Hotlap Event in Time Trial

Results

IMG_1115.jpg

Ford GT '06

highspeedring0ahb1.jpg

High Speed Ring Reverse

IMG_1120.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Sorry for the late post... socked in with the flu...

Congrats to GTP_CWR for the overall win, beating out both D1 submissions. Special mention also to GTP_01GTP for an impressive 5th

overall from division 3!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days.

This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all

drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly

within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here -

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'09.883---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'10.033---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

Division 2:

1---1'09.864---GTP_CWR
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'10.115---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'10.312---GTP_Seken
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'10.351---GTP_Crispy74
5---1'10.462---GTP_DukeOfPendle
6---1'10.514---GTP_zed300
7---1'10.601---GTP_Worst_Driver
8---1'10.873---GTP_EDK
9---1'11.106---GTP_MaxAttack
10--1'11.185---GTP_Imari

Division 3:

1---1'10.281---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'10.599---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'11.252---GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'11.345---GTP_OnlyMe
5---1'11.486---GTP_Nuclearfire

Division 4:

1---1'11.986---GTP_A_Vettel
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'12.467---GTP_BurtStanton
gflagjn4.gif
(No User With Download Game Format)

3---1'12.692---GTP_Steven
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'13.302---GTP_ARP93

IMG_1110.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'09.864---GTP_CWR
2---1'09.883---GTP_DEVIE
3---1'10.033---GTP_Animera
4---1'10.115---GTP_LinPark
5---1'10.281---GTP_01GTP
6---1'10.312---GTP_Seken
7---1'10.351---GTP_Crispy74
8---1'10.462---GTP_DukeOfPendle
9---1'10.514---GTP_zed300
10--1'10.599---GTP_MadMax86
11--1'10.601---GTP_Worst_Driver
12--1'10.873---GTP_EDK
13--1'11.106---GTP_MaxAttack
14--1'11.185---GTP_Imari
15--1'11.252---GTP_DGiant2000
16--1'11.345---GTP_OnlyMe
17--1'11.486---GTP_Nuclearfire
18--1'11.986---GTP_A_Vettel
19--1'12.467---GTP_BurtStanton
20--1'12.692---GTP_Steven
21--1'13.302---GTP_ARP93

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't

meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the

power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz to all! I have to give a special gratz to CWR and 01GTP for their insane performances, awesome to see a non D1 win overall ;). I'll have my replay up soon, my PS3 is being abused with GTA4 at the moment by a friend lul.

As for my lap I'm not 100% proud of it, I couldn't replicate my best T2 and still have a good T3 or keep it clean (saw a 1'09.982 but edged the wall during the first corner).
Good combo, I hate american cars but it was better than I thought it would be (however I never want to hear the words Ford GT again after doing over 1000 laps). XD

Special mention to Chad for the overall win (his first I believe), congrats to all the podium finishers, and everyone who gave this one a try - I can't remember doing more dirty laps in a WRS for quite sometime but I'm glad I got one lap in that felt somewhat representative of my abilities.

Here is my PAL replay.

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS59.zip
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
Last place...as usual. Massive congratulations to everybody on those blistering times 👍 . My replay will be out soon.

Well done to all winners and podiums :)👍

Special mentions for Chad and Kenny this week - awesome performances guys :cheers:

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :):):)

Well done to all - especially Chad and Kenny 👍

But where do these guys Vettel and Burt come from? I thought I stood a chance for gold with only Phil on Luxy this week :)

Replay will be up anytime today. to ARP: your replay is only required if you have performed a podium (1st, 2nd or 3rd spot). But if you want your submission scrutinised you're welcome to post it 👍

Congratulations to all for being able to peel yourselves away from the demo:lol:
Seriously, great work Chad and Kenny:tup: and all podiums.

I was pretty happy with my time considering only 15-20 was all I did. It seems like a few of you did quite a few more laps than I did all up that were wall touches, quite easily done at turn1 I must say. I dare say my pecentage of laps to wall touches was equal to any of yours though.:D

Have a safe Christmas and New year all :cheers:
Jeff

Congrats to all this weeks podiums and winners :cheers:

Was pleasantly suprised to see my time wasn't too shabby as I'm usualy terrible in a Ford GT :lol:

Have a great christmas and a fantastic new year everyone :D :cheers:

Chris

Congrats to all the winners 👍

Heres my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_A_Vettel Week 59 replay.zip
    109.7 KB · Views: 17
To ARP: your replay is only required if you have performed a podium (1st, 2nd or 3rd spot). But if you want your submission scrutinised you're welcome to post it 👍

Thats the kind of stuff that shouts "It's my first day", Thanks steven 👍. Anyway, if there's someone who has some free time and can give me some feedback, I'd appreciate it very much ;).

Attachments

• FORD GT @ HSR R.rar
    112.1 KB · Views: 18
Congrats to CWR for beating D1 to the finish line and winning your first overall win. Nice Christmas present for you.
Well done to all podium winners as well.

Thanks for the kind words guys, it does mean a lot.
I didin't like this car to begin with (spec II) and never got gold in the S-8 event race.
It's time to try again.

Merry Christmas to all our competitors. :cheers:

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 59.zip
    111.2 KB · Views: 18
Well done to all - especially Chad and Kenny 👍

But where do these guys Vettel and Burt come from? I thought I stood a chance for gold with only Phil on Luxy this week :)

Replay will be up anytime today. to ARP: your replay is only required if you have performed a podium (1st, 2nd or 3rd spot). But if you want your submission scrutinised you're welcome to post it 👍

Sorry Steven wasn't feeling to good Monday night (Angina) :ill: getting frustraded with myself on GT5Demo TT. Went to bed and forgot to submit my time.

Phillip.

Congratulations to CWR for the win, and to all the divisional winners and podiums.
Here is my replay.
:) May you all have a Blessed Christmas :)

I also managed to check these replays:

GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif
Very close to the wall in turn 1, but no touch, and an otherwise smooth lap.
GTP_A_Vettel
gflagjn4.gif
Smooth inputs, a little wide in the middle of the esses, but you showed good throttle control.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_59.zip
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks Guys. I am out of town for a week, but I will still have internet.

CHad

Attachments

• week59_PAL_CWR.zip
    110.8 KB · Views: 15
I've checked following replays:

1---1'09.864---GTP_CWR
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'09.883---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'10.033---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

Long time since I was last time on podium, thanks go to GT5 Demo :lol:

My replay attached:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 59.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 15
Hooray, my first D3 podium!! Congrats to everyone, stellar lap Chad, good work 👍

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 15
GTP_Steven
gflagjn4.gif
- Good clean lap, nice speed carried through the last bend. I'm glad I don't have your Tyre bill though, you really lit them up through the first turn, I'm still choking on the smoke now!!!!
GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif
Wow, some serious drifting there! Very tight to the wall coming out of the esses and entering the last turn but as far as I can see it was clean. I can't help thinking you could have goine even quicker as you were bouncing off the limiter in 3rd heading to the final turn, anyway great lap 👍

Alejandro, couldn't get yours to work sorry, maybe you could upload it again and I'll have another go - just out of interest, are you a PAL or NTSC disk?

EDIT: sorry for the double post - brain not working today :(

GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif
Wow, some serious drifting there! Very tight to the wall coming out of the esses and entering the last turn but as far as I can see it was clean. I can't help thinking you could have goine even quicker as you were bouncing off the limiter in 3rd heading to the final turn, anyway great lap 👍

Thanks for checking and :cheers: for the comments.
Thanks to TCS I could keep the car under control in the 1st turn and the S turn.
I usually drive on the edge, after first laps I realised that going flat out thru the last turn wasn't possible.
So, I had to think of ways to get the car rotate enought and bouncing off the limiter and then shifting up was one solution.

Also congratulations for your first D3 podium DGiant2000 👍

MadMax

I think this is the right one, should be lol... XD I'll check a few replays tonight

Attachments

• WRS Week 59 Seken.rar
    107.4 KB · Views: 18
GTP_01GTP clean and clear! Wow even cleaner than mine

And wow that's all I can check, everyone else is PAL :(

GTP_Steven
gflagjn4.gif
- Good clean lap, nice speed carried through the last bend. I'm glad I don't have your Tyre bill though, you really lit them up through the first turn, I'm still choking on the smoke now!!!!(
Thanks for checking my replay Andy 👍

I can't check any right now, I am out of town. I would be happy to check them when I get back home. I have the PAL disc.

Latest Posts

Back