◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Due to the failure of my old PS3 and my failure to save any info anywhere else, I've been forced to create a new PSN account. I have named it (creatively) GTP_racefan78.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will now be sending friend requests to divisions 1, 2 and 3.

Due to the failure of my old PS3 and my failure to save any info anywhere else, I've been forced to create a new PSN account. I have named it (creatively) GTP_racefan78.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will now be sending friend requests to divisions 1, 2 and 3.

Keep us posted if you need cars, we're willing to help get you set back up 👍

They was done on the CNC plasma.

Keychains
C22BB0E7-F26B-42C4-B314-C7C90E0A1E91-215-0000000A766C626A_zps0d886039.jpg

This are so friggin' awesome! :drool:

Keep us posted if you need cars, we're willing to help get you set back up 👍

Thanks kcheeb. My connection is still too spotty to race on, but once I get things fully sorted out I may have to take you up on that offer.

I appreciate it a lot.

Prize A: Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

1385297_646318885400770_987297864_n.jpg

1377294_646318888734103_656253884_n.jpg

1383864_646319725400686_1478819775_n.jpg

Just want to let everyone know that I've not forgotten about my Prize B choice. I can for one say that the Alfa will be staying. I'm gonna hop on right now so I can decide which new track we'll be racing on.

cmbeal317

Prize B:
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 @ Cape Ring Inside

Thanks for making your Prize A and Prize B selections!

The October 6th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:

anyone know the hp/pp for the gtr? I have two of them but I think they are both tuned.

Nevermind, bought another one

672HP / 644PP

Since it is over 600PP, I am assuming that we are using race medium tires.

Thanks tcrash! Got those numbers entered into the lineup post. And yes, Racing Mediums for the GT-R TC since the PP is over 600.

Zer0, I was looking at the TEAM S.N.A.I.L. post and I haven't been updated as D3 director. But I am under D4 as assistant director? Its not a big deal but just thought I would point it out! Thank you!

Zer0, I was looking at the TEAM S.N.A.I.L. post and I haven't been updated as D3 director. But I am under D4 as assistant director? Its not a big deal but just thought I would point it out! Thank you!

Yes, sorry. I unfortunately didn't update the TEAM S.N.A.IL. post with most of the changes from last month. :ouch: Since we'll be contracting down to four division for the October season, there will be many more changes on the way. Therefore, I'll be overhauling the entire post very soon. 👍

On that note. I don't think I should be a host. Since I still plan on streaming. Depending on how the contraction pans out. We may have two racers streaming the same race at once. That would be neat I think.

Anyone into space sims, like the old wing commander games? RSI, the company (and guy) whom made those games has started production on a space mmo called Space Citizen. Google it and check it out. It's set to release the final version (currently in alpha) this timeish next year. My brother in law and I have plans already to either start a factory or become pirates, not sure which yet. But, if anyone else is into this kinda game, we could build a massive crew to man a battle cruiser or a shipping fleet with a security detail supplying goods. It's looking to be massive! It's all crowd funded, and they have already made 20 mill+. This game is getting a lot of attention. One thing of note, it is pc based, and requires lots of power. I'll be getting two AMD 7850 geforce cards and maxing my memory just for this game. Not to mention the changes to my rig design.

Messing around with the new combos last night, the laps I calculated are

Prize A: Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 5 Laps

Prize B: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 @ Cape Ring Inside - 12 Laps

S.N.A.I.L. STAMINA Series
6A89A2EB-91EE-443C-841E-2D2EB87DB5EC-565-0000005F42769515_zps5fa433d8.jpg

Car(s):
2006 Honda NSX's(3 shown above)

Tires:
Unrestricted

Track:
Le Sarthe (2009 w/Chicanes)

Laps
23+1

JOIN US TONIGHT IN D3 Room!!
Qualifying at 9pm EST
Green Flag at 9:30pm EST
90 Minutes of Adrenaline!!

Just a update for everyone. I have completed phase one of my back surgery. Everything went as planned. Aside from the pain from being cut open, I am feeling much better. Not near as much nerve pain and the ability to feel my feet is a good thing.

On a side not I will make the endurance race tonight from the comfort of my bed. So I will be using my controller for tonights race.

On that note. I don't think I should be a host. Since I still plan on streaming. Depending on how the contraction pans out. We may have two racers streaming the same race at once. That would be neat I think.

Okay, I've got it noted. 👍

Messing around with the new combos last night, the laps I calculated are

Prize A: Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 5 Laps

Prize B: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 @ Cape Ring Inside - 12 Laps

Thanks, tcrash! Updated. :)

Does anyone have the max HP and PP for the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07?

Not I said the fly. I think I'm going to set up a recording real quick before moving on to my next assignment, so I'll check it out and let you know if no one pipes in real quick.
Sorry Zero, got the videos recorded, and then completely forgot about checking the PP/HP of the car before sending the GTR off to the Bobs.

Last edited:
fastfox400
Just a update for everyone. I have completed phase one of my back surgery. Everything went as planned. Aside from the pain from being cut open, I am feeling much better. Not near as much nerve pain and the ability to feel my feet is a good thing.

On a side not I will make the endurance race tonight from the comfort of my bed. So I will be using my controller for tonights race.

Be patient and dont push too hard. (:

Glad to hear the surgeries are doing you good man.👍 Any reduction in pain is a huge relief aye?
Have you received that controller yet?

Just a quick heads up to anyone that has raced in the Performance Cap Series in the last two months

Official Announcement For the Performance Cap Series

Time for some new tracks:)

The following three tracks have been dropped from the lineup:

Suzuka
Twin Ring Motegi
High Speed Ring

So we now get to vote for some new ones. Anyone that has raced in the last two months can vote.

The number of votes you get is based on the number of races you have taken part in over the last 2 months. Below is the votes each driver gets:

3 Votes
Kendawg
JoeW/Ice-Warden
Owensracing
Schmiggz
Tezgm99

2 Votes
Starvsnr
Koszak27
JLBowler
raymann500
Racefan
Handlebar
Adventuruss

1 Vote
Fastfox400
brandofo
XR Racer
ChuthuluGoat
Tex-36
Wolfsatz

Please PM me your votes. If you have multiple votes they can be for different tracks or all for the same track. Any Tarmac track is allowed. Lets try to get the votes in by Wednesday night.

Question for discussion on the Performance cap thread

Would you guys like to allow Weather/time change tracks or should we keep those to only being allowed as the Qualifying track?

Last edited:
Max hp: 527
PP: 556

(Mileage: 325, changed oil, etc)

BAM! All the nitty gritty details of the new lineup have been posted..

Now all we need is some pretty pictures!! HINT, HINT, everyone! :D

(and remember, you get a $hell just for posting lineup pics regardless of whether or not joby uses your pic for his banners :))

Back