◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,685 comments
Ahh, the military. First of all, congratulations to Bandit and thank you for your upcoming service to our country.

I attempted to join when I was 23 years old. I spent six months getting into the best physical shape of my life (6'1" 265 with 11% body fat) and was then told that the Army wouldn't take me unless I could lose another 35 to 40 lbs. I took the ASFAB test and scored 98 overall and my lowest line score was 114. I was qualified to do anything I wanted to do.

When I was told I wouldn't be accepted, I made a deal with my boss to allow me to sell cars, go back to college and make an attempt to play football again at the JC level. All that did was cause me to have almost constant issues with my surgically repaired ankle so I took a step back and rededicated myself to bowling again. The rest, as they say, is history and I wouldn't change any of it at this point in my life.

Basic was among the best experiences I can recall, and I mean it was FUN.

Listen, do it, keep your ducks in a row, and it was easy.

Rally, I started enlisted then got edjimacated and did ROTC. The Army does do some funny things... I was placed into the Corps of Engineers, but I earned an English Lit degree. "So... We can put this guy on building roads, bridges, and dams.... Or he can unbuild them.... Hrmmmm"

Demolitions are a blast!

=};-{D#

Yeah, they commission you into whatever position, I've heard of an LT that had a degree in basket weaving? All you need is the bachelors and they will take care of the rest...

Btw, I just accidently figured out how to see how many view how many posts people have made in a thread. I'm surprised at how many posts I have! Only being beat out by cheeb and zero... I must have a big mouth.

Last edited:
Well my day was short lived came here expecting to enlist and denied for having a tad to low of a BMI so now I have 24 days to gain 10 lbs, ooooohhhh I am determined to get those 10 lbs back... thank you all for the premature congratulations but I'm not in yet

Easy mcdonalds, a lots of junk food. High carbs too.. Also a little trick a buddy told me is to try to drink a gallon of water before you go into.. Water weighs 8lbs per gallon.

Lol I'm not sure why someone voted for high speed ring considering we've already got a combo going there

My bad ........ forgot about the new combo when I thought about the Cammer and a track for it.:ill:

Easy mcdonalds, a lots of junk food. High carbs too.. Also a little trick a buddy told me is to try to drink a gallon of water before you go into.. Water weighs 8lbs per gallon.

No, I'm going to be doing weight gain shakes and exercising hard core till I gain about 15-20 lbs

👍 wicked fun racing. So many good laughs and close battles, join us next week!

KART NIGHT is so much fun guys. Consider stopping by and giving it a go. Good racing with lots of fun. Loaded with great personalities.

Incredibly fun night of pack racing in the karts! Please join up! Guaranteed to put tears in your eyes with the laughter and fun!!!!
:cheers:

Muscle takes far longer to put on than just mass. I myself Have been working out for over 6 months, and have only managed to lose about 30 lbs. The majority of it was converted to muscle weight. 10lbs in 24 days is a lot.

KART NIGHT is so much fun guys. Consider stopping by and giving it a go. Good racing with lots of fun. Loaded with great personalities.
👍 wicked fun racing. So many good laughs and close battles, join us next week!

Agreed, yesterday was so much fun, even though I had to leave a bit early for making to much noise and waking up my lady a couple of times. haha I also need to figure out the hole transmission tuning thing because i'm not that great at it.
If you don't have anything to do Tuesdays I totally recommend you to join us. :)

To the hole army topic, I'm going to stay out of the conversation since I've never joined and the army in my country is completely different from the U.S.
But either way, best of luck to Bandit. 👍

Muscle takes far longer to put on than just mass. I myself Have been working out for over 6 months, and have only managed to lose about 30 lbs. The majority of it was converted to muscle weight. 10lbs in 24 days is a lot.
Yea, it is, but me and my dad are going over the top to get it... protein shakes, weight gain shakes, fewer cardio workouts for now until I gain the weight! I know what I gotta do to get those 10 lbs back

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here's some action from D2. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch.
-WARNING: Photo Overload-

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_13.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_12.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_11.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_10.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_9.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_8.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_7.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_6.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_5.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_7.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_6.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_5.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_4.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_3.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_2.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_15-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_14-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_13-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_12-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_11-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_10-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_9-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway-4.jpg

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here's some action from D2. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch.
/GrandValleySpeedway-4.jpg[/IMG]

Definately shows the SNAIL spirit! 👍 Great pictures.

More Photo Overload. Here is the Beemer Combo.

Last edited:
hi snails il be back racing with you guys this weekend (unless work calls me in last minute), iv been missing out on my racing fix for to long!

Prize A: Ferrari F430 scuderia at high speed ring

The results are in :

• 9 - Car - BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
  • 3 - Car - Subaru Cusco Dunlop Impreza
  • 2 - Car - Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
  • 1 - Track - Daytona Road Course
  • 1 - Track - Grand Valley Speedway Reverse
  • 1 - Track - High Speed Ring

The new combo is :

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 @Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse

Thanks to everyone that voted 👍

Thanks for making your Prize A selection and Prize B votes!

The September 29th lineup has been posted! :gtpflag:

If you don't have the BMW M3 GTR Race Car, please buy it from the OCD now because..
IT WILL BE IN THE MORNING!!

Well my day was short lived came here expecting to enlist and denied for having a tad to low of a BMI so now I have 24 days to gain 10 lbs, ooooohhhh I am determined to get those 10 lbs back... thank you all for the premature congratulations but I'm not in yet

Get a 30 lb bag of rice and some steak.

-WARNING: Photo Overload-

Thanks tcrash! You definitely haven't lost your touch! Don't forget to collect your $hells for posting division pictures! The link to the Marketplace is in my sig. 👍

Definately shows the SNAIL spirit! 👍 Great pictures.

More Photo Overload. Here is the Beemer Combo.

Same goes for you too, Wolfsatz. You get $hells just for posting lineup pictures. It doesn't matter whether or not jobyone chooses one of yours or not. You get credit simply for providing him options to choose from. :)

Not yet...
Man, that big post of pictures sure does make one think that the thread has moved close to the end of the page... Nope, just 8 posts in...

Rallywagon
Not yet...
Man, that big post of pictures sure does make one think that the thread has moved close to the end of the page... Nope, just 8 posts in...

Only 8, how can that be?

Nice pics guys, keep em coming :)

I have no idea, it looks like so many huh? Imagine if you were waiting for a TOTPP, so long to wait...

Hey all, just wondering if you have any spots open on this series? I would love to participate.

Welcome to the thread DublDee. Skills will be along soon for the official welcome. In the mean time please see the first post in the thread. Most of the information you need to know is there, or has a link in that post.

dang eet! tree'd by the wagon.

Thanks guys, and I've read everything on the first thread, and can't believe it took me this long to find this.....This is exactly what I've been looking for ever since playing online with GT5.

Back