◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,821 comments
The Pit Board

9119710222_ee1e3433dc.jpg

Every person has free choice. Free to obey or disobey the Natural Laws. Your choice determines the consequences. Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.

Alfred A. Montapert

Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Choices... Sure that is what life is all about but we want to look at the choices we make on the track. There is in depth documentation in the O.L.R. that defines conduct while racing but in the end it still comes down to the split second choices we make that determine the outcome. I think that one of the major things that influence how we behave on the track is depicted in the picture up top. We don't give much thought to how our actions could affect ourselves, our cars or other racers in a world where any damage you inflict will correct itself in a few hundred yards. Sometimes we make choices on the track because there is no inherent danger to ourselves or others. The S.N.A.I.L. brand is the epitome of clean racing but we can always do better. Penalties, losing points and probation are a great deterrent to poor choices. More so nowadays, respect and reputation are bigger players when it comes to keeping it clean. We can run races with full damage but with the type of racing we do it is counter productive and there isn't a "Enable Mortality" check box to add more thoughtfulness to our Sunday night. We may not be able to destroy our cars or even die behind the wheel but it should still be part of our mental approach when we line up every week. Keeping in mind the real world consequences of the choices we make on track could help determine if the pass we are thinking of executing is a good idea... or a bad one.

I roughly nine days and a fist full of hours and minutes, the 2013 GT Academy competition will begin!! I have said it before, but I am getting excited about it. Not for the fact that I have any hope of seeing the finals but for our League as a whole. I am sure we have drivers with a legitimate shot at the top and it is going to be awesome to follow their progress. It is also going to be fun to compete amongst ourselves as individuals, divisions and as a League. It is a great time to be a member of S.N.A.I.L. There are many obvious reasons but the one that sets us apart from every other organization on GTPlanet is our humble little SNAIL Results Document! If you haven't taken the time to look it over, now is the time. Over a year's worth of data collection on every driver! There are many factors that decide your results on any particular League Night and we can't always see where our strengths or weaknesses are. Enter the Document!! With all of the graphs, charts and times for the whole League, the information you need to excel in the upcoming battle that is GT Academy is a mouse click away! The best is yet to come!!

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race S.N.A.I.L.

Anyone interested in the Enduro Practice session to prepare for tonight's racing?

Each combo. one race. Double length. 20 mins of seat time in each car. Qualify for the first race. Reverse grid the last two. 10 minutes to practice before going green on last two.

Be in D2 at 7:00 and going green at 7:30 sharp.

Have to show of this 2 dollar score!
2013-06-23190507.jpg

Found it at a family dollar while we were out running some errands this afternoon. Working on building a hobbit house styled garden mound in the back yard that this will be adorning. For now though he will be passing the time on my computer desk.

The Pit Board

9119710222_ee1e3433dc.jpg

Every person has free choice. Free to obey or disobey the Natural Laws. Your choice determines the consequences. Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.

Alfred A. Montapert

Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race S.N.A.I.L.

Great post exo, thank you once again for feeding my brain :)

I'm really sorry but I'm not able to be primary host tonight... I just got dc'd from my own lobby when I was breaking in my last car and have been getting poor signal on my wired computer... I am terribly sorry exo

We'll probably get some t-storms tonight too, but with luck it'll be after midnight...it's super humid in Ottawa tonight.

I'm really sorry but I'm not able to be primary host tonight... I just got dc'd from my own lobby when I was breaking in my last car and have been getting poor signal on my wired computer... I am terribly sorry exo

Dude, no worries! We will always prevail! I am more bummed that you may not race!

Ive had a really bad headache sine yesterday... Not going o make it tonight!

Anything to do with Audi winning Le Mans???

Sorry you can't make it tonight :(

Oshawa-Joe, Rallywagon, dragonwhisky, albtifosi are any of you able to host D3 tonight?

Put me on the "Maybe" list tonight guys. Storm is still passing by and I fear the power may cut out again as it did yesterday. Hopefully everything goes right and I can race with everyone tonight 👍

Attention D4 & D5 drivers​

We have the potential for overflow in your Divisions tonight. Once we get to the end of this season, promotion and relegation will take care of leveling the divisions 👍

If you are unable to get into your assigned Division Lounge tonight, please post in this thread. We'll shuffle drivers to make room and get everyone racing.

We've let the D4 & D5 Division Directors, exosphere, cmbeal and handlebar, know what could happen and both zer0 and I will be monitoring the thread and Directors Docs to help make sure everyone gets to race.

If you can be 5 or 10 minutes early to your Division Lounge, that will also help with making sure we get everyone racing and we remain on time!
Please don't enter your room until your host has opened it.

Cheers

kcheeb

Last edited:
Been trying to get on for the past half hour it seems my internet is deciding to take a crap on me today :( was most looking forward to today too! I wanted to use my Lexus really badly today... I hope d4 is fun and good luck to everyone!

Been trying to get on for the past half hour it seems my internet is deciding to take a crap on me today :( was most looking forward to today too! I wanted to use my Lexus really badly today... I hope d4 is fun and good luck to everyone!

have you cleared your game cache? there's still time. it's the last combo :)

EDIT: getting incompatibility with host :( reboot time

Back