◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Cheeb, since bandit was promoted, you can slide me into primary host. 34 down 15ish up and a ping of 15 or less. Don't think people will mind.

Thanks, Rally. Got you updated as D4's primary host. 👍

I don't mind being host either. current speeds are 125 up/75ish down and typical ping of around 5-10

Thanks, fastfox. Got you both added to the TEAM S.N.A.I.L. post. Can you please post your speedtest.net results like all of the other hosts have done?

September 8, 2013 lineup
banners by jobyone

ROUND ONE
Lotus Elise RM '96 (135HP / 478PP) (Racing Hard tires)
@Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse (5 laps)

ELise96RM_GVSR_zps37422e6e.jpg

photo by Chiochan

ROUND TWO
Mazda Roadster TC (213HP / 484PP) (Racing Hard tires)
@Road Course - Indy (6 laps)

roadsterTC_IRC_zps644f0cab.jpg

photo by DriftinAssassin

ROUND THREE
GT by Citroën Road Car (526HP / 575PP) (Sports Soft tires)
@Tokyo R246 / Reverse (6 laps)

CitroenGTroad_R246_R_zps91c42b1a.jpg

photo by EAO-HarleyMan

Last edited:
DW, just wandering, will we receive some kind of confirmation mail or pm? So we know you got the mail in the pm?

Sorta kinda not really. With over 100 drivers to track, work and home projects to deal with this weekend (actually gonna get to configure my basement as a "mancave") I'll be hard pressed just to keep the information updated where it needs to be.

You can call it confirmed that your information is correct, when we move to Phase III to fully test the system and you get notifications from either direction of the reporting process. Not sure at this point when, exactly, we will move to Phase III, but we get closer with every response I get.

Current status of completion of this phase, by Division;

D1 - 42%
D2 - 50%
D3 - 67%
D4 - 44%
D5 - 46%
New SNAILs - 0%

League overall - 43%

First Division to 100% wins a kewpie doll. Or maybe some of that Terronium-12 cake he lies about sometimes, in the Weekly Rewind. And since he gets away with lieing about cake, I can about kewpie dolls. :sly: :D

Last edited:
Sorta kinda not really. With over 100 drivers to track, work and home projects to deal with this weekend (actually gonna get to configure my basement as a "mancave") I'll be hard pressed just to keep the information updated where it needs to be.

Totally understand, I just didn't know if I had to expect some sort of confirmation. Keep up the amazing work. (That goes to everyone involved in keeping and improving this league.)

Attention

Let me introduce myself. I'm Adam aka Fox. I'm looking at running a series on Friday nights. I'm looking to gauge interest before organizing any further.

Theme: Nostalgic/Trans Am
Time: 9:00pm
Points: 16 for 1st with 1 point deduction to last, 1 point for Pole position

Race overview: Tire wear will be on fast with Racing Hard tires only. Races will last approximately 30 minutes. Laps will range from 15-25 depending on track. There will be 3 races with 3 different cars each week.

The overall winner of the night will choose the Second combo. 2nd will choose last car, and 3rd will choose last track. At the end of the night a vote will be held to keep 1 combo. That combo will be Combo #1 for the next evening..

I have a full list of eligible cars and all tracks that can be used.

All dolls aside (how do you know about dolls anyway DW?) I may, or may not make it Sunday. Up in the Mac for my wife and I's anniversary. Can someone do me a huge favor, sunday afternoon, put a broke in citroen and miata on share?

All dolls aside (how do you know about dolls anyway DW?) I may, or may not make it Sunday. Up in the Mac for my wife and I's anniversary. Can someone do me a huge favor, sunday afternoon, put a broke in citroen and miata on share?

I can break one in(GT by Citroen) and send it to you. Not sure about the Roadster as that is DLC.

I took a good look at the statistics JasRum posted and I thought... I'm not that bad after all, :D

Question: I had Snail D2 on my friends list and it disapeared... any particular reason?

Jobs offers: A couple weeks ago, management requested volunteers for steward works. I offered my services and never got an answer back, a pm or anything.

I took a good look at the statistics JasRum posted and I thought... I'm not that bad after all, :D

Question: I had Snail D2 on my friends list and it disapeared... any particular reason?

Take a look higher, it was Level 12 last time I saw it (instead of level 0). 👍

IIRC I read the term in a Stephen King book about 100 years ago. "The Stand" I think. Might misremember though. Been a while since I've read it. Mighta been "It". I just googled it this afternoon and read the Wiki article to quote those numbers at all the haters.

Congratulations on your Anniversary! How many does this make?

Current status of completion Phase II, by Division;

D1 - 42%
D2 - 50%
D3 - 73%
D4 - 50%
D5 - 54%
New SNAILs - 0%

League overall - 46%

Go D3!

Last edited:
It makes 1! Been together over 3 though. They say behind every good man is a great woman, that holding true, them I just be beyond awesome.
Skills, no need to send, just put them on share (sunday afternoonish should work). I can glitch them.

Rally, did you do the JellyBean study?

Oh and you might want to word it this way "Beside every great man, there is a greater woman." Guaranteed to get you points. :sly:

And if that holds true.... Not sure I could quantify how great I might be. :lol:

Rally, did you do the JellyBean study?

Oh and you might want to word it this way "Beside every great man, there is a greater woman." Guaranteed to get you points. :sly:

And if that holds true.... Not sure I could quantify how great I might be. :lol:
Sorry about your luck. Though, I felt that way with my ex wife, and the **** before her. Bit gonna lie, I used up the lot of my good luck finding this one. She goes beyond the mile to make sure I am a happy fella.
Thanks skills.

Sorry about your luck. Though, I felt that way with my ex wife, and the **** before her. Bit gonna lie, I used up the lot of my good luck finding this one. She goes beyond the mile to make sure I am a happy fella.

Not sure what you mean by sorry bout my luck. I'm certainly not. Are you sure of what I mean by the JellyBean Study?

Seems to be a lull in responses for Phase II of SNAILIRR.

I'm hitting the rack shortly after I see this week's Pit Board and will likely not be online much tomorrow. Moving my computer downstairs into the basement to convert what used to be the family entertainment room into a "man cave" and have a couple other projects to attend to. Will keep Phase II caught up as well as possible.

Here are the numbers for the night;

D1 - 42%
D2 - 50%
D3 - 73%
D4 - 50%
D5 - 62%
New SNAILs - 0%

League overall - 47%

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by sorry bout my luck. I'm certainly not. Are you sure of what I mean by the JellyBean Study?

Seems to be a lull in responses for Phase II of SNAILIRR.

I'm hitting the rack shortly after I see this week's Pit Board and will likely not be online much tomorrow. Moving my computer downstairs into the basement to convert what used to be the family entertainment room into a "man cave" and have a couple other projects to attend to. Will keep Phase II caught up as well as possible.

Here are the numbers for the night;

D1 - 42%
D2 - 50%
D3 - 73%
D4 - 50%
D5 - 62%
New SNAILs - 0%

League overall - 47%

I wouldn't wait up too long as I am at least another hour or two away from posting! :sly:

Back