Daft PunkMusic 

• Thread starter zachccccc
  • 29 comments
Zachccccc
Zachccccc
any other daft fans here ( pissed about kanyes nock off lol ) i have all the albums on my ipod to bad they dont have interstella 5555 on itunes video =/
also have you ever wanted one of theose awsome helmets well i have the official news on them
sad to say but you cannot buy them the company who made them origonaly stopped making them due to the fact they were hard to make and the liscenseing issues were a headace it used to be you could get on helmet for 65gz and you had to some how magically get in touch with daft punk and ask for there permission ( i think they made it this way just to diture people from actually getting them ) but any way thats what thats about if you have any later news or i have made a mistake please tell me and post the harder better faster stronger news about the helmets THANK YOU hopefully this isnt a copy thread :nervous:

Daft Punk is what got me into EDM. I like Kayne's track using there famous track. It sort of makes sense, DP's Discovery album was a collection of samples of old tracks revived to a "french house" beat.

There concerts are cool, but in comparison to other dj's they aren't as good. DOn't get me wrong meow, it's completely different from any other concert.

any other daft fans here ( pissed about kanyes nock off lol )
Daft Punk fan Right Here. As for Kanye's "knockoff"(As you call it), It was actually a collaberation between Kanye and Daft Punk, not just a sample driven beat. There is also a music video that justifies this.

i know the song was a collab but i couldent find a daft punk logo or name any where on the cd description recognitions or the music video i just saw dp but for may peopel it was just 2 wierd kanye west characters

lol its the exact opposite at my school like only 4 people knew who dp were and they kept arguing with me that kanye made the beat

Much as I don't want to dig up this thread, I've been listening to a lot of daft punk recently. I got into them due to Interstella, which I own both the audio and video of. But what has taken them to a new level in my mind is their concerts - none of which I have been to, but some of which I have been listening to from their "alive 2007" album.

There's a philosophy with these guys. Not only do they sample other artists sounds, but they sample their own stuff for alive, and the results are outstanding. I'm partial to these two.

It's just too fitting that they sample themselves.

I loved Daft Punk ever since I got myself Discovery. I only heard of the existance of Interstella 5555 by accident though, and I immediately got the DVD. And even if there are some really good songs from the guys from before and after, I must say that it is Discovery that still does it for me to this very day.

I've always thought going to a Daft Punk concert would be incredible. Even the Youtube videos (like Danoff posted) are pretty awesome.

I think I'm going to buy a few albums.

I like Daft Punk. Ever since I heard Discovery(one of the greatest albums this decade) I was a fan. Stronger could have been a great song if Kanye actually use some lyrical ability.

Daft Punk is the only electronic group I like. I'm currently hooked on Human After All(the song).

DP have long since been rumored to be throwing together tracks for the upcoming Tron movie. I just caught this bit through some friend's Facebook page, and was wondering what you guys thought of it.

Sounds like DP, but you never know with such a high profile comeback. Real? Fake? Likey? No likey? Sounds legit but like I said, gotta be cautious.

Can't tell really. I'm digging the song, but not sure myself.

That fragile was confirmed fake, in fact not even fake, it was another band's song that someone posted and then that moron Kanye West posted so then everybody thought it MUST be real. It isn't

I've suddenly become interested in these guys. I Wouldn't have thought so, but I loved Interstella 5555. Superheroes, Robot Rock, and Around the World are some of my favorites:
[Youtube]K0HSD_i2DvA[/Youtube]
Even though it's a great song and video, it's funny because they make quite a few mistakes. Look for em.

I listen to Daft Punk in my 5.1 all the time when I'm playing GT5P! It's wicked racing music. Favorite albums are Discovery and Alive. I don't think Harder Better Faster Stronger will ever get old to me. Good motivation for Time Trials too ; P!

I like them, too. Their recordings sound dated though.

Is this anime their actual music video? Anyway, they have good beats, but this is my favorite song by them.

Daft Punk is cool.

There was a time when I just listened to them.... only them. For about 3 months.

I wonder if they're working on a new album or something? Or at least new materials....

Back