◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
Go try it... :)

I've not tried it but am excited too.

Don't fret, your choice and you choose what you like. Others have their opinions. That's ok. Just know you earned that pick and its you that only needs to enjoy it. ;)

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday August 4th please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:

D1 * D1 * D1 * D1 * D1 * D1

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM

D ONE

What happened to recruiting efforts?

Honestly, how many got recruited. Cough, I sorta did. Joined through Zero's name on a Wednesday and was like this is fun.

If no 3rd combo lets run 1.5 length races. ;)

4 x 15min races.

Where can i find the rules for combo choice... I'm soooo noobie at this :D
My doubt is... can i choose a car that costs cr1.500,000 ?

Last edited:
Where can i find the rules for combo choice... I'm soooo noobie at this :D
My doubt is... can i choose a car that costs cr1.500,000 ?

I think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that you can pick a car up to 5 million in the NCD. It gets more complicated when you're looking at the OCD (since you can't trade cars worth over 1 million).

I am planning to announce practice rooms as usual.... If we move practice to TH im ok with it but we should do that next week.

tom / dabney u hosting?

Sorry... Have not kept with thread.... Is anyone interested in practicing tonight? Semi formally?

Sorry about that. I didn't see Prize A chosen so I thought we were just going to move official practice to Thursday this week.
I will definitely host tomorrow night practice room.

:rolleyes:Really, a ferrari? How cliche! :mischievous: Just kidding. Should be a fun, intense combo. watch out for the dori stallion!

Prize A selection:

Ferrari SP1 at Road Course Indy

While I'm not a big Ferrari fan Schmiggz, I think I love you now. Indy Road is one course I like and the Stallion will look so sexy in Blue. Breaking that thing in tonight. Actually have two of these at 0/0/0.

Lambo combo is tough to race in.

I can drive it fine alone. But when everyone tries ramming there way through the esses it ruins the fun.

What times are people seeing with this? D1 drivers 1:07.5's - 1:08.5's.

Real Ferrari's are Red

Good thing it ain't a real Ferrari then huh? ;) Even if it was real, I'd still paint it blue.

And that may be the root of me not caring for Ferrari. That, and I drove in Italy for a year and everybody there seems to think their Fiat 500s were really incognito stallions.

Good thing it ain't a real Ferrari then huh? ;) Even if it was real, I'd still paint it blue.

And that may be the root of me not caring for Ferrari. That, and I drove in Italy for a year and everybody there seems to think their Fiat 500s were really incognito stallions.

driving in italy is the best, 3 wide up on the sidewalks

car-crash-pileup-photo-01.jpg

For those who weren't practicing tonight, this is what turn one looks like at eiger with the Lambo.:scared:

Back