◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,998 comments
I don't think that debates escalating into a hostile tone have a direct relationship with average age here. It's more of a pissing contest at times, and other times it's a boat load of sarcasm and snide undertones. But that comes at any age.

Your point is valid, I was just trying to come up with a theory why things are the way they are in SNAIL. It was just an educated guess that may have some validity.

Garagefather,

I really appreciated your post. Thank you for speaking so evenly about differences in our leagues. I also appreciate the similarities.

I am putting it behind me. Let's get back to racing.

Garagefather,
I am putting it behind me. Let's get back to racing.

Sorry if I am keeping a dead issue alive. I saw the title of the thread and thought I had something worthwhile to add. My intention was not to drag the subject on. Perhaps I was late to the party.

What day(s) of the week are available for a new event? There was a league that I used to be a member of that is no longer together and I would like to see if we could incorporate that into one of our nights here at Snail.

Sorry if I am keeping a dead issue alive. I saw the title of the thread and thought I had something worthwhile to add. My intention was not to drag the subject on. Perhaps I was late to the party.

I don't think it's a dead issue at all. There is a lot of consternation amongst those of us who have been here a long time regarding this issue. No one is against competition in any form, be it on track or on the forum. SNAIL in no way has exclusive rights to run the style of races we run, however we do ask to give credit where due. Simply put, and Zer0 has already laid this all out, Turtle appeared well after the creation and refinement of SNAIL, but nothing has ever been said on behalf of Turtle recognizing this. If someone had problems with SNAIL, they should have brought those problems up to SNAIL. If someone wants to start a "clone" of SNAIL, feel free, but at least give SNAIL a hat tip. How do you think Jordan would react if I started a Gran Turismo oriented message board and called it GTUniverse? It really isn't about which league is better, it's about recognizing those whose hard work you're leaning upon.

Guess what year Schmiggy was born...

"I got my first real 6 string....
bought it at the five and dime...
played it till my fingers bleed..."

The Beatles's "COME TOGETHER" was #1 in America.

Ps. That guy ph1sher made a huge fool of himself ans he's probably regreting his ballz off for standing so hard for his big liar friend. Let's rest our case. We clearly proved our point.

After abit of testing iv decided to choose a car (from what I can see) hasnt been used in snail before.... Lotus esprit v8 is going to daytona!

Oh, I wanna play the guess my age game. Im going super obscure though. In the year I was born, AMC was one of the top SCCA pro rally teams, finishing second overall in production, only a minute and a half after the number one manufacturer, even though they hit a tree dead center in the final rally. Further, Of the top three production class winners, all three! were Michiganders.

Last edited:
Oh, I wanna play the guess my name game. Im going super obscure though. In the year I was born, AMC was one of the top SCCA pro rally teams, finishing second overall in production, only a minute and a half after the number one manufacturer, even though they hit a tree dead center in the final rally. Further, Of the top three production class winners, all three! were Michiganders.

I'm Sorry What Are We Guessing? The Car? An Eagle

Look like there's no GT Academy for Canada again this year.

It's called (GT Academy 2013 North America) but only USA is eligible.

oh, no, I meant age, huh, guess that shows it?
Anyway, it was actually the sx4, which is basically an eagle just a bit smaller and 2 door. It actually looks like I have three cars to add to my car bucket list. The Kammback, the sx4 and the AMX.

Last edited:
Back