Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)
Thread rules:
The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time
Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM to me
(sjaak68):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Monday 17 December 6 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Time verification:
Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified

1st splits of the combo from the french riviera, what awesome scenary to race to, and by the way where are the chicks?

quite the automobile,took some getting use to it and it makes for some hectic spots on the track, hope these aren't comparably slow

24859 / 66722

Sjaak, my replays show 419 hp, is that ok?

EDIT can someone give me the link to Div 3 quilafier results, all I can get are Div 1 and 2.... Thanks

I don't think I had ever driven this car before and that is a shame! The little thing hauls and is sooo well balanced. Even with the walls it makes it feel like this track is managable for about anyone. I agree that it is definitely some nice scenery compared to all the snow and ice here. After a short 10-15 lap stint here is what I came up with

250 gearing
t1-24.800
t2-1.05.680

01gtp: The chicks are poolside at the chicane after the tunnel.

Ah, I bet you knew I'd like this one Sjaak 👍 Took a few to get used to the stickies but the car and the track I do like :) Quick first session...

24.064 / 1'04.244

Sweeeeeet! Very glad it has some decent rubber on it. 👍

Shame I don't have much of any time this week. What's new.

oh man! my penitence and my delight! Cote d'azur... avec la Mirabeu, le hairpin du grand hotel, la nouvelle chicane, la tabac.... une combination tres jolie, sjaak!

but my driving here is like my french speech... it s:censored:s! :lol:

we'll see.

Au revoir monsieurs!

Excuse me for my english but when close this session?

👍
race week 138's specs are in post #1 and this weeks deadline is December 17 at 6pm GMT, if that is your question
Good Luck

Just spent an hour or so on this, pretty messy but there's a lot of potential. I just have to clean things up between hotel and portier, that should easily take off half a second once I get it right.

1'04.3

can someone give me the link to Div 3 quilafier results, all I can get are Div 1 and 2.... Thanks
i can't see them either and if you press the link to them from post 1 in that thread you see the div2 results ... sjaak, take a look there please?

board init

stl, you sure that's a 23 for t1 and no 24? looks pretty weird in luxy's right now :dopey:

I tried this combo for a while. Not having good clean laps, I can say that at least 23.6/1'03.5 is possible with the top speed I tried (240).

I put some effort into this today and I can't see myself getting a 1'04.2xx. But it has been fun chipping away at it. Probably all the time I have this week, it's a blast!

24.609 / 1'04.834 👍

40 minutes session before leaving tonight... 👍

T1 23.703 (.6xx)
T2 1.02.605

I don't believe that the limit is much lower! 👍

Excuse me for my english! :bowdown:

stl, you sure that's a 23 for t1 and no 24? looks pretty weird in luxy's right now :dopey:

True story. I set that and have been chasing it ever since. Too bad the rest of my lap was a complete waste, but I'll get there eventually, hopefully tonight.

Minolta, seems like I can follow your pace up to T1, then you can get 1 second ahead of me by T2. What top speed are you using?

Minolta, seems like I can follow your pace up to T1, then you can get 1 second ahead of me by T2. What top speed are you using?

Gear 240! 👍

Excuse me but for the replay... Where upload it at the deadline? :confused:

Thanks! 👍

After the deadline, there will be a results thread, and if your time is selected you have to upload your replay to a post.

T1 23.703 (.6xx)
T2 1.02.605
Hmm, you must like the car a lot, aye? 👍👍 Very nice man!

I need a break from reality tonight, so I'm about to start racing, as soon as I get the car... If I had my game save I could start now, but sadly I don't...

Just thought I'd tell you guys who dont know of him .... Minolta88 is a wicked fast driver who races in the Board Comp series for the Italian Team GTIRN and it looks like everyone will need to strap a rocket pack to the back of their cars this week as he will take some beating :P .. he's a valid and verified racer 👍
Welcome back to the WRS :)

w0000weeeeeee! This is crazy nuts fun.

Haha. What a perfect car.

Now, if only I had one, and could actually legally drive it like this on the street on my way to work... Hmmm... :dopey:

Just thought I'd tell you guys who dont know of him .... Minolta88 is a wicked fast driver who races in the Board Comp series for the Italian Team GTIRN and it looks like everyone will need to strap a rocket pack to the back of their cars this week as he will take some beating :P .. he's a valid and verified racer 👍
Welcome back to the WRS :)

Thanks for the reassurance, Board is updated with him as D1 and DFP. 👍

Wow, some pretty fast times this week. I'll be lucky to finish ahead of D3 as I'm never very good on the city courses. The only thing that helps is that it's Monaco and I've driven the track quite a bit. Such as it is, here's my first splits using a 260 gear, just because it's comfortable, if not fast.
T1= 25.844 T2= 1'08.477

Latest Posts

Back