◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,748 comments
Gyx3b9P.png

- = Division 3 G.M. Synopsis = -

Thank you Wolf for hosting. There was only one minor incident concerning drivers not weeing one another. The situation was quickly identified and solved. Dragon, thank you for keeping the room moving. A huge thank you to all of D3 for a fantastic first night.

I had expected a few delays since it is a new season and quite a few drivers lined up in a new division. D3 was just flat awesome! My results don't show it but I mixed it up all night long. Some of the "new guys" planted their flag here tonight. This is a fast and talented group and it felt pretty cool running with them. It is pretty cool to be surrounded by SNAIL veterans. Everyone know the score and there is quite a bit of respect. D3 is going to be a challenge but if tonight is any indication, it is going to be one hell of a ride!

We still have a few things to iron out in regards to final placements for D3 Team SNAIL but thanks again to all of D3 for a great night.

I just a little scared that what we do in D3 might be termed as "weeing" but hey, it's your report. :scared: ;)

D3 Replays are uploaded.

I just a little scared that what we do in D3 might be termed as "weeing" but hey, it's your report. :scared: ;)

D3 Replays are uploaded.

Nothing to be concerned over, a couple of us were just playing "swords" is all. You know, crossing the beams...

Nothing to be concerned over, a couple of us were just playing "swords" is all. You know, crossing the beams...

Oh man. Now yer just being gross. I think I just threw up a little. ;) :D :lol:

You know, cross one beam,and you're a beam crosser for life.

IDK man, I heard crossing beams is the only way to defeat evil. Just ask Egon.

Last edited:
Let beam crossers do their thing. They're not hurting anyone.
Hmmm, it seems that the "aim" of the message is getting skewered, as it were. Swords is a game of crossing streams. Nothing more. But, yes, I agree. If thats the beam they wish to cross. To each there own.

Now, back to racing news. S.P.E.C now has videos up from this pasts weekends races, and three (my best 3) races from last night are also posted from d3. Still working on the google drive thing.

Also, be sure to check out the SNAIL video thread. Feel free to leave a message (please, could use a bump). We take requests! trying to get a couple more events recorded to put up.

Ok, got google drive straightened out, anyone who has replays they would like to see put on the channel, message me for details.

BTW, I think SNAIL needs a slogan? any ideas?

Last edited:
Hmmm, it seems that the "aim" of the message is getting skewered, as it were. Swords is a game of crossing streams. Nothing more. But, yes, I agree. If thats the beam they wish to cross. To each there own. Now, back to racing news. S.P.E.C now has videos up from this pasts weekends races, and three (my best 3) races from last night are also posted from d3. Still working on the google drive thing. Also, be sure to check out the SNAIL video thread. Feel free to leave a message (please, could use a bump). We take requests! trying to get a couple more events recorded to put up. Ok, got google drive straightened out, anyone who has replays they would like to see put on the channel, message me for details. BTW, I think SNAIL needs a slogan? any ideas?

Where can I watch D2 replays?

Here are the official results from our league night on October 6, 2013

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 88 points (81.78 for Prize A)
  2. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. SPEED14231234 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GTP_RBERINGHS ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • OwensRacing ------- DNR
  • Garage-father ----- DNR
  • Adventuruss ------- DNR
  • JazzVanWolfe ------ DNR
  • dabneyd ----------- DNR
  • brandofo ---------- DNR
  • zegrated ---------- DNR
  • racefan78 --------- DNR
  • Da_Panda_Bear ----- DNR
  • GTP_Worst_Driver -- DNR
  • GumballCGT -------- DNR
  • Hillracing -------- DNR
  • brianm3 ----------- DNR
  • BRSbeckett -------- DNR
  • z06fun ------------ DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • Ice_Warden -------- DNR
  • GTP_Benz-27 ------- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
  • VELOCI_2NR -------- DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
Division 2
  1. AJK-VAIL ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 79 points (68.27 for prize purposes only)
  2. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. rmb_senna --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. GTP_Jared93 ------- did not submit a vote
  10. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- DNR
  • AG07WRXTR --------- DNR
  • Bandit0627 -------- DNR
  • Oshawa-Joe -------- DNR
  • SoCalRacer310 ----- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • jmoneykillaz09 ---- DNR
  • VAG_star ---------- DNR
  • ND_4_SPD_Naruto --- DNR
  • FaelForna --------- DNR
Division 3
  1. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 87 points (79.60 for Prize B)
  2. rallywgn81 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. chatva ------------ did not submit a vote
  • Fastfox400 -------- DNR
  • HusamOne ---------- DNR
  • schmiggz ---------- DNR
  • o10231994 --------- DNR
  • GranStand_Bill ---- DNR
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • The2ArmedMen ------ DNR
  • moperlover -------- DNR
  • zer05ive ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 88 points (78.86 for Prize C)
  2. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. raymann500 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. RafaelR_13 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. ChuthuluGoat ------ did not submit a vote
  7. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  • flesxruoyxllik ---- DNR
  • GTP_pyxen --------- DNR
  • EAO-HarleyMan ----- DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • Vol_Jbolaz -------- DNR
  • VrapPlus ---------- DNR
  • floor_tom --------- DNR
  • Deadbrah ---------- DNR
  • kkoe -------------- DNR
  • fereck ------------ DNR
  • JESter82178 ------- DNR
  • steppenwolf111 ---- DNR
  • AJHG1000 ---------- DNR
  • tevesh2 ----------- DNR
  • JRumley ----------- DNR
  • Fabricio98 -------- DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • Priest8 ----------- DNR
  • Obi-Tonobi -------- DNR
  • myato1 ------------ DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 2 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 @High Speed Ring

Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since dangerzone641 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 3 - Nissan GT-R R35 TC @Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since dragonwhisky gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to Skills_19657 so he gets any gift car ticket listed here (by posting his selection here on the thread).

Last edited:
Erm, might want to read through that a little zer0. Something ain't jiving.

Mostly, what's not jiving, is Dragonwhisky pickin' anything. :scared:

WARNING
Photo overload

Division 4: Race 1 @ Cape Ring Inside

The fearsome fight for 1st place begins!

Meanwhile at the back, me and rayman having a nice little battle.

The fight continues!

But oh no! Cmbeal makes a mistake at the hairpin!

Handlebar takes advantage.

Goat goes off track and Skills takes the lead!

Skills takes the win, with Handle right behind him!

Race 2 @ Cape Ring Inside
Here we go again, this time with the grid reversed.

I overtake Rayman for 1st place.

On the next lap, Ray falls victim of the hairpin!

Goat takes the lead!

But I fight back.

Unfortunately it's not enough.

Handlebar goes for 2nd!

And takes it!

That hairpin is a serial killer, Goat loses the lead.

Cmbeal takes 2nd

And Goat comes back for revenge!

Handle crosses the line for the win!

Very well done gentleman, always a pleasure racing with you!

Hope you liked the photos, only had time to takes these ones, if you enjoyed them I can take photos from combos 2 and 3 tomorrow night. :)

Last edited:
For Dragonwhisky:

X3JIgxE.png

Z9Jqcj1.png

FmeorCJ.png

2QZhkcJ.png

There are two versions of the "Stewards Update." I wasn't sure if it meant an update from one steward, all stewards, or an update to the stewards. Just thought I'd cover all grammatical bases.

Last edited:
WARNING
Photo overload

(Snip!)

Hope you liked the photos, only had time to takes these ones, if you enjoyed them I can take photos from combos 2 and 3 tomorrow night. :)

Very well done, Rafael! Thanks for sharing.

Also, be sure to check out the SNAIL video thread. Feel free to leave a message (please, could use a bump). We take requests! trying to get a couple more events recorded to put up.

Ok, got google drive straightened out, anyone who has replays they would like to see put on the channel, message me for details.

BTW, I think SNAIL needs a slogan? any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I checked out the SNAIL Video Thread - Round 1, Race 1 - 10-6-2013
We hear the engine noises - but all that is seen is the Driver List throughout the entire video.
You might want to investigate ....... unless of course it's my mistake, etc.

yeah Tex, new versions as well as the rest of the races from the night are being uploaded as we speak. Should see them upi in an hour or so.

Congrats to all the division podium finishing drivers for their efforts. Props! 👍

On a personal note; AJK-VAIL & tcrash15, Nice! :)

I really haven't followed the S.N.A.I.L. thread like I did when I raced with you all, so I hope I'm not spilling some secret information,
zer05ive; G'luck with your interview on the Real Podcast Simulator. I just learned about it upcoming interview in the latest podcast. I'm sure everyone in S.N.A.I.L. is looking forward to it. .
👍

Congrats to all the division podium finishing drivers for their efforts. Props! 👍 On a personal note; AJK-VAIL & tcrash15, Nice! :) I really haven't followed the S.N.A.I.L. thread like I did when I raced with you all, so I hope I'm not spilling some secret information, zer05ive; G'luck with your interview on the Real Podcast Simulator. I just learned about it upcoming interview in the latest podcast. I'm sure everyone in S.N.A.I.L. is looking forward to it. . 👍

Welcome Back (ish?), Sharkie!

I hope all is well and work is going well for you. I saw your name somewhere high on one of the Academy boards, unsurprisingly. Congrats!

I hope you can join us some evening if it suits you. Tonight is Cap Racing and Tuesday is Karts.

Hope to see you around the track soon.

Handlebar

I don't know if anyone is around, or wants to be. But I am for a bit. I'll probably look in the lounges to see if there is anything going on.

If not then I'll probably find a fast course, turn up some music, and drive angry.

Note to self: GT6 needs a DJ feature, sort of like in Matrix Online.

Vol Jbolaz
I don't know if anyone is around, or wants to be. But I am for a bit. I'll probably look in the lounges to see if there is anything going on.

If not then I'll probably find a fast course, turn up some music, and drive angry.

Note to self: GT6 needs a DJ feature, sort of like in Matrix Online.

Hey Vol, pp cap is on tonight. On my phone so can't link it, but the first post has a link to all our events 👍

Hey Vol, pp cap is on tonight. On my phone so can't link it, but the first post has a link to all our events 👍

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know that I'll be on that late. And I have no idea what this new PP system you are using is, so I have no idea about the cars to use or how that works.

I had never driven the CTR2 before a few weeks ago when it was in the rotation and I made it. I am blasting it around Spa. I love the 3400 S and the RGT. This one is even more fantastic.

This is kinda out of the blue, but we have a lot of "car guys" here so...

Looking at getting a winter commuting car. Found good deals on 2005 Nissan Sentras. One is SE-R with auto and the other is SE-R Spec V with a 6 speed for a grand more. Both are in awesome condition for the age. Was looking at Mazdas same years and they are falling apart.

Anyone have an opinion to share?

I have to admit that all the GT Academy marketing has me really looking at Nissans. I can see a new Nissan in the not to distant future.

Yes, I also drink the beer that has the best commercials at the time.

Last edited:
Oshawa, i just found a 2005 Ford Escape and i'm in love. Awesome condition, standard transmission, 3.5L, no rust... perfect. Only $4.600,00 (Taxes, emissions, safety, plates and sticker included). Only if is.... FF! I wanted 4x4 but...oh well.
For real driving i still have my wife's Mazda 6, eheheheh.

Now what's important............... I miss this already. Funny how not racing with you guys causes a "hole in the soul". I'll be back soon.

I need to stick with a 4 door (kids), a large trunk ( wheelchair), and 2.5L for the fuel economy. From what I understand these cars are like econo hot rods :D.

Have you checked out the 2014 Mazda 6 with Skyactiv? My god what an awesome car. Plus 184 Hp an 55 MPG!!! When did that happen?

Latest Posts

Back