◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
JoeW
It's sometimes not posted on page 1 by the time practice night comes around.

Yea I just saw I was in error to tell that. But I read the tread too so when that happen I check the tuesday treads like zero said. 👍 And on smartphone its so fast .

Sooooo I am done with school if anyone here cares. All I have left to to take a few finals which are not a big deal. I finally have free time :D:D:D.
With that being said, I would like to contribute something to the league. I know very few do a lot of work and you guys need a hand. I'm sure there is something I can do to help.

Also someone join me in D1 for some runs right now. I don't get to practice on Wednesdays and would love it if i have a few of you to test myself against. Let's go!

Sooooo I am done with school if anyone here cares. All I have left to to take a few finals which are not a big deal. I finally have free time :D:D:D.
With that being said, I would like to contribute something to the league. I know very few do a lot of work and you guys need a hand. I'm sure there is something I can do to help.

Same thing here albte! :D Perhaps maybe we can work together to come up with something new for our fellow SNAIL family? :) 👍

albteman015

Also someone join me in D1 for some runs right now. I don't get to practice on Wednesdays and would love it if i have a few of you to test myself against. Let's go!

👍 👍 👍

DrKronin
Nice! Maybe it's a good thing I'm on vacation this Sunday. I'm a second off your time there :)

Out of curiosity, where did you find the extra time?

Not a clue. First turn there is big time to be made, La roughe there was a tenth or two, the looooong left sweeper was another one (everyone hits the brakes WAY too soon), the last high speed left turn, and getting the braking perfect for the final chicane.

Come to think of it I think I had a clue.

Not a clue. First turn there is big time to be made, La roughe there was a tenth or two, the looooong left sweeper was another one (everyone hits the brakes WAY too soon), the last high speed left turn, and getting the braking perfect for the final chicane.

Of all the tricky turns at Spa, the first (La Source?) is one of the toughest for me to get right. I have no idea why. Zer0 (and others, but he's the one who was *ahem* closest to the action) may remember me stuffing a Lotus into the lead pack from about 7th on lap 1 last summer. :guilty:

Nice! Maybe it's a good thing I'm on vacation this Sunday. I'm a second off your time there :)

Out of curiosity, where did you find the extra time?

Of all the tricky turns at Spa, the first (La Source?) is one of the toughest for me to get right. I have no idea why. Zer0 (and others, but he's the one who was *ahem* closest to the action) may remember me stuffing a Lotus into the lead pack from about 7th on lap 1 last summer. :guilty:

I watched the replay and I know where he picks up the extra time:sly: and I'm not telling.:):lol:

I really love the 3 combos and i think i'm gonna refuse to vote one of them off. :D

Regarding RUFTAR, i posted last monday all the info about the next event that was supposed to happen tomorrow but so far, only 2armedmen signed in so.... as there no interest shown by anybody else, i'm sadly stepping out.

fzappa
I watched the replay and I know where he picks up the extra time:sly: and I'm not telling.:):lol:

I found more buddy ;) and if I can keep it consistent (and the combo sticks around) I foresee a 1:20:0 in my future :cool:

Schmiggz
I really love the 3 combos and i think i'm gonna refuse to vote one of them off. :D

Regarding RUFTAR, i posted last monday all the info about the next event that was supposed to happen tomorrow but so far, only 2armedmen signed in so.... as there no interest shown by anybody else, i'm sadly stepping out.

What time were you guys going for? I might be busy it's still up in the air... But if my plans fade away I'm in!!

Sorry Schmiggz. :( I can't really do the next RUFTARN because of my final exams being next week. But after that I'll be down for any RUFTARN at any time :)

People are interested, needs to be more posts, preferably longer than one liners

It also might help to make RUFTAR its own thread, like PCR or Bowlers circle track thing. That may help out a bunch.

Now, i would like to touch on gt6 since I didnt get the chance to with the rest of you. I am stoked that it is coming out for the ps3 and not the ps4. I'm not at all surprised either. Consider that PD started dev on gt6 if not as soon as gt5 was released, probably a little before. Sony at that time didn't have a PS4 dev kit to hand out, and probably didn't even announce it to anyone either. For PD, this means that all of the development of gt6 up to the point that the PS4 was announced would have been for the ps3. To try and port it over and the huge architechture differences between the two systems means that PD would have had to basically start from the ground up.
if anything, the only thing the PS4 did for gt6 was force PD to rush a bit on releasing the game so they could start on GT for the ps4 (which we will see in probably 4 years!)
But, I don't see this as some DLC. From watching the "press confrence" on the 15th, it seems this game has gotten totally revamped. A number of people may have gotten their wishes answered to. It looks like we will get getting at least some form of a livery editor, most cars look to me more like premium then standard. we will get to build a SNAIL group with in the game, complete rehaul of the tire and physics engines. PD worked with Yokohama on the tires, so I have to imagine it is going to be stellar.
I have some worries of course. I hope it doesn't feel like it was rushed, and I hope they actually follow through with support and content, unlike with GT5, which hasnt even come close to getting the "every 3 months" DLC like the said would happen. Though, again, I think they meant to update the DLC that often, but then PS4 was announced and they had to rearrange resources to get gt6 out before PS4.

Last edited:
@Rally

You should try to get a touge thread going. Panda, wolf, Adventurus and I were messing around one night and it was basically touge just not as structured. The way you run it is much better and I'm thinking you can get a group interested in it once they try it out.

@Rally

You should try to get a touge thread going. Panda, wolf, Adventurus and I were messing around one night and it was basically touge just not as structured. The way you run it is much better and I'm thinking you can get a group interested in it once they try it out.

I'm IN as time permits! 👍

@Rally

I plan on it. Driftin and I are formulating plans, I should have something ready by the middle of june. All my gear is packed right now though and the ps3 is on netflix duty until we move in the next couple of weeks.

@Rally

This was actually an idea that Rally and I have talked about before. Not sure why we haven't fully played it out yet though.

Oshawa-Joe
@Rally

Ditto.

Wolfsatz
I'm IN as time permits! 👍

DITTO!

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 4

mopar fan / moperlover
  • Race 5 Incident
    Level 1 - 4points, halved for concession, doubled due to probation.
    Total 4 points.
    1 week probation remains

Division 5

Fabricio98 / Fabricio98
  • Race 1 incident
    Level 4 - 14 points
    4 Weeks probation
* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Back