CLOSED: POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 14 - FINAL POLL (WINNER: sixtoes)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 12 comments

FORD v CHEVY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmc14header.jpg

gtpapmcrulesh.jpg

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your photo; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Friday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Saturday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
  • Don't forget to vote in both polls during H2H weeks!
  • Winners have 48 hours to get their new theme to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.
gtpapmcdeadline.jpg

As Dice alludes to... the rules are the rules. It's unfortunate, but that's the case.

Congrats to chromatic9 and sixtoes for making it to the final poll!

Well, I'm not quite sure what happened in the Chevy poll, as I was down a vote when last I checked - :confused: - but this should be interesting. One thing's for sure: I absolutely love the fact that both cars in the final are standard models! Good luck, chromatic 9! :)

I wonder if people are voting for the Corvette because it has the realistic and polaroid-like border. I hope that's not the reason. And not that the Corvette shot isn't a good shot, but the voting appears to be turning one-sided for reasons I cannot conclude to, except that it has the nice border. Just wondering. It's all good either way, both are great shots!

I really regret voting for sixtoes. It could of been a face off poll between me and him.
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE...
Somehow..

I wonder if people are voting for the Corvette because it has the realistic and polaroid-like border. I hope that's not the reason. And not that the Corvette shot isn't a good shot, but the voting appears to be turning one-sided for reasons I cannot conclude to, except that it has the nice border. Just wondering. It's all good either way, both are great shots!

I voted for it for a number of reasons, none of which was the border. The Ford picture may be more imaginative, but the Chevy picture has more character and sets more of a "tone". Just my opinion, and honestly I had to vote for it because it's a '63 Z06 :drool:

Thanks for voting for my 'Vette, and giving me my first poll win around here! Congrats also to chromatic9 for making this a great two-car race! 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for voting for my 'Vette, and giving me my first poll win around here! Congrats also to chromatic9 for making this a great two-car race! 👍

I voted for you, And that was because that it was an amazing picture with a great filter on it. Congrats!

You're worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back