Transmission - 6-speed automatic
Power - 403 bhp @ 5700 rpm
Torque - 417 lb-ft @ 4300 rpm
Curb weight - 5715 lb
Zero to 60 mph - 6.5 sec
Standing 1/4-mile - 15.1 sec @ 92.5 mph
Price - $65,045

Last edited:
My grandmother has a gold 1999 Chevy Suburban. I'd rather drive that than this. In fact, I'd rather have any reliable car over this. Seriously uncool.

If the R10 was the car that my cool wall was disigned for to deem Sub-Zero, this is the other end of the scale.

Out of my 22 rules, no pros apply but 7 cons do. 0 out of 7 = 0% = Seriously, extremely, Uncool 👎👎👎.

In fact, I nominate it for joining the other "Hell-Hot-Uncool" Cadillac...Cimarron was it right?

Seriously uncool. A pointless truck. Will it be any good off road? No. Will you tow anything with it? Probably never. Does it have any real utility? Not unless your taking the kids to daycare and want to look like a drug dealer. I really never thought these were cool, seeing as how they are less useful than the equivalent Chevy or GMC, so I just don't see the point.

Of course that's just my opinion.

LSX
Seriously uncool. A pointless truck. Will it be any good off road? No. Will you tow anything with it? Probably never. Does it have any real utility? Not unless your taking the kids to daycare and want to look like a drug dealer. I really never thought these were cool, seeing as how they are less useful than the equivalent Chevy or GMC, so I just don't see the point.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Totally agree with your point, and as the poll shows, it's not just your opinion dude :lol:.

Own up now!!! Who voted it as cool!!!??????

ps:its plainly obviously seriously uncool-maybe even beyond that!!!

I get confused, sometimes, when I see a white woman driving one of these. when you see one you always think it's someone who bought it with illegitimately-had cash.

Sure, you see plenty in the ghetto, but they're also championed by the upper-middle class, the stereotypical Lexus people. associating with drug dealers and soccer moms? Hoity-toity soccer moms? Not to mention overpaid athletes who are far too full of themselves? wow. That must make it seriously, SERIOUSLY uncool.

Without any redeeming qualities.

Seriously un-cool.

This. There is absolutely nothing about the Escalade that's cool, and it's typically driven by some of my least favourite (and least imaginative) people in the world.

Looks like a real loser from what the polls show. This are for people that buy SUV's that don't really need SUV's to drive off road. All they are trying to express is, yeah look at me I'm $$$$. Fill in the blank if you will.

Sub-Zero. It's a god awful, terrible vehicle that will be horribly unreliable and fall apart and I would never ever own one in a million years, but the thing is very cool. It's the essence of a cool vehicle. Basically like a 300C.

I think the current poll really demonstrates how messed up the cool wall continues to be, I figured this vehicle would prove it too me. I'm glad it did.

Joey, it's the rolling embodiment of Vanity...It's appeal is strictly on how it makes the owner look. Rich. (in the owner's opinion. I think it makes them look as cocky as a BMW would.) Last I checked, the 7 deadly sins were definitely not cool...

It's big, it's obscene, and can wear some crazy rims and if nothing else is an extreme case of kinetic energy.

SUB-ZERO

Last edited:
I only see one regularly, black with black tinted windows but other than that stock. Always catches everyone's eyes, especially because it's always kept so clean. As much as I want to vote it uncool, here it's cool.

Slow, useless as a utility vehicle, and driven by rappers who always think that 4-billion-inch chrome "shoes" and wearing "grillzzzzz" are awesome. My, how wrong they are.

Belongs with the Cimmaron, on the floor somewhere outside the room that the Cool Wall is kept. Face Down. And slightly burnt.

Slow, useless as a utility vehicle, and driven by rappers who always think that 4-billion-inch chrome "shoes" and wearing "grillzzzzz" are awesome. My, how wrong they are.

Belongs with the Cimmaron, on the floor somewhere outside the room that the Cool Wall is kept. Face Down. And slightly burnt.

0-60 in 6.5 seconds.. Not very slow for an SUV.

Useless? Just as useless as every other luxury SUV on the market.

Only driven by rappers? So are Lamborghini's and Ferrari's.. But most people vote sub-zero on those cars.

Sub-Zero. It's a god awful, terrible vehicle that will be horribly unreliable and fall apart and I would never ever own one in a million years, but the thing is very cool. It's the essence of a cool vehicle. Basically like a 300C.

I think the current poll really demonstrates how messed up the cool wall continues to be, I figured this vehicle would prove it too me. I'm glad it did.

That would be the case if we were talking about the 1999-2005 Escalade. But such is not the case with the 2006-present in this poll. It's a sad, sad vehicle.

Only driven by rappers? So are Lamborghini's and Ferrari's.. But most people vote sub-zero on those cars.

Here are the people who would vote all three as sub-zero:

GuidoOompa.jpg

Don't be a Guido - Vote "No" on Prop Escalade.

Is blurted in every single mainstream rap song around, and used by most dealers in your local area with 26"s on it. And every show on that god awful MTV show Sweet 16 has one as a birthday present....so seriously uncool it should be burned on sight.

Amusingly, I imagine many people would find this thing cool.

However, these people are rather stupid. I have to question the level of taste we are talking about when you are trying to use this to charm people (if we are using the Top Gear definition). Even if you were using it to show off, most people at least overhere anyway would assume you're one of many undesirable people.

Has nothing to save it in terms of performance, looks or history. It exists purely through some deluded obsession with big cars with "phat" sound systems.

Seriously uncool...it shouldn't be even on the cool wall, that suggests its somehow remotely cool.

I think you're mixing up popularity and cool. Something that is popular is not necessarily cool. Or maybe size? I don't know.
I don't even want to know the thought process to get to cool when looking at this or the 300C. I always end up going straight to the word beginning with K.

Back