Coza427|Photomode Thread

• Thread starter coza427
  • 38 comments
Australia
Australia
BADONKY_KONG_69
Hey! Welcome to my photomode thread. This is where i'll post all my latest shots. I edit with Photoshop which im still learning about, but the thread will include some heavier edits and mainly basic edits. Im currently in my final year of high school so posts won't be constant but i will try to post at least once a week.

To start the thread off here are some of my recent shots:

Import vs Exotic by coza427, on Flickr
Original shot from Ray29rus

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1 by coza427, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Winter by coza427, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Winter (Storm edit) by coza427, on Flickr

The crisp tones of your pictures are astounding. The, for the lack of a better word, clarity of your shots are really showing. Good job there and neat start! 👍

A Great start mate! I had no experience of photoshop either when I started out, and I can say, you're way damn better than I was when I began. Good job :)👍

I haven't had time to get any shots as i've been studying for my exams so I edited some other guys shots:

Vader GT-R by coza427, on Flickr
Original from OutOfBoredom

RUF by coza427, on Flickr
Original from Ray29rus

Last edited:
Good start up of a gallery, I can appreciate what you've brought into the showing of your artistic works. Thus far you've got some handy skills of editing the photos that is promising for improvement. 👍

I'm a little bit in late, but welcome here and nice gallery start :)
I like the Vader GT-R edit, nice work 👍

Not sure if the lens flare worked there but the composition of the Scirocco shot is pretty neat!

I like a lot the first R34 shot and nice edit work on the C63, the original one was very static and you've managed to give it a very goos speed effect 👍

I like your colour choice on the R34, makes it really stand out, though the flare on the headlamps are really distracting. Tone it down a little and you'll have a really nice mood going. :)

Here's my latest set:

Im thinking about starting a car review thread as this is really starting to take my interest and is putting life back into the game for me.

I was struck by with mighty sense of movement applied in the photoworks - but to say frankly that you're still fledgeing in bringing the pieces of artworks to an admirable calibre and nowhere near from positive views in my opinion.

Whoops, this one is of a cut above the previous set dude...

The first one is no more than mind-boggling with extreme sense of motion from the back to the foreground in the picture - adding with gradation sidewards, the entire rendering of the image is yielding a magical feel in it.

Touching on the second and the third photos respectively I'm in favor with the awesome approach of angles of the car, modest exposure of colors and the intense saturation of them is of good quality too. :)

Last edited:
Back