GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments

Thanks for watching and feedback, guys. Really appreciate that you're still interested in my pics. :cheers:

2.0 Entry

Bonus

Great angle in the first shot 👍
And the second one is very well edited, love the rear rim 👍 And also love the strong atmosphere of this pic, great work Nicolas :cheers:

Who can add pictures faster than everybody ? You Nicolas, everything is shaking my mouse, the rally set is so nice, editing at its best, and the last one kick ass, I want the Asanti rims in gt6 and put some 22' chorme on a SLS and M3 ^^

Yes the post human plague spirit works fine with the white purity of the car, Nicolas you must help pody with GT6 opening doors static photo locations ^^

The green challenger is pretty kick ass. Nice rims too. 👍

But those Citreon GT shots take the cake. Beautiful, love them. Great backdrop intergrations. 👍

Yes the post human plague spirit works fine with the white purity of the car, Nicolas you must help pody with GT6 opening doors static photo locations ^^

Merci Hervé! Would be great to have these options in GT6. :cheers:

GPR
The green challenger is pretty kick ass. Nice rims too. 👍
But those Citreon GT shots take the cake. Beautiful, love them. Great backdrop intergrations. 👍

Thanks George! I'm glad you approve them. :cheers:

Wow, I like this shot. NB, your '69 Camaro really caught my attention. The exciting background graphic worked well with the car. It's pretty cool that you stepped out of your accustomed work and tried this new thing.

Woah, those Camaro shots certainly smack you between the eyes! (In a great way) 👍 👍
All your work on the previous page is amazing too. :drool: :bowdown:

+1 :)

Very nice work on these new "SF" set Nicolas. Maybe your best in this style to date.

And I love your work with the camaro. Very original (I agree with Metalsun), very well thinked and very well done. Great ones mate 👍 👍 👍

Interesting Camaro images. The background graphics really work well with the tones of the car. Very clean and punchy images. I agree it is a bit of a different style from you and it looks like a success. 👍

Back