Results

Time Trial Event

wrs34a.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino / HP Tuned

pb120022newlt7.jpg

LONDON

wrs34b.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Lots of positive comments this week, so it sounds like this was an enjoyable combo.

Special mention to DHolland for breaking into the 1'01s, and to Nuclearfire for making a great showing for division 4.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'01.874---GTP_D.Holland
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'02.091---GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'02.108---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'02.129---GTP_aussienicko
5---1'02.556---GTP_Mr_P
6---1'02.634---GTP_billyjoebobx

Division 2:

1---1'02.370---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'02.702---GTP_theewar
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'02.728---GTP_EDK
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'02.774---GTP_MJH
5---1'02.926---GTP_zed300
6---1'02.982---GTP_CarlPKY
7---1'03.077---GTP_Cohiba100
8---1'03.453---GTP_TrievelA7X
9---1'03.589---GTP_wotzit07

Division 3:

1---1'03.170---GTP_grevling
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'03.639---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'03.795---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'04.260---GTP_DarkNeo
5---1'04.361---GTP_MadMax86

Division 4:

1---1'03.456---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'04.450---GTP_JSabri
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'04.484---GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'04.892---GTP_Z28

wrs34.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'01.874---GTP_D.Holland
2---1'02.091---GTP_mad94d
3---1'02.108---GTP_DEVIE
4---1'02.129---GTP_aussienicko
5---1'02.370---GTP_Animera
6---1'02.556---GTP_Mr_P
7---1'02.634---GTP_billyjoebobx
8---1'02.702---GTP_theewar
9---1'02.728---GTP_EDK
10--1'02.774---GTP_MJH
11--1'02.926---GTP_zed300
12--1'02.982---GTP_CarlPKY
13--1'03.077---GTP_Cohiba100
14--1'03.170---GTP_grevling
15--1'03.453---GTP_TrievelA7X
16--1'03.456---GTP_Nuclearfire
17--1'03.589---GTP_wotzit07
18--1'03.639---GTP_Crispy74
19--1'03.795---GTP_01GTP
20--1'04.260---GTP_DarkNeo
21--1'04.361---GTP_MadMax86
22--1'04.450---GTP_JSabri
23--1'04.484---GTP_Lagas
24--1'04.892---GTP_Z28

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the winners

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 34.zip
    107.4 KB · Views: 17
Excellent, congratulations to all the podium finishers, i'll have a replay up tonight

Sick braking that burrier Dan :tup Congrats to Kev and Ken for the pods :D

I have been very scattered the past few days so sorry for no sub, I was in the low 1'4.x last I ran.

:cheers: to all who found the finish line 👍

Congrats to Dan to for the overall win and breaking into the 1'01 barrier.👍 A 1'01.9xx was my aim, a bit disappointed I didn't get more than one run.:( Also congratulations to all the podium finishers.👍

I'll have my replay up tonight.

Congrats to all the podium finishers, and to holl01 for cracking the 1'01's, well done guys. 👍

Congratulations to all the podium placements this week :cheers:
Some great times turned in up and down the leaderboard throughout the divisions.

Very enjoyable combo :)

Well done to all the podiums.
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_34.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 15
Well done for the excellent times guys, an Aussie/NZ 1-2-3-4-5!! This really should be renamed the ARS :lol:

Superb podiums for Warren and Kevin, and JSabri on his debut in WRS. Excellent driving :cheers:

I'm not congratulating Animera on yet another D2 win because he is clearly a D1 driver and has been for weeks, having said that Ian, excellent time mate :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Managed to check one replay:

GTP_DHolland - Green flag.gif

I tried to check Animera's, but I couldn't unzip the file properly? :confused: Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Great work all podiums:tup:

Outstanding laps fom holl01 and nuclearfire.

One of the most enjoyable combos, being on low grip tyres makes you search for time and it can be found ....... given enough time..:lol:

:lol: Maz, I didn't notice that until you brought it up. Go the drivers from down under! and a good result once again for Southern Cross Racing as well this round.;)👍

Replay:

Attachments

• GTP_mad94d WRS 34.zip
    109.2 KB · Views: 17
GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

An amazing lap to watch.

Thanks for checking.:cheers: It was a pretty good lap, except for the first left in sector 3(in the left right complex). I lost about 0.1 - 0.150 there.:banghead: Otherwise, really happy with the lap especially because I did it in my first run.:D I would've never caught Dan even if I had done 10 runs, Brilliant time Dan.👍

Congratulations to all podium finishers! :) And thanks for the special mention Maz :cheers:

Nuclearfire really spanked us in div. 4! :sly:

By the way, how do I view other's submitted replays? I've been searching the forums but haven't found a step-by-step guide :dopey:

I understand I can only watch other's PAL replays since I have the PAL GT5P, but when I copy the replay to my USB stick and try to put it on the PS3, I get asked if I want to overwrite existing data... Anyone know what to do to prevent that from happening? :)

Attachments

• GTP_JSabri_WRS_34.rar
    107.1 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations to all podium finishers 👍 And everyone that took part..
Here is my replay

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 13
Congrats to all this week.:cheers:

Sorry about no sub Sjaak, because it was a great combo. We made a trip to the coast yesterday and didn't get back until very late. Should have posted before we left yesterday morning. :dunce:

Wouldn't have made much of a difference but I do like to support our "leader!"

mad94d
Submitting after just one run. I really loved the combo and wanted to jump back on and have another go, but never got time.

mad94d
A 1'01.9xx was my aim, a bit disappointed I didn't get more than one run.

mad94d
Otherwise, really happy with the lap especially because I did it in my first run.

Just one run? :dopey:

;)

Nice time & podium too 👍 There is only a few who can manage such times in just one run.

Last edited:
Just one run? :dopey:

;)

Nice time & podium too 👍 There is only a few who can manage such times in just one run.

:lol: I didn't realise I posted it three times!:dopey: I do the same in real life, tell people a story about 5 times!:dopey::lol:

Thanks by the way.👍

Bit late to get into the replay checking ... downloaded some to my stick and will do them tomorrow!

I have looked all over and can't find this info, so please don't yell at me for not tryint to find the info on my own first.

1) I am just beginning the process of submitting my qualifier, but i have been playing some of the WRS races on my own for fun. I have saved my qualifier to my pc, but when I click on the admin's name to PM him, it says i don't have permission. I can't find any other way to PM someone. Is there another way?

2) I wanted to watch one of the submissions for week 34 but I can't get it to copy to my account. I got it on my jump drive and then i go to the manager and I click copy, and it copies, but it does not give me a choice of destinations, so i don't know where it is going. When i go to the game and try to load the replay, it is not ther. Are there some detailed instructions on how to do this?

Thanks to any help.

I am just beginning the process of submitting my qualifier, but i have been playing some of the WRS races on my own for fun. I have saved my qualifier to my pc, but when I click on the admin's name to PM him, it says i don't have permission. I can't find any other way to PM someone. Is there another way?

You must have made a post, and have it approved by a moderator in order to be able to submit a PM. I've approved your post, so you should be able to submit your time now.

Welcome to the WRS! 👍

I understand I can only watch other's PAL replays since I have the PAL GT5P, but when I copy the replay to my USB stick and try to put it on the PS3, I get asked if I want to overwrite existing data... Anyone know what to do to prevent that from happening? :)

No step by step at this point, but we really should make one of those. :guilty: The issue you describe happens when you have a replay with the same name already saved under that PSN ID. The quick, easy solution is to copy it to an alternate PSN ID, and go in to watch the replay. Whatever you do, don't try to rename the replay file to trick the system. It will just show up as corrupted.

OK, on to business. :D

Congratulations to all the podiums and division winners.

Fantastic divisional showings from Holl01, Animera and nuclearfie, in particular.

My replay is attached. I used NTSC for this run.

The last corner is close. Please view from forward and reverse (Hold L1) angles, and note that there is no speed drop. It's close from the back and plainly clean from the front, and if you were me and driving. :dopey:

Going to grab nuclearfire's replay and check it now. 👍

EDIT: 1---1'03.456---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

A very nice run in the blue Cappucino. 👍

Check for some news in the promotion thread. :cheers:

Attachments

• BCUS98158-RPLY2-B-BF204ABF022.zip
    108.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
OK here are some green lights:

1.04.450 sabri - clean and green 👍
1.02.702 theewar - clean and green 👍