Ducati999RBack.png

Classes

Super 1000
Displacement: ~1000cc
Bikes: RM super sports bikes, no special 5 bikes
Tyres: any

Super Naked
Displacement: any
Bikes: RM naked bikes, this can be confusing but I’ll specify if any entries don’t comply. (BMW K1200R and Buell XB12R are not allowed)

250SB
Displacement: ~250cc 2 stroke
Bikes: RM 250cc super bikes (Yamaha TZ250 is not allowed as its not RM)

ALL RUN IN TT MODE

6th and last Round: Suzuka

suzukacircuit.gif

Rules:
1 wheel must be on track at all times. Pit lane exit can be crossed. Rumble strips are considered part of track.

PM me the lap times and split times for each bike with your team name

A saved replay of the lap time must be kept until the end of the next round.

If there are any suggestions on rules or classes and stuff please post them…

DEADLINE: Monday 21st of September 2009 at 23.59 GMT

ah suzuka, another of my favourites :D your choice of tracks for this series has been great balang 👍

Did I read this correctly? 5 day qualifing period? If so, today and Monday are going to be busy for me.

dunno if you're on vacation or somthing balang :) i'd like to see the final standings though, to confirm my champions status :lol:

and yes, i know i'm only champ because i entered all three classes every round :D

hi :) you're ahead of me over at MGPBoards, so i reckon you're better than you think you are 👍

hi :) you're ahead of me over at MGPBoards, so i reckon you're better than you think you are 👍

Nah. I have no Illusions of Grandeur. Just enjoying myself. Picked the bikes that others were using here for the races so I could gauge myself. You guys have helped me a ton. Learned alot the last two mos. Should have played this game when I bought it 2 yrs ago. Missed some nice Random Races etc.

hi, sorry about this guys, ive moved back to uni, and have no internet yet at home, tomorrow illl try and post them up in uni, sorry for the wait.

My sincere apologies to everyone, no internet has been a huge problem, finally had some time on the weekend to do this...

Here are the results for the Final round of the Tourist Trophy Time Attack Championship:

Picture2-3.png

Picture1-5.png

thanks for posting those balang :) and a big thanks for running the tournament, you're a star :D 👍

thanks for posting those balang :) and a big thanks for running the tournament, you're a star :D 👍

Ditto what RP said. Without this series I probably never would have played this game. Had tons of fun. At 97.8%. Just some misc. races to finish.

More props for balang on a job well done. I enjoyed the tracks & the competition. I also liked the suspense of not knowing how I was doing relative to everyone else until the results were posted, & the results tables were some of the best I've seen. 👍

FYI. Thanks for getting me in on the races over at GTP and especially here. Had this game on the shelf for 2years and never played it. Missed out on some good times.

HPIM0569.jpg

9 Gold, 31 Silver. I'm happy considering I drive with the standard setup and AT because of my mild CT. And that I have never ridden a bike IRL unless a Schwinn 10 speed counts.

Wife says I have to wait until the kids are grown. Then she'll get me one and point me to the nearest tree.

Last edited:
Back