◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Well, as luck would have it, just as I got my handicap down to a 4.4 today, walking back to my car after the round, shot a even round of par 70, I stepped off a curb and rolled my left ankle over:ouch: Nothing is broken, just swollen a little. The extra weight of carrying my clubs didn't help either.

So, with that being said, I will not be racing tonight but I will be on to host, direct and keep score:)👍

See you D2er's later.

DS3 it, that's what I'm doing tonight :sly:

I'd like to officially announce that the June 2013 season results are final. While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, I wanted to highlight the division champions:

Division 1
OwensRacing

Division 2
dabneyd

Division 3
VAG_star

Division 4
moperlover

Division 5
Skills_19657

Congratulations to all five of you! :cheers:

Whoa!!! Didn't even think I was in contention.

Makes my night!!!

Third week in a row with issues. The odd thing is that it's always the same 2 or 3 people who I can't see on track that lead to my disconnection.

@ Exo: I got dcoed from internet and not letting me back on! Gonna keep trying! Idk if you'll even read this till after leagues is done...

As of 10:13 eastern: gonna wait a couple minutes and try again
As of 10:48 eastern: still not letting me in....:grumpy::grumpy::yuck:
As of 11:27 eastern: I'm definetly not getting on tonight so my vote for D4 is combo 1! Thank you! Should have great connection by next weekend since my dad gave our internet provider an EARFUL since both our phone and internet aren't working that well... and were paying for their best service... hope to see you all soon!!!:):)

Last edited:
Gonna be sad to see the f1 go, I bet if it were moved to an open track like Indy road course, it would be a hard choice to decide which combo got voted off. Hope to see it comeback soon

Incredible racing tonight. Very very clean and the respect for one another was astounding. Thank you all for such great sportsmanship and fine race craft.

Incredible racing tonight. Very very clean and the respect for one another was astounding. Thank you all for such great sportsmanship and fine race craft.

It was a great night in D1. Amazing racing

Extremely close and respectful racing. In the first three races there were three photo finishes and two of them were in one race. I got my first win which was really surprising. A very good start to the month and looking forward to more 👍

That finish in D1 is awesome, really, really need some pics :D And a thousandth between 4th & 5th, sweet.

Great night in D3, 2nd, 3rd and 4th were tied for points, talk about competitive 👍

It was a great night in D1. Amazing racing

Extremely close and respectful racing. In the first three races there were three photo finishes and two of them were in one race. I got my first win which was really surprising. A very good start to the month and looking forward to more 👍

Thanks for these posts, guys! Music to my ears! :)

Division 4 Report (Where the Cool Kids Hang!)

Smokin' in the Boys Room!!! Tonight was spectacular!! We had a few connection issues and as I suspect, are mostly related to GTA and funkyness with PSN. The racing was off the charts! We had multiple winners and just about everyone saw the podium. At the end of the show we had 3 ties and the top 5 were separated by only 5 points!! Tonight was a fantastic start to the July season. Thanks goes out to everyone that helped keep the lounge on track and thanks to ALL of D4 for just being awesome!!

Division 4 replays have been uploaded!

Side note: We sure missed you Bandit! Connection issues are such a drag but we look forward to seeing you on the grid next week!!

After taking my month and a half of racing sunday nights, I noticed that D1 is no longer a dive bomb first to try and make your way up to the top of the field, it's definitely became a bit of beauty, it's very fast and intense but clean racing, it's definitely a lot of fun and its a learning experience every time you're in a group of these guys when they're at their finest. Tonight's races had 3 people within 4 points of each other and we were all battling to get some sort of edge, not one of us could get that. Each of us had a combo that they were good at. Just incredible racing tonight, thank you snail for providing this experience.

kcheeb
That finish in D1 is awesome, really, really need some pics :D And a thousandth between 4th & 5th, sweet.

Great night in D3, 2nd, 3rd and 4th were tied for points, talk about competitive 👍

If I'm not doing anything tomorrow I'll try and post a few. D1 was absolutely filled with AWESOME racing tonight! I'm finally getting the hang of the tighter pack and constant higher pressure; making it less panicky and more bring it on.

Also, it seems that in the past few months sportsmanship, racecraft, and general awesomeness have gone way way up all over the snail community 👍 Am I the only one thinking it?

After taking my month and a half of racing sunday nights, I noticed that D1 is no longer a dive bomb first to try and make your way up to the top of the field, it's definitely became a bit of beauty, it's very fast and intense but clean racing, it's definitely a lot of fun and its a learning experience every time you're in a group of these guys when they're at their finest. Tonight's races had 3 people within 4 points of each other and we were all battling to get some sort of edge, not one of us could get that. Each of us had a combo that they were good at. Just incredible racing tonight, thank you snail for providing this experience.

Couldn't have said it better my self danger. Truly epic night in D1. SNAIL is the best group by far that I've been a part of.

GTA update: 14th in us with Gumball in 15th .009 behind me

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better my self danger. Truly epic night in D1. SNAIL is the best group by far that I've been a part of.

GTA update: 14th in us with Gumball in 15th .009 behind me

Finally out of the 20's. if I could put together a good lap 18 high is there. Then I'm not sure what ill do. LoL

Back