Netherlands
The Black Lodge
Dutch Customs 370GT Cup

Every night, starting Wednesday April 8th

xx:04/xx:24/xx:44

550PP/RWD/Expert/Suzuka/PAL

112_0710_01z+2008_nissan_skyline_370gt+rear_view.jpg

Description:

Hi there, and welcome to the Dutch Customs 370GT Cup Event! Designed as a little get-together rather than an official race event, this is the first time the 370GT will star in the Dutch Customs Cup. The choice of car for this event is the Nissan Skyline 370GT Coupe, the track is Suzuka. Like the 350Z, the 370GT is very underrated, very fast and absolutely easy to drive, so anyone, experienced or new, can enter this event! I hope the grid will be filled tonight, and most of all: have fun! See you guys on track (I hope :P :lol:)

Race Details:

• Mode: Online Event :Expert Class PP 550 / RWD / PRO
  • Game Spec: SpecIII
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Suzuka
  • Make: Nissan
  • Model: Skyline 370GT Coupe
  • Start: It's a standing start and we have a car that meets the events PP level, so no waiting at the start, just go!

Vehicle Specifics:

• PP: 550 PP (No more, no less!)
  • Tuning/aids: Whatever you feel is necessary, as long as you stick to 550PP and S3 tyres.
  • NOTE: This car has the weight reset bug, make sure it is at whatever you set it before the race!

Provided tunes:

• Dutch Customs: link

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • the yellow line is the track boundary, any part past the yellow line (asphalt or not) is not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, God will strike you down with a bolt of lightning if you do
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Race chat:

Last edited:
I guess i will be waiting for a tune. And i'm sure this will be as popular as the 350z Cup!:)👍
Wish i could chat with you guys, but don't have a router.

Don't worry, it's not a very twitchy car, it runs very nicely, it's a bit more twitchy and less understeery than the Z.

I'll try to be there:)
By the way, where do you guys write down your tunes. I use the 'notes' section in the gt5p booklet - but its full now!

GT5 needs a bigger notes section :)

I'll try to be there:)
By the way, where do you guys write down your tunes. I use the 'notes' section in the gt5p booklet - but its full now!

GT5 needs a bigger notes section :)

I print tunes off, so I've got around 100 A4 pieces of paper sitting round.:lol:

By the way, where do you guys write down your tunes.
I have a thread. :lol: But I'm working on an online application to store tunes. At the moment, just for me, but I'll make it support multiple tuners too. :)

Going for some testlaps at xx:44. YES, I know that's about an hour and fifteen minutes early. ;)

Starting again at xx:04. :) Some nice races have been going on already BTW. 👍

EDIT: Failed to connect, ended up in Mazda race. 👎 Server is really bad lately. Will reboot router just in case it's something on my end.

Going in again at xx:24, hope it's better now. :)

EDIT2: Failed to connect, got in another race, connection died again during the race. I haven't had a single race since the start of the event. 👎

Trying again at xx:44 (yes I'm stubborn :P)

EDIT3: Finally had a decent race tonight without disconnects or punters. 👍

EDIT4: Was fun tonight, even though it was very quiet, we still managed to get one full grid (nevermind that it was only three cars :P :lol:)

Last edited:
Even though i joined late i enjoyed the racing:sly:
Thanks for setting it up @Nlxarosa.
GTP_Hyperspeed has some natural pace:dopey: Was he allowed 600pp?:sly:

Last edited:
Had some really fun races today. Also kind of stressfull, when GTP_Wanna_B - GTP_TwistyBits are in the race. Trying to stay with them, was a load of fun. I really like 370GT, fun car to drive even though it has a bit of understeer. See the PAL guys tomorrow for, some more fine racing!:)👍

Good to see you guys had fun! 👍 I might be a bit later tonight, since I'm going out to dinner with a couple of friends. :)

So, this is where you guys were last night! I fired up GT5P last night and didn't know really what to do. The ROC RX 7 was still the car selected and I went to Suzuka 07.27.47 with it. But, apart from GTP_Fuzzy (one race) I only met GTP_Vanuber7 (one race, he was with this Nissan).

GT5P is really "slowing down" I guess. My friends list (mostly made of GTPers) is almost entirely offline.

PD ... one more track to keep it going, please :indiff:

Well, the most drivers I counted yesterday was four. ;) I also heard there was a football match on TV, which a lot of people were watching.

Well, the most drivers I counted yesterday was four. ;) I also heard there was a football match on TV, which a lot of people were watching.

that is correct, but while others were looking after a rolling ball, i was giving it on Susuka! Motorsport FTW

Chris :D

Indeed, I did see you online a few matches. Not very long though, your taillights disappeared on the horizon pretty quickly. :lol:

I came back to do some more laps after food etc, first race was fine, leading, pulling away till i got my braking point wrong, down to third with Fastas doing a grand job on staying close. Races after that went pear shape with no end of being punted hit by....Clio drivers, that car does attract a lot of "i want to go fast and not bothered how i win" idiots, so jumped in the 111R and did one race, which quite honestly was amazing with TwistyBits, bumper to bumper for the whole race near enough, fine racing there mate and the pressure never got to you 👍 As for the 370, yea it's easy..ish to drive but my gawd itfeels like the tyres are made of treacle when your trying to push the gas pedal through the floor looking for that extra speed :ouch:

Races after that went pear shape with no end of being punted hit by....Clio drivers, that car does attract a lot of "i want to go fast and not bothered how i win" idiots

Tell me about it...it was like a round of the BTCC!! Only did a couple of races last night. In the first I got a reasonably decent start, got to third at the first corner from about fifth, all went well until I got to the hairpin when I got turned round by...you guessed it...some idiot in a silver Clio. Got going again and started slowly catching up with the field when another Clio slaps from behind on the next lap going into into the Degners!!

Saw a few other GTPers in the race, and did any of you guys notice if I had a large target on the side of my car with 'Hit me here!!' printed on it, hehe

Chris

Saw a few other GTPers in the race, and did any of you guys notice if I had a large target on the side of my car with 'Hit me here!!' printed on it, hehe

Chris

You may of started off with the target on the side of your car, I'm pretty sure your pit crew removed or copied it and stuck it to the side of my 370

@GTP_Wana_B got his Skyline completely sideways in one of the bends on the twisties right in front of me!....although unplanned, it looked majestic:tup:

Back