◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Please join me in congratulating the latest entrants into the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club.

Drgreenthumb67
dangerzone641
BerdiyevA

Thank you for racing in S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Congrats, gents!

Well being that Rally wont make it looks like I'll the main host for D4 tonight. Just finish a network update, and rest. Currently sitting at 136 mbps down and 68mbps up.

Well being that Rally wont make it looks like I'll the main host for D4 tonight. Just finish a network update, and rest. Currently sitting at 136 mbps down and 68mbps up.

Excellent! Just open the lounge at least 15 minutes early. Once you are on, post to this thread letting everyone know that D4 is ready! 👍

Excellent! Just open the lounge at least 15 minutes early. Once you are on, post to this thread letting everyone know that D4 is ready! 👍

Good point, Exo!

Attention all division hosts! Please be sure to post when your division's lounge is open for business. Not only will this let your division mates know when they can enter the lounge, you'll also need that post to earn credit for hosting in the upcoming S.N.A.I.L. Marketplace. I'll be finalizing the marketplace post as you guys are racing, but just wanted to make sure you guys know what to do beforehand.

Help please! I do not have a GT by Citroen Road Car. I can do the Loaned Car Hack, so please PM me if you can help out. Eternally grateful to the S.N.A.I.L faithfuls fellow racers.
Thank you!

Thank you to those that responded, I am taken care of!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight. I have some work I need to finish before tomorrow.

ATTENTION! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TONIGHT'S RACING

Phase III of SNAILIRR will begin tonight.
With that in mind I would like to ask all that have provided the information necessary, and even ones that haven't, to use this link to enter any Incident Reports you may have from tonight. The link will be active until 10pm Eastern (US) on Monday night. You may want to follow up your submission using the current method, just to be sure we catch any that might slip through a crack or two. I don't expect any cracks, but you never know. If you do use the new form to report an incident and follow up with the current method, in your GTPlanet Private Message, please indicate that you did use the SNAILIRR form to submit your report as well.

The system should send notifications to the Division Steward, the driver against which the Report is being filed, and the driver filing the report.

Please let us know if notification emails contain any alert messages at the bottom.

Without further ado, I give you the current SNAILIRR Phase II response numbers.

D1 - 48%
D2 - 58%
D3 - 73%
D4 - 61%
D5 - 77%
New SNAILs - 0%

League overall - 54%

Again, Phase III begins tonight!

dangerzone641
Can't get back into D1...

Can't even get back to GT5, gonna call it a night cya next weekend

Seems like everyone is having problems tonight.... D3 lost 2-3 guys tonight including me. Better luck next week guys

My issue was definitely my PS3.

Edit: Or at least that's my assumption, since the whole PS3 instantly rebooted. I suppose it could have been triggered by something on PSN, but if so, that's still the result of a local software bug. I doubt Sony/PD included the ability to remotely reboot PS3s (NSA? :lol:)

Last edited:
Back