◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
Hello to the Powers that Be.

I will not be home in time to send ScreamingChief a friend request from D3 for the cap race tonight. Could someone with the login details to D3 please add ScreamingChief.

Thanks in advance:)

jobyone

I will not be home in time to send ScreamingChief a friend request from D3 for the cap race tonight. Could someone with the login details to D3 please add ScreamingChief.

I'll get it done when I get home 👍

Schmiggs! You....! *fistshake* my only goal was to beat you! I almost had it too! Man did I ever suck it up last night. I'll be gunning for you next week!.

It appears that Dragon is not the only person in D3 to have a "nemesis":sly:
But I'm sure it's the good kind as well. :)

Hmmm, I have it down to between two cars, a new to SNAIL FR Premium, or a MR standard that handles surprisingly well...

Premium, I guess? (Gulp)

Guessing that it is not the Ferrari LongnameSwoopyCar because it is MR nor the Citroen Car because it is a Platypus-Drive.

Last edited:

Screaming_Chief already had D3, he's good to go.

PP Cap racing in 45mins!!!

Here are some of car lists for tonight. If you wanna join. Copy one and head into D3 before 10pm EST

Tentative lineup, with the +20PP handicap:
FF - Honda CR-Z TC (464PP)
FR - Subaru Cusco Impreza '03 (529PP)
MR/RR - Pagani Zonda C12 '00 (525PP as it has 26,000miles on it so it has lost 1)
4WD - Ford Focus Rally Car '99 (502PP)

Total - 2020PP

New test line up:
Spoon civic 455pp
AsparaDrink RX-7 '06 524pp
Audi R8 4.2 523pp
Lambo Countach '88
Spreadsheet says 518pp but at 0 miles with oil change I'm only at 508...

OwensRacing
OwensRacing Line Up:

AWD - R8 4.2 (523pp)
MR- NSX concept (470)
FR - C6 Z06 (549)
FF - Motul Civic (457)

Total: 1999pp

Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 457
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 523
Lexus IS F '07 517
RUF RGT '00 506

3 over but I will only be there for the last two races so will not matter.

Revision 1.0 - scrap the Rally idea.

FF -- Honda MUGEN MOTUL Civic Si Race Car '87 - 457 PP
4WD Nissan GT-R '07 - 537 PP (438 miles) - listed at 535 in database
FR -- Honda S2000 LM - 508 PP
MR -- Acura NSX RM - 499 PP

2001 total points

2000 pp line up

FF Xsara rally car '99 498pp

FR GT 350Z RS 508pp

MR GSX-R/4 '01 498pp

4WD Mitsubishi Concept '89 497pp

My set up:
FF: Honda Integra TypeR RM '04 - 469pp
RR: RUF RGT '00 - 504pp
FR: TVR Tamora - 505pp
4WD: Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07 - 520pp

FF : Spoon Civic Type R (EK) 455pp
FR : Spoon S2000 Race Car 506pp
MR : Nissan R390 GT1 540pp
4WD : Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV Rally Car 494pp

1995pp

I just wanted to get this out there in case there is a OCD refresh soon. I know this very well could be changed if there are any complaints against me.

But if all things are clear for me, I am picking the '74 Lamborghini Countach LP400 from the OCD.

I just can't decide on the track, I think I have it narrowed down to 2 though...

q1fa.jpg

1wmd.jpg

Division 4 Directors Report

It was great to have Bandit and his stable connection back. 25% for his connection and 75% for his attitude! All kidding aside, it is always great when any of the D4 gang can make it. Thanks again to everyone for your help keeping the night flowing. I get caught up in score keeping and it is pretty cool that the rest of the guys make sure everything else is sorted without having to be asked. 👍

I don't have much to say about the racing other than I heard a rumor that some racing took place. I was not a witness to any of that. I ended up having another soul crushing night. The first two rounds were a bit rough since there is really no where to go if you make a mistake, and I made several. I have no answers as to why my night was so horrible.

Someone mentioned sour grapes?? Well, by the end of last night I had grown an entire vineyard of the sourest grapes known to ever exist. I had every intention of carefully placing my PS3 ( with the GT5 disc still within ) and a bushel or two of said sour grapes into a large vat and dropping a house on the whole lot! I always give everything 24 hours before I make any decisions and after a brutal day at work, I decided to take my grapes of sourness, freeze several of them so that they could keep used to keep my scotch cold with out watering it down. :dopey:

There will always be more Sundays and I hope my luck gets better but in the mean time, I will always dig this group and keep on trying to be a better driver! I don't think I have the mojo to enter data tonight but I will make sure it is done tomorrow. Thanks again D4 for all your help and not sending a lynch party out for me!!

Last edited:
Oh Yeah. Glenfiddich Solera Reserve is the best single malt I've ever tasted. I generally go for blended, but if yer buying Glenanything I'll be happy to raise a toast in your honor. Only way we'd be "slummin" is if we were to tip a bottle of bourbon.

Let's see who that fires up. :sly: ;)

One of my Favorite pics from Scotland two years ago was in Glenfidditch Distillery, after the tour.

Son (then 12) looking disdainfully at the offerings before him (mine) and the wallsize poster behind him had huge text with something like "Someday you'll be ready..." Juxtaposition.

;-)

I can, without equivocation, state one of the most pleasant (there've actually been several now) moments in my life is kicking back with my son, now 27 years old, tipping a glass, or glasses, of scotch and tugging on cheap cigars and BSing until the wee hours of the morning.

Thread now officially hi-jacked! :sly:

I am by no means educated on all the great scotches of the world but the best I have ever had and by what all others are judged is The Macallan 25. I shared a bottle with an old shipmate when he retired. Spectacular moment. I am glad he paid!

Alright, back to business

Your Monday Stewards Update

Even if it's just now Tuesday here in Magic Bourbon Land . It's still Monday somewhere.

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

This is, of course, barring any incident report posts by the stewards, after this update, but, as of right now, none have been posted against the prize winners.

The OCD will update Thursday!!!

So if you don't have the 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400, go get it ASAP!!! It can be sent though.

Also why PD decided to do non winged Countach's is beyond me. They looked so good with wings!

Edit: I see the 1974 LP400 wasn't sold with one. I can accept that. The other though. Uggggh!!

95D4068F-F7A1-43C9-A45A-9345A6D6B8F7-1527-000000E47D2A4E6A_zps6583bdd6.jpg

Last edited:
I am by no means educated on all the great scotches of the world but the best I have ever had and by what all others are judged is The Macallan 25. I shared a bottle with an old shipmate when he retired. Spectacular moment. I am glad he paid!

No kidding. I've heard Macallan is way pricy. I tipped a bottle of Chivas Bros Royal Salute when my daughter graduated college and another when my son got his degree. That was some seriously smooth stuff. I doubt I'll ever be in a position to afford a sniff of Macallan.

Back