the Pescarolo courage '03 gearbox... 756 HP /5800 rpm
This is a very long 1st gear i know (150kmh when shift) ,but due to the wheel spin ,it's the only way to get a good traction out low speed corners. AT least with my X button. I'll have to test it again with my G27 pedal next week.

001.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°​

Hello,

New to posting, but not playing. Since you are talking trannys, did any one have weird things happen to transmission gears after the update? My sixth gear moved on a few cars. odd. btw Praino I am grateful for your tunes. Also what kind of multihull boats do you like? I belong to a sailing club and some members fished a piece of the oracle ac boat out of s.f. bay after it wrecked. cool stuff carbon fiber.

thanks

Hello,

New to posting, but not playing. Since you are talking trannys, did any one have weird things happen to transmission gears after the update? My sixth gear moved on a few cars. odd. btw Praino I am grateful for your tunes. Also what kind of multihull boats do you like? I belong to a sailing club and some members fished a piece of the oracle ac boat out of s.f. bay after it wrecked. cool stuff carbon fiber.

thanks

Yes i have the same problem sometime with my gears after changing some parts i think, don't know exactly what. Also with traction control but i'm not sure.

I'm a trimaran fanatic. Small trimaran !!! But i'm a poor fanatic ,so i don't have a own boat for the moment. I want to build an opencockpit 22 feets trimaran to fish on north east brasil coast. The one i'm painting on my avatar is a 22 from a friend , plywood &epoxy. Very good and fast, perfect for the medium trade winds we have here.

SF bay is a great place for this, i know there is a lot of F 22,27... from Ian Farrier.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I don't own my own boat either. Charter and crew. Sailed and raced mono hulls in S.F. Mostly j24s and one week in the etchells 22 during the north American championships long ago. Now in Los Angeles raced on an express 37 (wonderful boat) for 14 years. now chartering once a month to teach my daughter. That farrier trimaran looked cool. motoring and folding at the same time! I like the trailer part of it too. Slip fees here are 400-500 a month.

happy sailing and driving

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Very good handling ,very fast on the ring or any track.

ToscanaTarmac_zpsaa534c8b.jpg

lotusevora500ppnurbsm_zps40d639ed.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

This has become my fastest 450pp sport sft car on trial mountain. only slower than gsx. crazy fun to drive. Thanks for the set up.

Yes, this a fantastic touge car, the 6 speed close trans handle trail mountain well.
But i have a faster one. LOTUS ELISE 111R '04 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES just set ride height 0/0.

Good winds.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Ok, It smoked the evora by one sec. I changed some the set up because of the 450pp. I tried all 3 turbos and low turbo was best with transmission set to 168mph. 1:33.337. this is a good time for me with controller. wheels would likely be faster.

Good winds and Following seas

Hey Praiano i was looking at the tunes and saw no one had done the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94.:( I was wondering if you you could be the first.:)

Ok, It smoked the evora by one sec. I changed some the set up because of the 450pp. I tried all 3 turbos and low turbo was best with transmission set to 168mph. 1:33.337. this is a good time for me with controller. wheels would likely be faster.

Good winds and Following seas

Nice.. i have both 450PP and 500PP. Even a 500PP racing tires. Check the first page of my garage.:)👍

Hey Praiano i was looking at the tunes and saw no one had done the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94.:( I was wondering if you you could be the first.:)
Hello, i have the Opel, same car. It's an older tune but last time i drove it it was OK.
OPEL CALIBRA TOURING CAR '94

Back