◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,746 comments
cant get into d2. room incompatibility.

restarted ps3.

wiped cache and restarting again

still not working. was able get into d3

Last edited:
decided to stay out most of the first race and out for race 2 at eiger with those lambos.. avoiding all risks of being involved in a accident, and reported. will race at indy though. Thanks!

Worst night of racing for me..very frusterated at myself and others, oh well.

Last edited:
Division 4
Co-Directors Report

Another great night in division 4! Even with our shortage of people and only having 6 racers, the races were close! Everyone had a great time and missed having Exo with his great score keeping which had gone okay for the most part except a few hiccups here and there which were fixed right away! The Lamborghini combo went alright for most everyone and we all thoroughly enjoyed it with some people liking it! The Ferrari combo was our trouble combo I would have to say with having forgetting to set laps and grid order as a start off but we all muttled through and had a great night with hopes to have more people next weekend! Plus for once we D4 didn't finish after everyone else!

P.S. Sorry about how long it is... first time doing a directors report and got carried away!
P.P.S. So how did I do Exo?​

Last edited:
Another tie for first place here in D1 at 87 points. We had to drop down to the number of third place to name the winner who is Martin once again. Awesome job man !!! :cheers:

PS: I only got next week to beat you a last time, I hope we won't get another tie. :lol:

Good night racing tonight. The Lambo combo wasn't bad. However far from great. First one I was having grip issues. Almost a second off my pace. Second race swapped over to another Lambo with wheels and it was much better.

Loads of respectful racers in D1 and that sure makes for a good night of racing. I for one appreciate you guys.

Another tie for first place here in D1 at 87 points. We had to drop down to the number of third place to name the winner who is Martin once again. Awesome job man !!! :cheers:

PS: I only got next week to beat you a last time, I hope we won't get another tie. :lol:

Lol that's crazy. Maybe we tie again and you come out on top

Good night racing tonight. The Lambo combo wasn't bad. However far from great. First one I was having grip issues. Almost a second off my pace. Second race swapped over to another Lambo with wheels and it was much better.

Loads of respectful racers in D1 and that sure makes for a good night of racing. I for one appreciate you guys.

Yes lots of respect for the D1 crew. Great guys

Frustrating night overall in D2. We all got booted at one point and even had to manually line up for the reverse race at Eiger, which kinda sums up how the night went. :lol:

But I did have some great battles nonetheless. Thanks to everyone who raced clean. 👍

I'll abstain from comment on d3. I expect a lot of penalties again stewards.

BTW, drifting and blowing off steam in d3 if anyone would like to join

Last edited:
Back