happy to see my photo on the GTplanet news:)

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 50 comments
super___fla
Hi all
i didn't think GTplanet members would be interested in gamers @ the middle east, thats why i didn't post anything,

its me the winner of the challenge and im already an old member at gtplanet. some may know me of my drift videos, and some don't because i don't post much.

the challenge was great and i had so much fun. even though there were so much stress. but the moment of winning relieve it all.

i expect to be asked to post pictures of the Gran Turismo Pod. So, i will when they deliver it to me i'm waiting for it.

thanks all

Hi all
i didn't think GTplanet members would be interested in gamers @ the middle east, thats why i didn't post anything,

its me the winner of the challenge and im already an old member at gtplanet. some may know me of my drift videos, and some don't because i don't post much.

the challenge was great and i had so much fun. even though there were so much stress. but the moment of winning relieve it all.

i expect to be asked to post pictures of the Gran Turismo Pod. So, i will when they deliver it to me i'm waiting for it.

thanks all

Nice one mate! Well done. I know exactly what you mean about the stress! must have been very rewarding for you to get the best time.

When i did the GT5P Championship they were holding here in London it was very hard to stay focused but in the end i got a decent lap on the last day and i was the last person to have a run on the game doing that London Track, ended up getting a PS3 and a copy of GT5P along with my mate Aly who is also a member on here. If i think rightly Bicycle Shorts on here won the final GT5P Comp in London again big congrats to him too. So i didnt make it to the final in end lol.
But yeah very well done and will be looking forward to some pics of the Pod! ;)

:tup:concratulations super_fla...👍

well done...loove to here more stories about the whole contest(whas it close/atmosphere there/etc etc) ....:sly:

spyrrari.

Congratulations man !!!! Hope I will get my butt whooped when we race in private rooms online!!!

sorry but what does m8 meen???...or am i getting old or something...

m8 = mate

Which is exactly why we don't like to see shortcuts, bad spelling, and txt msg talk here. It makes the posts very difficult to read for a lot of people.

Plus it's just not necessary and we prefer real words.

;)

Super_fla, once again congratulations, I am glad to see that you are already a GTPlanet member! I was wondering about that when I posted the note on the front page. I would be interested in also posting pictures of the GT "pod" on the news blog as well. :) Have they told you when you are going to Japan yet?

Congratulations Super_fla! That's quite a way to make yourself known among the GT community!

Anyways, good luck with your trip to Japan. Make sure you take some photos of that Nissan GT-R your going to be test driving! :)

thanks all

the finals heat was fantastistic we were 10 competitors from different countries. each one get a 3 laps time attack in 3 different tracks in a GTR. then the best lap in each track sumed together to each competitor. the best four times goes to the semi-final where they race head to head (1st vs 4th & 2nd vs 3rd) after that the winners race each other.

if you ask me how is possible to race head to head, its a one PS3 comnnected to two LCD's , and selecting a two player split screen.

the final race was with my friend from qatar, he is a very good driver. i have to admit he is a better driver than me, but i managed to win because he was under-pressure the moment atmosphere (i think).

anyway, about the trip to japan they say it gonna be at mid october.

for now im waiting for the pod. and im trying to figure a way to fix my G25 shifter on it (since the pod comes with DFGT, there is no place for the H gear shifter) any ideas??

thanks again guys

if you ask me how is possible to race head to head, its a one PS3 comnnected to two LCD's , and selecting a two player split screen.

I'm interested in this... any idea how they did that?

Wouldn't you need two HDMI ports on the PS3?

I'm interested in this... any idea how they did that?

Wouldn't you need two HDMI ports on the PS3?

I am also interested in this. Perhaps they were using the PS3's AV Multi Out with component cables to one TV, with HDMI to the other. The game may be able to detect this and splits the video when two-player mode is enabled? It sounds a bit far-flung, but would be easy enough to test by plugging in both inputs to the same TV, entering two-player mode, and then switching between the inputs to see what happens. Could someone try it out?

I am also interested in this. Perhaps they were using the PS3's AV Multi Out with component cables to one TV, with HDMI to the other. The game may be able to detect this and splits the video when two-player mode is enabled? It sounds a bit far-flung, but would be easy enough to test by plugging in both inputs to the same TV, entering two-player mode, and then switching between the inputs to see what happens. Could someone try it out?
Ok. I tried it and sadly when I switched to Component input the screen was blank. :indiff:

In other words, my attempt was a failure. I used Component and HDMI cables, and HDMI was my output as selected in the PS3 XMB.

Edit: I guess the only explanation is that they had a special version of GT5:P for the tournaments?

Ok. I tried it and sadly when I switched to Component input the screen was blank. :indiff:

In other words, my attempt was a failure. I used Component and HDMI cables, and HDMI was my output as selected in the PS3 XMB.

Edit: I guess the only explanation is that they had a special version of GT5:P for the tournaments?
Ah, yes, I forgot the PS3's video output setting. They must not only be using a special version of the game, but a modified version of the console as well.

Congrats on the win! and have fun driving the new GTR... HAhAhAH lucky!!! :P If anyone caught Top Gear last weekend.... you know what happend to Jeremy... LOL

Congratulations, super_fla. 👍👍👍

Can you tell me what tracks were used in the competition?

Congrats on the win! and have fun driving the new GTR... HAhAhAH lucky!!! :P If anyone caught Top Gear last weekend.... you know what happend to Jeremy... LOL

Yes!!Be careful of that car gorgeous lateral G-Forces!! GTR could be so brutal!! My Congratulations from Madrid(Spain) Super_fla!!!

Back