◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Tried to reject the update and sign on but it would not let me unless I downloaded and installed the update. Installed and it fired back up. I was scared it would brick my system.

Swim meet tonight, but I can probably make a couple of practice races. At least I have all cars broken in. 👍

loooook who's baaaack :)

Lol I'm actually practicing to compete this week. Getting this t shirt screening business going and building a mueller building in the yard has been consuming all my time, or at least energy. It's too damn hot in south Louisiana for all this work

Just a quick reminder: I'm not going to make the racing this week. I'll be able to handle my D3 steward duties though.

Thanks for the heads up, Doc!

This is a good reminder for everyone to please post when they won't be able to race (or plan to race when they haven't in a while). It makes it much easier to predict the grid sizes of each division so that we can make adjustments if needed. 👍

Just to verify.

Shouldn't the Honda be in Round 1 and the Lexus in Round 3?

Broken in, I have:

Honda 469PP

Acura 499PP

Lexus 586PP

Last edited:
Zer0, where have you been and when do you expect to be back on track Sunday nights?

Soon. ;) RL priorities don't allow me enjoy the fun stuff right now, but I'm definitely still doing the "other" stuff full time. We've got some really cool things in development behind the scenes. I'm excited! :dopey:

Just to verify.

Shouldn't the Honda be in Round 1 and the Lexus in Round 3?

Broken in, I have:

Honda 469PP

Acura 499PP

Lexus 586PP

Thanks for catching that! It's fixed now. 👍

I'm looking for the link that shows color choices in D1. Thinking it is about time to change things up. Not 100%. I like the Hibiscus Red but may want to try a new flavor. ;)

Thank you in advance. I looked in first post but didn't see it. I looked through the Google Doc with no luck. So I'm am needing guidance on finding it.

Latest Posts

Back