I need help!

• Thread starter Detroitbb
  • 31 comments
I'm seeking someone with a 1000 series PSP (aka 'phat') and a cheat program (CWcheats; DarkCheat; FreeCheat; NightPR; etc.) to add a money cheat onto my save file. I'm deathly sick of running the Bugatti on the Test Track just in an attempt to buy the JGTC cars for the upcoming series (I've only purchased five out of the 24 cars at this point in time). I can't stand anymore left-hand turns, my thumb hurts, and it takes about 45 minutes to get the needed money for each car. I'm supposed to be competing in the Time Attack competition, but I'm left with not much time to do that. So if any of you would be willing and able, I'd be HIGHLY appreciative if you could do this for me.

*Here's the file (just unzip it): http://rapidshare.com/files/301988320/GT_savedata_for_Makoonse.zip.html

*Just change your PSP's nickname in the 'System Settings' to: Makoonse

*Remove your save (only one save file is allowed at a time), load up mine, enable the cheat, save, and that's it.

👍

I can wait until my son comes back from his vacation in Mexico, but that won't be for another 10 days and the JGTC league stuff might start up this weekend. I was hoping someone here could assist me in this endeavor.

Thanks!

Thats Funny, I was making a thread for you also

SiNiSTR was going to Post:
One of my Buds on the site is in a little need of some help, that unfortunately I cant provide.

We need to upload CASH into a GT Savegame. The PSP the save game is for is NOT running CWCheat, therefore can't simply apply the code.

The Importance is that there is a Car needed badly, the car is available for purchase, however there is not enough cash in the back to purchase it. Not buying it, or Farming for cash will change the Dealership cycle, and the car is gone again.

WE NEED THAT CAR, it's verry important.

How we plan to get it done

Supposedly there is rumors going around that say PSP's of the same type (Slim/Phat/etc) Can swap Save games files (For GT PSP) so long as the nickname is the same as well.

The save game in question is Here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/301988320/GT_savedata_for_Makoonse.zip.html

The Nick Name used is: Makoonse

If somebody has a Phat PSP & CWCheat, could you download the save game and upload the cash cheat Save the game then post up the new save game.

This would be VERY much appreciated.

Soo to anybody that can help, it would be MUCH appreciated.

I could help you install it if thats what you mean. I could also give you the money cheat if you'd like. I'd prefer you use CoderPR its just like NitePR but better. And you have to have the ISO of GT not the umd.

I could help you install it if thats what you mean. I could also give you the money cheat if you'd like. I'd prefer you use CoderPR its just like NitePR but better. And you have to have the ISO of GT not the umd.

CWCheat, works on both the UMD, and the ISO ;)

The prob is that his PSP is on OFW and not running any cheat engine, we need the help to bypass the CFW and CWHeat actually being on his system.

Help with the Save game file, No need for Hacking the system (That would require a Pandora battery)

What we are asking is...

If you have a Phat PSP & are running CWCheat (or any cheat engine that has a GT Cash code)

Could you Download his save game Use his nickname to load the save game.

Add the Cash to the save game.

Then re-post it up

Please.

I can't run any cheat devices as my PSP is FUBAR. All the bottom row buttons are messed up. They register multiple presses from multiple different buttons: clicking 'home' brings up that screen, but it also turns off the audio (as if I held down the 'note' button) and ups the screen brightness (as if I pressed that, but I didn't). It does that for all those bottom row buttons - hence, the reason I can't run the program itself.

I just need someone with a phat PSP (1000 series) to take my savegame file and apply the cheat, resave it, and then I can use it on my duct-taped PSP (no joke... duct tape keeps my PSP operable).

Actually, to clear this up... I'm not running official firmware; I have 5.50 Gen-B2. I haven't had official firmware since 1.50 on my North American launch PSP back in March of 2005. I just can't operate the homebrew programs that would allow me to apply the code myself. I need someone with a non-duct-taped-PSP (lol) to lend me a hand!

Actually, to clear this up... I'm not running official firmware; I have 5.50 Gen-B2. I haven't had official firmware since 1.50 on my North American launch PSP back in March of 2005. I just can't operate the homebrew programs that would allow me to apply the code myself. I need someone with a non-duct-taped-PSP (lol) to lend me a hand!

Ahh, my bad.

I guess the situations still the same

We need the save game hacked :sly:

I could gladly do one for you.

EDIT: Turns out i can't do your game save but i could just post mine up.

See if mine works. I just liked to skip through the challenges which are mostly bronze but not all cars are bought either which is mostly the useless skylines and such. http://www.mediafire.com/?jlkio0igtji

Last edited:
I could gladly do one for you.

EDIT: Turns out i can't do your game save but i could just post mine up.

See if mine works. I just liked to skip through the challenges which are mostly bronze but not all cars are bought either which is mostly the useless skylines and such. http://www.mediafire.com/?jlkio0igtji

People can't load other's Gran Turismo gamesaves unless they have the same series PSP and they change the PSP's nickname to what the save was created under. My PSP's nickname is Makoonse, so somebody wanting to load my save would have to first change their's to Makoonse as well before they try to load it.

Let me give it a shot, I've got a Phat running 5.00M33-4.

Edit: It won't do it, still complaining that the save was created on a different PSP.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what your PSP's name is either. I put my save back on my PSP but kept the Makoonse name; loaded up just fine.

Dammit, that Blows

It was worth a shot anyways.

maybe a bit more research into this might get it working.

Im going to look around see what I can find.

I've seem multiple (five) people claim to get saves to work as long as the PSPs had the same motherboard and the nickname was changed. Problem is, there are currently 13 different PSP motherboards:

HackablePSPs-1.png

I'll just wait until my son comes back from Mexico.

Thanks!

I got the TA-88v2 & a Phat Pandora battery with a Universal MagicStick DCv8

The DCv8 tools allow you to see what board you have, If you have a matching board you can try to use his Save Game to load the cash :)

He wouldn't know without opening it up; he's on OFW.

Detroitbb, I can mail you a Pandora Battery and MMS and you can solve this problem in a couple days. I'd need it back of couse though. :P

He wouldn't know without opening it up; he's on OFW.

Detroitbb, I can mail you a Pandora Battery and MMS and you can solve this problem in a couple days. I'd need it back of couse though. :P

lol

No hew on CFW already, but his select key doesn't work so he cant access the cwcheat menu, However he can run an app to get the motherboard model type.

Ill get the software today and post it up, so people who want to help can check what type of mother board they have to compare.

Thanks for all your help, guys... but I'm just going to roll with the cars that I currently have (I have five GT300 JGTC cars and about six GT500 ones). Thanks anyways!

Sinister - I'd love have the DCv8 so I can confirm my motherboard. I think I have a TA-079 V2 as I know the initial Japanese PSP release had TA-079 V1 motherboards (with firmware 1.00). Would be great to know for sure though.

:)

Thanks for all your help, guys... but I'm just going to roll with the cars that I currently have (I have five GT300 JGTC cars and about six GT500 ones). Thanks anyways!

Sinister - I'd love have the DCv8 so I can confirm my motherboard. I think I have a TA-079 V2 as I know the initial Japanese PSP release had TA-079 V1 motherboards (with firmware 1.00). Would be great to know for sure though.

:)

http://dl.qj.net/Despertar-del-Cementerio-v8-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/25335/catid/151

Latest Posts

Back