• Audi R8 Race Car '05

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bentley Speed 8 Race Car

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WesWelker83

(Banned)
this is more a poll of which you enjoy driving the most, not which is the fastest because the Pescarolo C60 Hybride has 905hp & the rest have around 800hp so keep that in mind but it's perfectly fine for speed to be a factor, just wanted to clarify this isn't a poll of which is the fastest, it's the car you enjoy driving the most

I put it as multiple choice because there's so many cars

Last edited:
Thee aren't group C cars, some are LMP's some are GT. The only ones may be the Peugeot 905 and the Mazda 787B. But of all these, I have to say, Toyota GTone TSO20!!!

this is more a poll of which you enjoy driving the most, not which is the fastest because the Pescarolo C60 Hybride has 905hp & the rest have around 800hp so keep that in mind but it's perfectly fine for speed to be a factor, just wanted to clarify this isn't a poll of which is the fastest, it's the car you enjoy driving the most

I put it as multiple choice because there's so many cars

just fired up my psp with the newly purchased pescarlo c60 hybrid, it has 637 bhp.

Thee aren't group C cars, some are LMP's some are GT. The only ones may be the Peugeot 905 and the Mazda 787B. But of all these, I have to say, Toyota GTone TSO20!!!

yea I know. I contradicted myself on this one. the first poll I made was late 80's early 90's Group C but I excluded the Peugot 905 and Mazda 787B bcuz they have less horsepower, this time I wanted to include the rest which all have similar power amounts except the pescarolo C60 Hybride. not a perfect poll but that's why I made this one multiple choice . I love the TS020 too!!! especially when you modify it in GT4 or "stock" in GTPSP, great car but my favorite is the Peugot 905. It has a somewhat low top speed (224mph) but it's the lightest at 750kg and has 799hp and it has such spectularly controlable handling. I love alot of these cars but I have easiest time driving the Peugot

The pescaralo Hybrid car has amizing performance though

yea it does. actually out of all the cars besides the formula one cars, I can put up the best times with I think. I recently did 2:58 at Circuit de Sarthe Old which I think is pretty good

just fired up my psp with the newly purchased pescarlo c60 hybrid, it has 637 bhp.

look in your garage, select the car and it will show 905hp in your garage. that happens with a ton of cars in this game actually. I think with the race cars, they set it too the horsepower it usually had during qualifying laps but at the dealerships before you by it, it lists the horsepower during the race. the Peugot 905 is listed as 512hp and when you buy it it has 799hp

Back