• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
.:1996–2003 Peugeot 406 Coupe V6 suggested by daan :.

dcp_0740a.jpg

Specs:
Engine - 2946cc V6, dohc, 4v/cyl.
Power - 194 hp (1999 > had 210bhp)
Torque - 197 lbft
Transmission - 5spd Manual
Top speed - 141 mph
0-60 mph - 7.4 sec
0-100 mph - 19.3 sec​

Last edited:
Cool. daan has one, so there's one point. And if I recall correctly, he had the car dynoed and its power figures actually increased over what they were new. point two.

I've always found them damned attractive. :)

Cool. daan has one, so there's one point. And if I recall correctly, he had the car dynoed and its power figures actually increased over what they were new. point two.

I've always found them damned attractive. :)
Yep 196.5 BHP and i think it was around 210ftibs of torque.

or on weekends 2UKGTP BHP :D
fdfad5c7.jpg

They sound good too above 3500rpm

And it goes well through Fenland...

*innocent whistle*

Cool. It's a French coupe. I don't really think much of French cars and the gods know I would never want to own one, but they are still pretty cool. Beats me why, it's just you look at them and go "ya that's cool".

I think it's sub-zero. Was going to relegate it to cool because I own one, but decided it was still sub-zero.

Polishes baanhammer for those that vote uncool... :dopey:

Not really a fan of these, as a coupe it needs the image as well as the looks & driving ability to make the cool catagory.

This car lacks all 3, its a Peugeot so instantaneously it has a serious amount of uncoolness to overcome. the looks havent aged that well, and its a FWD coupe which is just wrong!

All in all it I've voted uncool, while there isnt anything I really like about it, theres also nothing which really screams seriously uncool.

Seriously uncool. not a 407 coupe. wide-mouthed frog ;) :D
Fixed for you. Peugeot should've got Pininfarina to design the 407 instead of thinking their in-house designers could do a better job...

Uncool; it's not the most unique or quality looking car, and it's not sold in the US.
Designed and built by Pininfarina, although Ferrari were reportedly unhappy with the similarity with the 456. Uses the same leather that Ferrari did, (on Recaro seats). So there's quality there. It's also an 11 year old French/Italian car that still works...

Gotta be worth some amount of cool...

Cool car. From the days before Peugeot lost their way styling-wise, and still made good looking cars (106, 306 hatch/cabrio, 406 saloon) and this was the best looking of the lot.

to me, all French cars (except the Renault Sport Clio) are uncool because its from France

the French don't like people that aren't french

Really? I know a few French people and they like me.

The 406 Coupe was designed and built by Pininfarina, thus making it Italian....which come to think of it makes the car even cooler than I first thought. It's both French and Italian. I should have voted Sub-Zero it seems.

I'm not sure.

It's an intensely pretty car, but DaAn has one.

Hmm...

Un-cool. Its the poor mans Saab. What douche is pretending to be something that is pretending to be a BMW?

Back