Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

The three shots are really good, very different from each other. Like my comrades i really love the last shots, brilliant use of motion blur 👍 But I think i love enven more the pano for its superb atmosphere. Great work mate !

It's been 4 months since I've touched GT5. I've been waiting to get my hands on GT6 but that's still a few months away. I decided to come back and take a few more pics because I didn't want to get rusty haha! Can't wait to try out photomode in GT6!

Click for Lightbox

Combustion - Zonda R
I tried to replicate that feeling when playing NFS Most Wanted in the last shot.
I gave one of ShaolinMasta's textures ago and I think it turned out okay.

Last edited:
The last 2 are brillliant. 👍

I'm liking the softness of the background and dof of the black SLR shot.

And the enhanced sense of speed and effects added to the Zonda shot is really great and add some real atmosphere.

Nice work mate. 👍

GPR
The last 2 are brillliant. 👍

I'm liking the softness of the background and dof of the black SLR shot.

And the enhanced sense of speed and effects added to the Zonda shot is really great and add some real atmosphere.

Nice work mate. 👍

Totally agree with George, I would have said exactly the same. Nice to see some new stuff here 👍 :cheers:

gtuned, Haha, um... I guess I'll take that as a compliment :lol:

George & Jérémy, thanks for the compliments guys! It really means a lot, hearing it from some of the best GTP Photographers around!:cheers:

Absoluterly loving your black SLR picture, the rims are one thousand times better looking than those we can find in the game, the background is smartly edited. The zonda pic is also looking great, heavier editing but still pleasent. Bravo Riceman 👍

Giulietta73 & Hervé, Cheers for the feedback guys!:cheers: And yeah, most of the in-game rims are hideous... I hope GT6 has a much better roster to choose from!

Took another long break from GT5 because of GTA Online... however, after seeing everyones awesome artworks, I just had to come back! I'm still hyped for GT6! Looking forward to the new photomode locations!

Ferrari F40
Click for Lightbox

'Harmony' - Ferrari F40

'The Scenic Stop' - Ferrari F40

'The Minimalist' - Ferrari F40

Lamborghini Aventador
Click for Lightbox

'Luminosity' - Aventador
I've re-uploaded this at least 10 times because I wasn't happy with the way it looked... but after all the touch ups, I think it looks okay now.

'The Alley' - Aventador

'Lurking in the Shadows' - Aventador
Had this sitting on my harddrive for the past year and decided to finish editing it.

Amuse S2000 GT1 (Standard)
Click for Lightbox

'Into the Light' - S2000 GT1

'Through the Morning Mist' - S2000 GT1

Before & After

Extra Old Edits
Shared these around the forums but haven't put them in my gallery up until now.
Click for Lightbox

'Desert Sunset' - Gallardo | 'Morning Drive' - Audi R8

'Prior Design' Inspired Audi R8 | 'NSX Nux Edition' - Super GT NSX

Last edited:
Superb ! Juste superb ! All your pics have a great mood mate. They are very colorful and your edit work give them a very special touch we can't see elsewhere. Great work !

Now that I've finally come in this gallery, I can enjoy all of your work in one place! :drool:
Great to hear, I'm glad you enjoy my artworks! :)

Superb ! Juste superb ! All your pics have a great mood mate. They are very colorful and your edit work give them a very special touch we can't see elsewhere. Great work !
Thank you very much for the kind words mate!:cheers:

Nice Riceman, I really like the artistic feel of these edits with great colour hues that blend well together. 👍

'The Scenic Stop' and 'The Minimalist' are awesome. Also the S2000 ones are brilliant too, love the cold tones and that blue. 👍

Of course not that the others are bad at all, but those mentioned stand out to me. ;) 👍

I like lighting and composition in shot number 4.
I'm glad you like my S2000 picture. :)

Legendary.....
Haha, thanks FJ!

GPR
Nice Riceman, I really like the artistic feel of these edits with great colour hues that blend well together. 👍

'The Scenic Stop' and 'The Minimalist' are awesome. Also the S2000 ones are brilliant too, love the cold tones and that blue. 👍

Of course not that the others are bad at all, but those mentioned stand out to me. ;) 👍
Thanks George, I'm stoked that you like the artistic feel of my artworks! :)

These are all utterly awesome. You are a master of creating an amazing atmosphere in an image. Fantastic work!

Who is the only one able to make me want to copy one of his car ? This is you bro ! These white F40 pictures are shaking my mouse each time watching them, artistic ethereal realm is yours when it comes to enhance this beauty.

The green Aventador and the heavy edit are more than enjoyable, the rims must be added to GT6 and this Bronze-Gold R8 still standing as one of your best work ever, killer ADV1 rims.

Others are fine.

Last edited:
These are all utterly awesome. You are a master of creating an amazing atmosphere in an image. Fantastic work!
Thank you Nato! But seriously, "a master of creating an amazing atmosphere" you say... you're making me blush haha!:embarrassed:
Who is the only one able to make me want to copy one of his car ? This is you bro ! These white F40 pictures are shaking my mouse each time watching them, artistic ethereal realm is your when it comes to enhance this beauty.

The green Aventador and the heavy edit are more than enjoyable, the rims must be added to GT6 and this Bronze-Gold R8 still standing as one of your best work ever, killer ADV1 rims.

Others are fine.
Huge thanks Herve!:cheers: I like that we have a similar taste in cars & rims. I would never put GT6 down if it had ADV1 style rims as well as the ability to change rim size & tyre profile.

Nice clips of pictures man, some of the photos have ethereal vibrations in them、radial exposure and speck of lights in some of the pictures do look fine too. ;)

Nice clips of pictures man, some of the photos have ethereal vibrations in them、radial exposure and speck of lights in some of the pictures do look fine too. ;)
Thank you sneakyboy!:cheers:

Hey guys!
This is probably my final update from GT5, so I would like to say a HUGE thank you to you all for visiting my gallery!:D
I hope you have enjoyed the artworks that I've made over the past year or two and I will be looking forward to finding out what GT6 has to offer. I would love to see you all in the GT6 forums in the near future and see how much further we can all improve. I still remember the early days of my mediocre looking artworks...
Haha! Oh well we've all started somewhere!
Anyways, cheers guys! :cheers:

'Living in a Dream' - Enzo
Click for Lightbox

'Misty Morning Cruise' - Audi R8
Click for Lightbox

Before & After Shots

I've always wondered what the original picture of other people's artworks looked like before they started editing. I loved seeing how they've transformed an ordinary looking image into something more spectacular.

So now I've decided to showcase few of my before and after shots of some of my more heavier edited artworks.

Click for Lightbox

Thank you for viewing! :gtpflag:

So let me know below, if you have a particular image that stands out to you from my gallery.
I would love to hear what you think about it; well, that's if you like any of my artworks at all...
I hope they're not too generic for your liking...

Last edited:
I think that the zonda R looks like it came strait out of Need For Speed Most Wanted!!! Just the water marks on the lens and the FOV make it look so similar! If you dont mind me adding an example...
Zonda.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the zonda R looks like it came strait out of Need For Speed Most Wanted!!! Just the water marks on the lens and the FOV make it look so similar! If you dont mind me adding an example...
View attachment 81922

That's exactly what I was trying to achieve! I was driving around in my Zonda in Most Wanted and then I thought to myself, "I wonder if I could recreate this feeling in Gran Turismo 5..." so then I took a photo in GT5 and started messing around with it!

Back