◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
It was between the 74 Lambo and the 02 TVR Tamora for me, I drove them both extensively, but that Lamborghini was just so fun! I couldn't pass it up for the Tamora that could be picked any week.

Now to decide on which track...

Woo that's some pricey Scotch!!!

Chivas Regal 18 is my drink. I can't afford to keep it in house all the time. Besides I drink it way to fast if so. LoL super smooth compared to the 12.

I'd like to try some of the others mentioned. Maybe next tax season I will spend 500-600 on some 25 year old stuff. ;)

Edit:

I will be getting Chivas Royal 21 and Chivas Regal 25 next spring! Dragon, I'm expecting a visit so we can enjoy these together. :)

Last edited:
LOL.

That might just be what I drag my sorry a$$ up to hoosier land for. :D :cheers: I'll bring the cigars.

My "working" Scotch is the Chivas 12. It's a serviceable whisky and you don't have to pull out a second mortgage on the house to sip a bottle.

LOL.

That might just be what I drag my sorry a$$ up to hoosier land for. :D :cheers: I'll bring the cigars.

My "working" Scotch is the Chivas 12. It's a serviceable whisky and you don't have to pull out a second mortgage on the house to sip a bottle.

Sounds excellent!

No kidding. I've heard Macallan is way pricy. I tipped a bottle of Chivas Bros Royal Salute when my daughter graduated college and another when my son got his degree. That was some seriously smooth stuff. I doubt I'll ever be in a position to afford a sniff of Macallan.

It was a once in a lifetime experience. We had worked together on the Bering sea for 3 years and it was just one of those moments. He was at the end of a 24 year career and had never been married or had kids so it was within his price range at the moment. That was several years ago and at the venue we were at I think he shelled out around $700.00 for the privilege...

It was a once in a lifetime experience. We had worked together on the Bering sea for 3 years and it was just one of those moments. He was at the end of a 24 year career and had never been married or had kids so it was within his price range at the moment. That was several years ago and at the venue we were at I think he shelled out around $700.00 for the privilege...

$700?! :eek: It's a good thing he wasn't married, cuz he may have not been for long! (or as my wife would say, "If you want to act like you're single, I can make arrangements for you to be single again.." :lol:)

$700?! :eek: It's a good thing he wasn't married, cuz he may have not been for long! (or as my wife would say, "If you want to act like you're single, I can make arrangements for you to be single again.." :lol:)

No doubt about that! (I have heard that some story from my better half!) I used to heckle him about some things and in return he used to love to rub my nose in his *high* 5 figure balance in his checking account!!

zer05ive

happy wife makes a happy life. goes along with a clean racecar is a fast racecar.

The OCD will update Thursday!!!

So if you don't have the 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400, go get it ASAP!!! It can be sent though.

Also why PD decided to do non winged Countach's is beyond me. They looked so good with wings!

Edit: I see the 1974 LP400 wasn't sold with one. I can accept that. The other though. Uggggh!!

I actually prefer the clean simple look of the 74 over the cluttered look of the late 80s Countachs. They were bolting on way to much junk. Extended fender flares, front valences, rear wings. I think the older Countachs look much more elegant.

All this whisky talk makes me wish we all lived closer together. There is not much I enjoy more than sharing my 28 bottles of whisky with friends while virtual driving:) if you guys are ever in the San Fran area let me know:)

Last edited:
Sound's to me like we could all use a little of Nazareth's "Whiskey Drinkin' Woman"

The Bering Sea?! May I never see those waters again.

28 Bottles? And they all have whisky in them? We certainly need a patron to get us all there. Jobyone needs an intervention. :sly: ;)

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club​

Please join me in congratulating the latest additions :

7/21/2013:
Da_Panda_Bear
SPEED14231234
JazzVanWolfe
WiiFreak

7/28/2013:
TEX-36
Schmiggz
GumballCGT
chatva

Apparently July was a very good recruiting month for zer0 ;)

Congratulations gentlemen 👍

Agreed. Great car, fun track. To many racers.,4 or 5 woukd have been perfect.

Great car and fun track definitely. We only had 7 racers and it still did not produce good racing. It was more of a follow the leader until someone slips and then all hell breaks loose in the final hairpin.

We will be racing with the Honda lm race car again. I have not decided on a track yet, but will soon. I did love it at suzuka which is a dissapointment for me to let that go but it is what it is.

Ph1sher
We will be racing with the Honda lm race car again. I have not decided on a track yet, but will soon. I did love it at suzuka which is a dissapointment for me to let that go but it is what it is.

Snails! We are going to Cape Ring With these honda lm cars!

Danget..double post...whoops my bad..

Ohhh, these cars are going to be neat landing after the jump. Ph1sher, while I side with your choice, because you won the rights to it, might I suggest getting a ABV (flak jacket) on.

Rallywagon
Ohhh, these cars are going to be neat landing after the jump. Ph1sher, while I side with your choice, because you won the rights to it, might I suggest getting a ABV (flak jacket) on.

:lol: of course. I just did a couple laps with the Honda around cape ring, and honestly its really smooth around the track and has a neat smooth landing after the jump as well.

dabneyd
I hope, for your sake Ph1sher, that this is nothing like the other Honda we ran here. Torches and pitchforks, I tell ya!

A randomly generated track would be better. ;)

Well looks like something bad happend in the past at cape ring. I personally love cape ring. I think this will be a little better for you dabneyd!

Well looks like something bad happend in the past at cape ring. I personally love cape ring. I think this will be a little better for you dabneyd!

Sorry I got caught up in something at work but was trying to warn you about the torches and pitchforks :)

I wonder how the big loop will be with this car understeering so bad. The turn after the jump will probably be a challenge too. Should be good fun.

Back