◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Sooooo, what are the combos?...:mischievous::odd:
182 miles? Ohhh, thats about 200 miles shy of middle then... Although, the further from Ohio we are...

Last edited:
I'm gonna run a low PP shuffle lobby later tonight if anyone is interested, probably around 10 EST, 9 CST

I'll post the room number on here later.

I just finished reviewing the D3 incidents. A heads-up to the rest of the stewards: there are a couple of incidents that are going to require some extra attention.

Sooooo, what are the combos?...:mischievous::odd:
182 miles? Ohhh, thats about 200 miles shy of middle then... Although, the further from Ohio we are...

The Lotus @ Grand Valley/Reverse - Race Hard
135 hp / 478 PP

Roadster TC at Indy Road - Race Hard
213 hp / 484 PP

Citroen "Road" Car at Tokyo R246 / Reverse - Sport Soft
525 hp / 575 PP

Guessing D1 will be around 1:40-1:45 in the Citroen.

Edit - sorry 'smart' guys, I apologize for my error in typing.

Harley, it handles better than I expected, but seems awfully 'broad in the beam' for much side by side at first blush. But.. I will bet it works out better than expected.

Last edited:
I did say "ROADSTER" didn't I?

Yes. Corrected my post.

Posting the car AND track often helps drivers understand the situation in one pass, btw. I was scrolling back to make sure I had my ducks in a row in order to be helpful.

Apparently my attempt to be helpful offended you.

Too bad.

The batmobile isn't bad to drive by itself but it might be just a touch wide to make many moves on a street circuit. It reminds me of the Lambo at Eiger. Not bad by itself but not good as a race. Hopefully I'm proven wrong on this one.

The Lotus @ Grand Valley/Reverse - Race Hard
135 hp / 478 PP

Roadster TC at Indy Road - Race Hard
213 hp / 484 PP

Citroen "Road" Car at Tokyo R246 / Reverse - Sport Soft
525 hp / 575 PP

Guessing D1 will be around 1:40-1:45 in the Citroen.

I finally have an excuse to buy the Citroën! :D I think I'll try to make my moves with the Elise and Roadster though. :sly:

I imagine PA has to have some amazing courses.

They have one of the highest suicide rates too.

Read these two back to back. Obviously not related posts...

When I first read those posts, my first thought was, "maybe the PA courses aren't so amazing after all.." :lol:

To the DG'ers.. What do you guys throw? Innova, Discraft, both, or neither?

EDIT: Anybody want custom S.N.A.I.L.-stamped plastic? 💡

I have a connection for some printed t shirts. Would like to know which snails would be interested in having a snail shirt or two?

When I first read those posts, my first thought was, "maybe the PA courses aren't so amazing after all.." :lol:

That course is 300 miles for me, but I'm down.:)
Snail stamp disc:idea:YES PLEASE! I throw whatever, I have a Buzz but mostly Innova.
I am no pro, usually shooting 5 to 10 over par. It's those damn putts I tell ya.

That would be awesome!

That course is 300 miles for me, but I'm down.:)
Snail stamp disc:idea:YES PLEASE! I throw whatever, I have a Buzz but mostly Innova.
I am no pro, usually shooting 5 to 10 over par. It's those damn putts I tell ya.

Yeah, I'm right there with you. I play for fun, so my bag holds more beer than discs.

Should have my prize B selection up in about 30 minutes

Prize B: Mazda Roadster TC
Should be 5-6 lap race

get-tmpimg.aspx

Excellent choice bandit I love that car

Your Tuesday Night Steward's Update
Race date: 25 August 2013

This is an ALL HANDS ON DECK CALL, FOR ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE STEWARDS!

After further review, a major problem has been identified, and we'll need all the help we can get over the next couple of days to clear it all.

We are currently tracking 39 SNOLR Incident Infraction Reports. Admittedly, the majority appear to be minor in nature but, there is an ungodly number of them. We have 3 days to get 3 or more Steward Reviews for each.

Thank you and have a good week.

Are we having Official League Night this coming Sunday? If not, the combos being picked now will be used for League Night on 08 Sept.? If this is the case, expect an update on Steward Review and Summary deadlines.

Back