◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Thanks for the advice guys. I was hoping there was something on PS3 but after searching there isn't. I'll have to look into a PC version.

Idk how good it is but there its an ace combat game, blazing angels and H.A.W.X.

"Thursday Thunder at the Ring"

•Room will open at 9pm for open practice

•Racing Starts at 9:30pm

•1-2 laps Nordschleife layout for the three SNAIL cars for the week. (Slow cars only one lap keep total race times under 20min)

•Racing wont end till after midnight EST!!!

Then we will switch up cars and add some time change to dark. As well possible rain racing. Ill most likely select a car or two from the OCD or a past premium SNAIL car to use. More details when we have next weeks car choices for SNAIL.

Hope you guys make it for some Grëën Hëll fun!!!

OwensRacing

•1-2 laps Nordschleife layout for the three SNAIL cars for the week. (Slow cars only one lap keep total race times under 20min)

Then we will switch up cars and add some time change to dark. As well possible rain racing. Ill most likely select a car or two from the OCD or a past premium SNAIL car to use. More details when we have next weeks car choices for SNAIL.

I am sooooooooo happy right now! I might actually change my work schedule for this 👍

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_zps7f289e49.jpg

So after playing around on the Nurb for a while and reading the little guide on how to post pics on here, I think I've come up with something really cool. Perhaps I could do the photographs for D5? :D

So after playing around on the Nurb for a while and reading the little guide on how to post pics on here, I think I've come up with something really cool. Perhaps I could do the photographs for D5? :D

Very well composed and overall excellent.

Owens,
As you may know, you are hosting an event at the same time as PP Cap, but we don't have a Friday event now. CAn you do Fridays?

I think we need to set up a friday on going event so those that want some SNAIL action on Friday's and avoid public rooms or other leagues.

I am glad that you are embracing the Nord; I've done the Nurb Recycler before with some success; perhaps we can make it a formal on going event.

Are you avail on Friday nights?

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_zps7f289e49.jpg

I am glad that the guide was helpful. Was it easy to follow? Anything missing? besides the videos....

Last edited:
Fridays and Satrudays are a no go for me. :/

The event isn't really anything outside a Fun night. No points, no record keeping. Open Lobby where we will be.

Made a thread to keep post and info off this main thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=283649

I think the idea is that no one Snail event takes away from the attendance from another. It doesn't matter that records are kept or points tallied. Just trying to ensure each event gets maximum attendance :)

So by attaching the Snail banner and making a separate thread it becomes an event competing with an already established Snail event on that day and at that time of day.

I think the idea is that no one Snail event takes away from the attendance from another. It doesn't matter that records are kept or points tallied. Just trying to ensure each event gets maximum attendance :)

So by attaching the Snail banner and making a separate thread it becomes an event competing with an already established Snail event on that day and at that time of day.

I don't see too much of a conflict there; I don't participate in PP Cap racing, but I would like some organized racing on Thursdays. It's going to be held in an open lobby, so would it be better if he didn't have the SNAIL logo up there?

I removed the SNAIL banner and will just run it under Spot Races and Time Trials. No problem then.

Won't even mention it again in this thread.

Sorry to offend anyone.

Do note we was promoting SNAIL to those that exhibited good race craft in the room. Is that still ok to do?

I was just going off of what was said in previous times when people wanted to run something organized on a day/time when another Snail event was going on. If zero says it's cool to run the banner then it's cool.

Zero always mentioned that a snail-sanctioned event should be run on a day where another said event in the snail "schedule of events" wasn't already going on. Which is why all the events aren't run on the best day/time for everyone...Sunday or Saturday night. They are spread out one per day.

I was under the assumption that this was because it would ensure that all the snail events had the best possible chance of getting a good turnout and no two events were taking possible attendance from another. Of course a full room is better than an empty one. People tend to gravitate toward the most full rooms when more than one option is given.

I'm not the host of any of these events so do whatever. No offense taken or meant towards anyone. You obviously have more respect here than just about anyone so I'm sure it's ok to do whatever.

OwensRacing
I removed the SNAIL banner and will just run it under Spot Races and Time Trials. No problem then.

Won't even mention it again in this thread.

Sorry to offend anyone.

Do note we was promoting SNAIL to those that exhibited good race craft in the room. Is that still ok to do?

I am beyond offended, Jeffry. How could you do such a thing.

As far as I know, there has not been any hard standing rule. My self and another have ran events concurrently to other events. More often then not, it arose because others were interested in a different kind of event (ie, an enduro vs a short race, etc.)

Owens,
As you may know, you are hosting an event at the same time as PP Cap, but we don't have a Friday event now. CAn you do Fridays?

I think we need to set up a friday on going event so those that want some SNAIL action on Friday's and avoid public rooms or other leagues.

I am glad that you are embracing the Nord; I've done the Nurb Recycler before with some success; perhaps we can make it a formal on going event.

Are you avail on Friday nights?

NURB NORD RECYCLER

So SNAILS, given that planning a formal event takes some serious time which in my case is a luxury and that we have no formal Friday event.

I have done a few SNAIL Recycler events in the past with limited success; I am throwing the idea to you guys to get some feedback. Similar in nature to what Owens is doing on Thursday and Dr. Greenthumb on Saturday after Enduro.

The event would go something like this:
Three 3 lap races around the famouse Nürburgring Nordschleife
One 2 lap race on 24 Nurburing with Weather.
Recycler means we would use cars from previous SNAIL line up.
Settings:
Boost: Off
Penalty: Weak
Race Finish Delay: 90sec
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
Grip Reduction: Real
Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
Driving Aids: Only ABS allowed

Ideas? Suggestions? Feedback? 💡

It doesn't say ur online ?

GTP_Chilly2 or something like that is what he is using while doing endurance races.

Btw Hill, I lucked into a Loadcell from a GTP user. New in box. 35kg model. John said he would trade it put for the 15kg if I had similar issues you was having. So I grabbed it. Should be here next week!!

OwensRacing
GTP_Chilly2 or something like that is what he is using while doing endurance races.

Btw Hill, I lucked into a Loadcell from a GTP user. New in box. 35kg model. John said he would trade it put for the 15kg if I had similar issues you was having. So I grabbed it. Should be here next week!!

Awesome. You won't regret it. I just got the 15k one today and at least for me that's the way to go.

Hey guys,
raymann500 here. I need to know if I can use the no. 46
cinnamon frost (kinda gold) body and rouge lucifer (kinda pale red) wheels in division 5 Sunday night. Please let me know if there is a problem and I'll change it.
Thanks

Back