Location Mid, longitudinally mounted
Construction light alloy block and head
Displacement 4 liter / 244.1 cu in
Valvetrain 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC
Fuel feed Fuel Injection
Aspiration Twin Turbos

Drivetrain
Chassis/body unitary steel with carbon fibre and kevlar body panels
Front suspension McPherson struts, twin coil springs, fully adjustable aluminum shock absorbers
Rear suspension five-link, twin coil springs, push-rod actuated fully adjustable shock absorbers
Steering rack-and-pinion, power assisted
Brakes composite ceramic discs, all-round, ABS
Gearbox 6 speed Manual
Drive Rear wheel drive

Dimensions
Weight 1326 kilo / 2923.3 lbs
Length / Width / Height 4733 mm (186.3 in) / 1860 mm (73.2 in) / 1180 mm (46.5 in)
Wheelbase / Track (fr/r) 2650 mm (104.3 in) / N/A / N/A

Performance figures
Power 1120 bhp / 836 KW
Torque 1050 Nm / 774 ft lbs
BHP/Liter 280 bhp / liter
Power to weight 0.84 bhp / kg
Top Speed 414 km/h / 257 mph
0-60 mph 2.8 s​

Last edited:
Possibly the best 911 GT1 imitator I've ever seen without claiming to be one.....

but not the real thing. Cool.

Seriously Uncool. First they took a rear engine 911 and made it mid-engine which ruins part of the car's characteristics. Then they made it look hideous. It's got a ton more horsepower than the Veyron too, but still only goes a couple miles per hour faster and is a lot less comfortable.

Plus it is dealing with the top speed war thing between companies, which is just as uncool as the Ring lap time war.

I actually wish there was something beneath seriously uncool so I could vote for that.

Seriously uncool.

It looks like a big, ugly training shoe with all those daft graphics. 👎

Name looks like a photocopier part number. Seriously uncool.

Seriously uncool. There's little point to this car and as has been said its not a Porsche anymore.
The 911 GT1 only got away with it because it was a pure race car based off the 962. This is not.

It's a car made for one purpose, to go ridiculous fast in a long straight. That to me is boring, and they've ruined the 911 along the way. There's no 911 spirit left, and I don't like cars made to a spec sheet 'I want to go over 250bhp' 'I want over 1000bhp' etc. There's just no passion in this car to me, seriously uncool.

Although it bastardises the pure shape of the 997, I don't find the styling that offensive... would look better without the graphics.

But the test I read on it said it was slower than a 997 turbo in normal driving due to horrendous lag off boost. Some of the other 9ff stuff is really rather good though... their lower priced stuff often wins Porsche 'tuner' events, both on outright speed and handling.

Personally, I'd prefer a Sportec SPR1 M to the GT9... it's not quite as pokey ('only' 846 bhp), but the styling is much better IMO.

No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, Seriously Uncool

I don't do modified Porsches. I don't like it.

Although it bastardises the pure shape of the 997, I don't find the styling that offensive... would look better without the graphics.

I actually don't think it looks all that bad either, but I'd much rather look at a normal 997. It's what this car stands for which ruins it for me. I really hope this one goes into seriously uncool.

Sportec SPR1 M. 846bhp, 642lbft, 1,450kg, carbon bodywork, all hand assembled, 0-60 <3s, 240mph, £500,000.

SPR1_3_1_Small.jpg

Last edited:
If it was a race car, it'd be cool. But it isn't, it's a road car with stickers on the side, which immediately makes it uncool regardless of performance figures.

And I agree with Joey, it's just another car gunning for some irrelevant top marker just like the 'Ring laptime battles.

So yeah: uncool.

What the... is this? :lol:

Seriously uncool, I wouldn't drive this thing at all. If I was payed for doing so, things would be different though.

Uncool, it seems like a car that would be in a Burnout game.

LOL @ the results thus far after looking at the discussion in the results thread.

If they wanted a midengine Porsche they should have started off with a Cayman like this Ruf and did thier own version of it.

Carscoop_RUF_CTR3_0.jpg

ruf2-cayman-18-08-06.jpg

20060819-studiotorino-cayman-rk-coupe-back.jpg

Last edited:
even if it doesnt look that bad (the picture in this dont really help, I liked better the blue one with Turbo-style wheels) its absolutely pointless. Uncool.

Anything that puts out this :

Power 1120 bhp / 836 KW
Torque 1050 Nm / 774 ft lbs
BHP/Liter 280 bhp / liter
Power to weight 0.84 bhp / kg
Top Speed 414 km/h / 257 mph
0-60 mph 2.8 s

Has to be "Sub-Zero"

^

The same can be said for a lot of other "Supercars",which some say are cool !!!!!

You can still have fun trying though.:D

Its a Porsche so its cool.

But would I turn gay for someone that tried to pick me up in it? Maybe...

...Would I swallow though? Probably not.

Therefore, cool.

Back