Jose Mourinho's "I'm On Setanta Sports" Series 1 - YouTube Thread.

Smallhorses

Staff Emeritus
For those of you with an interest in English Premier League, Champions League and World-Cup Qualifying Football.....

The Special One is back, and has been for quite some time by the looks of things! Discovered these after watching some streaming coverage of the Liverpool vs. Manchester United coverage the other week and have now discovered all the episodes on YouTube, which're posted legally by Setanta themselves, and thus are legal to display here.
I've not laughed as much at something for a long time! :lol: Enjoy! 👍

Episode 1. "The Intro."

Episode 2. "Jose's New Job"

Episode 3. "Jose On Capello"

Episode 4. "Jose's Christmas Speech"

Episode 5. "Happy New Year From Jose"

Episode 6. "I'm Fantastic!"

Episode 7. "Jose On Keegan's Return"

Episode 8. "Jose On A New Signing"

Episode 9. "Jose Pulls Off Signing Coup"

Episode 10. "Sven's Debut"

Episode 11. "Exclusive Interview With Rafa"

Episode 12. "Sven & Becks Reunited"

Episode 13. "Sven Visits Afghanistan"

Episode 14. "Jose Gives Sven A Special Costume"

Episode 15. "The Special One's New Signing Revealed!"

Episode 16. "Wayne Is Gifted"

Episode 17. "Arsene & Jose Clash"

Episode 18. "Jose Gives His Take On Avram Grant"

Episode 19. "Jose, Sven & Wayne Go On "Britain's Got Talent"!"

Episode 20. "Jose on Sven's Future"

Episode 21. "Jose Sings Sven's Leaving Song!"

More to come.... Series 2 of Jose's fantastic show has now been moved to it's own "Special" location! :D

"And remember,...Be Champions!"

Last edited:
The videos dont work for me. They load to the end but wont play more than 2 seconds.
Aargh, it's the dreaded embed limit again... It seems that you can only have so many YouTube embeds on any one page...

If you want to watch the videos, though, just double click the actual vid and watch it on YouTube directly...

edit: Annoyingly, they sometimes still don't play... it seems you need to close the browser window with the embeds on AND remove the link gibberish after the & on the YouTube site (so that the URL is just the direct URL for the video) and then it will play... how annoying :irked:

Last edited:
The videos dont work for me. They load to the end but wont play more than 2 seconds.

Ok, I've fixed the links, the first 18 videos stopped working, but they seem to be OK with the new embeds. I've also split the second series into it's own thread (link in Post #1) so that should ease the burden on the embed limit. Make sure you only try to watch the videos one at a time, or they'll all try to download at once which makes the one you're watching very jumpy. 👍

It's Mourinho.

:cheers: Beerz! Fixed it now! ;)
Didn't think it looked quite right with "Rhino" in there! :dunce:
It's now "Fantastic"!

Aargh, it's the dreaded embed limit again... It seems that you can only have so many YouTube embeds on any one page...

Any idea how many "so many" is? :confused:

I did a bit more research on the problem and it seems that the "embed limit" may be a figment of my imagination... however, I was still unable to watch anything in this thread as of first thing this morning :indiff: Anyway, it seems to be a problem with Flash player above anything else, and installing the latest Flash Player (v. 10) seems to correct the problem 👍

Back