♢ Αδάμας ♢ - Jays Pinacotheca - Update 20/10 - 'Hot Hatches'

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 46 comments
Astounding ones you dragged up here man - I'm especially in love with chilly hues in the first shots from among the pair of pictures of a Corvette. Over the latter segment of the set I'm digging to overlook the clear sky overhead, the flowing foreground of the images apparently in which you worked on bringing the camera into focus at the backing. :)

As for the following update of the Ford Mustang, on the former part I'm having a soft spot for the sweep of movement from left to right in a cool vibration, glossy outward of the car on its way of traversing through the tunnel, and for the latter portion the showing of a flooding ray of sunlight in the 4th and 5th pictures set me by the ears. :drool:

@ Sneakyboy & Giulietta - Thanks guys, the ZR1 Corvette is one of my favorites so far.

VW Beetle 1200 '66

Some not bad stuff in the last few sets but for me the standout of them is shot 4 of the Trans Cammer set. Great use of light and shadow and well framed and exposed. 👍

The Z06 set is also my favourite out of all three sets.
The Toscana track can really throw up some amazing views, perfect for photo's like yours.

Trans-Cammer set highly impressive too, so many varied shots.

And finally the purple Beetle looks like it came from the seventies, most definitely a superb retro set

Good job.👍

I like a lot your Trans-Cammer set and I agree with George about shot 4 : very great one.
The Beetle shots are also very nice with a good mood.

GPR, Proby & Kodge, thanks for taking the time and giving your opinions. Much appreciated.

Sometimes I feel that I'm trying too hard, and don't quite get the shot I'm looking for. You guys have put up some great shots that inspired me to get back into these threads, and I'm hoping to reach the same standards as you and a few others here have set for GTP.

Next update coming soon.

Last edited:
It's always nice to see a past GT photographer make a redemption.
My favorite is the blue Lamborghini side shot in the tunnel. The reflections and saturation is captured very elegantly. 👍

Not bad ones Jay - I'm in favor with the sense of movement of the Lamborghini and awesome angles in a few shots yielding a punchy air in them.

Sneakyboy & Proby - Thanks for your comments guys, glad you like my efforts.

Update 20/10 'Hot Hatches'

Honda CR-X SiR '90

- - - - - - - - - -

Renault Clio RS 2.0 16V '02

Some nice pics in the Murciélago set. Il like a lot the pics #2 & #3 (great point of view on this last one). And also the last one, good use of contrast 👍
The CRX set is good too, with some realistic views of the city. Nice angle in the first one also. And I agree with Eric about the reflections on the clio shots :)

Giulietta & Kodje - Thanks for your comments guys.
Most of my pics have a little editing in them, sats and lighting etc. My editing software isn't the best and my knowledge of it is limited. Hoping to improve and test a few ideas with GT6 photomode. 👍

Back