PS1 Classics you want for official PSN download?

• Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 26 comments

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
BopperJr
Sinner Bopper
I want:

Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo 2 (both discs as a package - it was a two disc set on PS1 so they shouldn't charge more)
Driver 2 (same as above for the two discs)
Vanishing Point
WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (great fun back when it was released, especially creating people who you didn't like to beat them up... LOL)
Destruction Derby Raw
Dukes Of Hazzard (I think there were two, can't remember which I had)
Colin McRae Rally
Colin McRae Rally 2.0

That's all I can think of now...

I know there are a few threads like this in the PS3 board (I created one ages ago) but I was hoping to get the PSP board more active... It seems dead...

Last edited:
Defenitely Gran Turismo1! I have the demo of that on some sample disc. GT1 is defenitely a challenge.

Metal Gear Solid - Europe still hasn't got it, three months after the Americans!
Also, PS Store would make an absolute killing (PSP especially) if they had sales on or reduced prices. For example, why would you buy Tiger Woods 10 for £30 on the Store when you can buy it for £15 off Amazon

Last edited:
There are plenty of awesome PS1 classics. I don't know if any of these are in the store, but if they are not, they would be worth adding:

V-Rally
V-Rally 2
Formula 1 '97
Rollcage
Rollcage stage 2
Rage Racer
Motorhead
Tekken 3
Resident Evil 2
Soulblade
Music 2000

👍

Resident Evil 2 has been out in the US for ages. It's about time it got released over here.

Gran Turismo 2

My PSP-Go would get actually used with both these titles installed on it.

Final Fantasy IX
Driver
Driver 2 (Habana's underground fort/maze = smile on my face)
Parappa the Rapper (Not likely... Released as a PSP game)
Um Jammer Lammy

I could be wrong here, but I think both are already at the PS Store.

You're half right! I didn't know Um Jammer Lammy was up there... I'll have to buy it.

Regarding Parappa the Rapper, that game was re-released for the PSP. The PSP game of Parappa the Rapper is on the Store and is unplayable on the PS3.

You're half right! I didn't know Um Jammer Lammy was up there... I'll have to buy it.

Regarding Parappa the Rapper, that game was re-released for the PSP. The PSP game of Parappa the Rapper is on the Store and is unplayable on the PS3.

They must have removed it, because I swear both 1 and 2 were in the PS One Classics section before. Unless I've just totally lost my mind. :lol:

They must have removed it, because I swear both 1 and 2 were in the PS One Classics section before. Unless I've just totally lost my mind. :lol:

I guess you did because Parappa 2 was released for the PS2, not PS1.
smile.gif

PS1 classics i would love to see? Well the PS1 was home to some great FPS shooters:

Alien Trilogy
Duke Nukem

And the daddy: Doom/Final Doom as a complete package. First time i ever played Doom was on my brother's PS1, and i was blown away. Still play it regurarly on my PC, but thought the PS1 had better sound and lighting. Bring it to PSN NOW sony!

Other games id love to see are Dino Crisis (best dino game ever), Resi Evil 1-3, McRae 1-2, and Toca 1-2, 3(World Touring Cars).

Or how about some PS2 classics for those who's PS3's dont have backwards compatibility?

Last edited:
From US playstation store ( PS1 )

As from today 25th april 2010

------------------------

2Xtreme
Backstreet billiards
Blood omen : Legacy of kain
Bloody roar
Bomberman party edition
Bowling
Castlevania chronicles
Castlevania sotN
Command & conquer 1,2,3
Cool boarders 1,2,3
Crash bandicoot 1,2,3
Dead in the water
Destruction derby
Dino crisis
Dirt jockey
Extreme pinball
Fighting force
Final fantasy VII,VIII,Tactics
Ford racing
GEX 1,3
Grandia
Hi-Octane
Hot shots golf
Int. track & field
Jet moto 1,2
Jigsaw madness
Jumping flash 1,2
The king of fighters 99
Legacy of kain: Soul reaver
Magic carpet
Mass destruction
Medal of honor 1,2
Medievil
Metal gear solid
Mobile light force
Nuclear strike
Oddworld 1,2
ONE
Pandemonium
Perfect weapon
Populous
R-type delta
R-type
Rally cross
Rayman 1,2
Real fishing
Resident evil 1,2,3
Silent hill
Simcity 2000
Sno-cross championship
Sorcerer's maze
Spec-ops 1,2,3,4
Spyro 1,2,3
Street fighter alpha 1,2
Suikoden
Syphon filter 1,2,3
Tekken 2
Ten pin alley
TNN motersports hardcore 4x4
Tom clancy's rainbow six
Tomb raider 1,2,3,4
Twisted metal 2
Um jammer lammy
Warhawk
Wild arms 1,2
Wing commander
Wipeout
XS Airboat racing
XS junior league dodgeball
XS junior league soccer
XS moto

If i missed any, Sorry

Last edited:
Iv said it once and il say it again - to the powers that be, give us DOOM/FINAL DOOM as a complete download. Now! Anybody else agree? If enough of us want it, will Sony listen? Or even better, do what they did with the God of War collection - the original PS1 Doom games with updated graphics. How brilliant would THAT be?!!! Come on people we need to stand together!

Latest Posts

Back